Anyone with tattoos

anyone with tattoos
adults whose clothes and hair reflect the one and only genre of music they listen to

Someone who use Sup Forums

this is a good thread im genuinely happy this thread exists genuinely

myself

People who hate on other people for petty reasons.

people lk\ike this

Just niggers tbh

anyone who wears any religion themed jewelry

sandniggers

>Anyone their wears make up
>Anyone that dyes their hair
>People that have the old school beiber hair cut past the age of 16
>Pretentious people
>People that watch orange is the new black, sex in the city, any sitcom, reality tv, the list goes on.
>Youtubers and 99% of twitch streamers
>Hypocrites
>Sellouts
>People that like pineapple on their pizza
>People that think their special snowflakes when they clearly arent
>Anyone working for Blizzard that makes in game decision for WoW
>PvErs
>People that think LoL is mentally intensive

Mudslimes

Adults who hate adults whose clothes and hair reflect the one and only genre of music they listen to
Adults who hate anyone with tattoos

>Pretentious
Not liking youtube OR tv makes you pretty fucking pretentious

Steve Shives

>people with tattoos
Can't understand this one. Why would it matter to you that someone has a tatoo ?

youtube is good for education purposes.

i like tv just not things like the stuff i listed.

anyone on this website

>not liking pineapple on your pizza

faggot.

I like Pineapple on pizza...

People that hate on others for the shit they do in private

men

>hates pretentious people
>has a pretentious list

Good job
And before you ask, it's pretentious because you hate people for watching things like sitcoms when it has no bearing in their character or how they act in social interactions. Also the
>LoL is mentally intensive
People are different. Just because you're so high level that you can play it with ease, doesn't mean everyone can

2/8 made me reply

People who share montage parodies

myself.

Muslims - that's it.
/thread

So a great portion of metalheads?

my guess is in the of chance they socialize with that person its already pretty apparent that they like to express themselves when some people find that annoying as shit. That and its permanently on their body, which is pretty idiotic imo if it not something extremely meaningful.

>People that think their special snowflakes when they clearly arent
>hypocrites
guess you hate yourself

people who post ''desu'' and weeb shit on Sup Forums

Yeah, that's pretty annoying desu senpai

Anyone who comes into my store and wants me to do their entire project and shop for them.

Fuck you. I'll do cuts for you on lumber and get you what you need but I won't do your entire project for you.

OP is that one person in the waiting room crying down the phone that they're scared who eventually ducks out before they're called in.

Because it's ugly

This IQ-free idiot flooder.

>people who argue with emotion
>people who are toxic for no reason
>edgelords
>feminists who think that women still have it worse than men

but it does say things about their personality, which that is the part their rubs me the wrong way.

but i dont think im a special snowflake.

my list is kinda hypocritical though.

Being unable to tolerate people who watch sitcoms says a lot more about a person than being able to enjoy a funny show.
How does enjoying sitcoms even affect a person's personality?

I hate those cunts who see a picture of someone on Sup Forums and go off on a rant about "people like that", thinking purely in a stereotype of their own creation. its very often a pic of a girl whos got something about her that isnt Sup Forums-approved, like she has dyed hair or a tattoo or dreads or she smokes pot or anything even vaguely non-conservative. then we get treated to a complete denunciation of her lifestyle, personality, motivations, future etc, all magically extrapolated from a single picture

OP

People who wear flip flops with blue jeans.

pakis who complain relentlessly about the west while taking advantage to the max and never just fucking off home

niggers who complain relentlessly about the police while repeatedly breaking the law

women who complain relentlessly about gender wage gaps and lack of female scientists and engineers while taking 'women's studies' at university

men who complain about 'poles took muh job' when they do everything they actively can to avoid having to get a job and stay in receipt of benefits

todays news: shooting in florida
>nigger party
shooting in the uk
>nigger party
bomb in germany
>sandniggers

every day the same shit - people who don't realise this and make relentless excuses until their entire country is culturally enriched in to non existence

>which that is the part their rubs me the wrong way.
The fuck did I just read?

This

Hillary Clinton is a lesbian pedophile and has children sex slaves in all corners of her mansions.

people who are over the age of 13 and watch mainstream youtube channels e.g. pewdiepie

fat people

brown people with curly hair

good post, i agree completely

people who refuse to knowledge other peoples existence. like people that dont say good morning when you tell them good morning. anti social fucks

or the opposite - when they see a picture of a girl and start talking about how amazing and beautiful and incredible she is and white knighting til the cows come home when she could just as easily be a total annoying cunt and most likely is

fucking fantasists

People that work in food service or as cashiers that have dirty as fuck, untrimmed nails..

Trips of confusion

people who sell the yoghurt of your country and label it as your country's yoghurt when it is not at all and it is in fact sandnigger yoghurt made from their freshly fucked animal wives

fucking turks

>most likely is

The bitchy people who make these threads.

i can tolerate them, it just rubs me the wrong way. i understand that this is a "hate thread" but the majority of the stuff i listed just bothers me.

humor is subjective, and i wouldnt call sitcoms funny. clearly they are though or else it wouldnt be popular but im sure a lot of people would also agree with me that the majority of sitcoms arent funny as well.

it doesnt affect their personality, it is part of their personality.

that*

People that spell yogurt as "yoghurt"

people who incorrectly say "people that" instead of "people who"

I think she meant Girl on Girl.....
Her tone implies she's acknowledging her appearance

anyone in a pikachu beanie/hat, in pokemon themed clothing, or that makes any indication that they are a pokemon fan

Sup Forumsbrowsing alt-right subhumans
political extremists in general

sandniggers like u

adults over the age of 18 who walk around hunting for pokemon in public

saw two 20-something douches in the private property gardens when i came out of work last week

they looked so fucking pathetic taking pictures of literally nothing and getting excited

Yogurt is the North American spelling, no doubt caused by some typo long ago.

>People who tailgate me
>People who yell at me because my car is loud when I'm only at 2500 RPM
>People who don't know shit about cars trying to tell me they know more about cars than I do
>Fucks who judge other people for their tattoos
>Child molesters
>Any man who flirts with my wife knowing damn well who she's married to
>Any man who openly brags about his ability to "kick anyone's ass"
>Fedora fags
>Grandma going 20 under on a busy road

When I'm walking and people block the walk lane when stopped at a red light.

>complains about tailgaters and slow drivers at the same time

Nigger you realize people tailgate because YOU are the slow driver?

normies

people who make dumbass generalizations

USA is the only way. Now go away before yog hurt you.

i catch pokemon in public places but not when people are in those places, do you still hate me?

I generally go 15-20 over the speed limit on the highway, and utilize the right lane. 5-10 over in town.
I don't tailgate. But it's very annoying to have to go 25 MPH on a two-lane road.

yeah, because digimon are the champions and shit on pokemon

Let's see here
>slow drivers
>people who just cross the street wherever they feel like
>kids who are too ignorant to stay out of the street
>most kids tbh fam
>cashiers who try to strike up conversation or crack stupid jokes
>fast food workers who can't even get a simple order right
>people who don't notice when their light has turned green and just sit there like an autist
>people who think they're better than others based on shit like income and possessions
>people who think they're better than others based on mistakes the other has made
>and last but not least, most of you fags on this site

>adults whose clothes and hair reflect the one and only genre of music they listen to
GOD DAMMIT

>I hate people who've retained their childlike joys and hobbies
>I hate people who haven't become bitter old fucks like me

Kek, sorry bout ya

>people who think they're better than others based on shit like income and possessions
>people who think they're better than others based on mistakes the other has made
>and last but not least, most of you fags on this site

These.

every sexy clothed girl
>tits hanging out
>ass hanging out
>hot pants
>visible belly
>DONT LOOK AT ME

>696355273
>>kids who are too ignorant to stay out of the street
>>fast food workers who can't even get a simple order right
>>people who don't notice when their light has turned green and just sit there like an autist

>>people who think they're better than others based on mistakes the other has made

Wew lad
Lack of self awareness eh?

So women then?
Faggot

I'm not saying I'm better than them, simply that I hate them. Pretty sure I'm aloud to hate something without feeling superior to it. But nice try, genius.

when I was 10 I was touching 8 year old girls genitals in a tent in the back garden

people grow up and mature

are you suggesting that I should retain the same life as a 10 year old? you're pathetic and a pedo enabler

Those roleplay niggers on /x/

Lol nice b8 faggot. Also, children touching children isnt molestation. Try again.

People who hate on the people who hate in people for petty reasons

i like the rare breeds that look something like pic related and doesnt enjoy awful shows.

I hate when niggers use the word petty.

poor to average income people who furiously support this billionaire and think he's going to change their lives while he lives in a tower filled with gold furniture and has spent his entire life being driven around in a rolls royce

the people who allowed him and shillary to be the final two options in the first place

Politicians

preach

>People who shit on my yard
>goblins
>ghouls
>skellerbones
>general spooky folks

That is the most punchable kid I've ever seen

why did i laugh

people who claim that '2001' is a cinematic masterpiece

people who sit at starbucks with macbooks

people who wear berets and stand in the manchester modern art museum with their hands beneath their chins looking intently at a door nailed to the wall

people who think they can make black criminals lives relevant by stopping you from getting to work

u mad cause he has his own entire golden floor of trump tower to play golf in?

Kek'd