Genetically gifted reach

>genetically gifted reach
>still needs PEDs to win

Shame they didn't let him fight, would have been fun watching Cormier wreck him anyways

Yet they let lesnar fight even though he was taking the same PEDs as jonss

Real winners get every edge they can to insure victory. Just look at Tom Brady.

Everyone's on steroids

Almost everyone uses them there. Him and Anderson Silva are just bad at that so they got caught. I mean look at Rockhold and tell me he is clean.

They "didn't know" until it was over.

I heard he got exempt from testing in the months leading up to the fight and only tested in the last few weeks before the fight.

they only found estrogen blockers, no proof he did steroids, maybe he just didn't want to be a gay faggot with mantits like you

An exemption in being tested 4 months before he returned, he was tested almost more than any fighter the instant he did

good bait

right in the derflufkeffler

Either way he should have not got exempt from testing.

My thoughts too, definitely the UFC writing a few nice checks in order to salvage 200 PPV

How much hate do you think he's going to get compared to how much hate Jones is getting.

Hard to say, I feel like more people are actually sympathetic of Jones even if it's only a minority

The majority of people that I've talked to are treating Jones like he's the spawn of Satan and like he's the only fighter to ever take PEDs

There is only one true great in the UFC

I almost forgot Mr Vaseline existed

What is the actual problem with PED's?

Why don't they just let everyone take them?

Not to sound like an absolute retard but what's the difference between consuming PED's that make them illegal and consuming certain types of food or medicine?

because certain substances have negative side effects, fighters may not care about those effects because they need the short term performance boost. It would be immoral as a promotion to let your fighters kill themselves.

Thanks

Most PEDs have very adverse side effects both and/or long term and short term

Like estrogen blockers which Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar supposedly popped for estrogen blockers, a banned substance used to counterract the side effects of steroids

Certain medicines are also banned, but mainly because of their performance enhancing abilities

Even if the UFC or sports leagues know they're full of juicers they need to keep it stabilized and keep some sense of actually caring and being legitimate

Appreciated

Hardly any, we all knew he was Roidy Mcgee before he went into the fight, shit was set up to be a meme fight and still ... disappoint

Jones deserves more hate for trying to be the big boy and giving all the chat, we knew he was greeeezy from the moment they aired the chat with DC where he thought he wasn't being filmed

Lost massive amounts of time for UFC since the events around 200

You're dumb as fuck just like everyone else who doesn't understand the 4 month rule

Brock took the fight on one month's notice which is why he wasn't tested 4 months before UFC 200. That is the only test he was exempt from. He was still being tested once he signed for the fight.

The principle here being that he could've been secretly preparing and juicing quite a bit beforehand preparing for a return and the timing was ideal

The even bigger issue now being that USADA could've nabbed him before any hypothetical fight

USADA can't test someone who is supposed to be retired. You really don't understand how this works.

Fighters are supposed to give 4 months notice before returning to fighting if they retired

You actually do not understand how this rule works or why people could possibly have a problem with it, regardless of how many times he's been tested after

>has no power

>le lie on top of the man the whole fight and do no serious harm man

kek