What is your reaction to a woman breastfeeding un public Sup Forums?

What is your reaction to a woman breastfeeding un public Sup Forums?

Jealousy

Well the kids needs food so whatever, does not rly bother me

To not give a shit since I don't have autism.

I don't have one

heh, boobs

>tfw
>MODS MODS MODS in public

I automatically start jerking off and I cum everywhere

I have a lactation fetish that I'm ashamed of so it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Babies eat a lot.
Feeding babies boob is better for them.
Therefore I don't give a shit.
(If I catch a glimpse of boob, fine.)

Openly masturbate with a passion.

I want to kick her son in the ribs

Ask if I can have the second nipple

Don't give a fuck.

I should also add that I realize this is my problem and not the mothers'. Still, I don't know how women can breast feed in public knowing there's some guy nearby that wants nothing more than to suck her engorged tits. Surely they can't be that oblivious.

It's pretty much sad lonely cunts that shame other women about breastfeeding because they're jealous as that no one will ever touch them or put a baby in them.

Set the girls free

Don't be uncomfortable. Just enjoy.

Meh, I do the same thing to my girlfriends tits so it's all good.

Haha, I wish. I'd never stare though. Thank god for the internet. I just hope I can meet a girl someday who shares the fetish.

they do like the attention
they dont like when someone that isnt the right guy makes it too obvious

They all do. They all love their swollen titties. Especially girls who are normally flat chested.

Idgaf
Even if she'd feed her husband i wouldnt

Its just like
What the fuck is wrong with some tiddies
Whip em out

You guys made me feel a little better about my weird fetish. I usually leave Sup Forums feeling worse, so thanks.

>lactation fetish
>wierd
It's pretty common desu

Nothing

Well, I breastfeed from my wife and haven't had any complaints

Time to post milk jugs

Nigger

Medical research has shown breast fed babies have lower risks to quite a few health problems.

My own personal research has found that people who piss and moan about women breast feeding are a bunch of stupid cunts.

If you have a problem with that then you're retarded

Ignore it because tits or watch.

I don't care as long as they don't care if I masturbate. It's natural and I'm doing my part to prevent prostate cancer.

That Little shit Gets more NipplePlay Then me

Why caps At the Start of Every word?

My wife was arrested for "indecent exposure"

She was released after an hour when our lawyershowed up and pointed out the nebraska has laws on the book protecting lactation.

It took two weeks to get our son back from child protection services. They ignored a court orders to release our son. The second judge placed the social service agent in the court room under arrest, and filed an arrest warrant for the director of social services for kidnapping.

Nothing ficking came from it though.

That baby knows whats up

Thats hilarious. Im totally going to report all the women i see feeding, they deserve to have this level of beaurocratic pain. Go to your car you lazy cunt. Captcha select all cars

Nothing is more adorable than a baby breastfeeding. Not in a sexual way.

You know how some people have calendars or posters with kittens, puppies, chicks or other baby animals? I think they should have some with breastfeeding babys.

Lactating women without kids make me diamonds though.

>work in coffee shop
>hippy mom shamelessly breast feeds there
>idc
>other customers get upset
>one woman wearing a cut away top with mountains of cleavage moves to a different seat to turn her back to hippy mom
>mfw

low quality bait... but it sucks people actually believe what you wrote

I'm ok with as long as she doesn't mind me staring.

Compliment her breasts :P

Bonner