Anons, do any of you feel safe when a cop is around?

Anons, do any of you feel safe when a cop is around?

Other urls found in this thread:

rochesterfirst.com/news/news-headlines/diponzio-still-shines-five-years-after-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=KvA9ZgC73vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paranoia every time

I hate cops who harass me, which is every 6 months or so, without major consequence.

Skeezy motherfucker asks me for change-- 'Where the fuck are all the cops?"

If I'm in a bad part of town, kind of. If I'm near home I just feel like they're looking for any reason to give people a ticket.

For the most part I dislike cops

No, motherfuckers are always finding the most stupid of reasons to give fines. If you walk with 3 people on the street or more, you are ganging up and get a fine. If you stand still for over a minute you act you get a fine. If you have your cellphone out, you get a fine.

no

because ACAB

Where the fuck do you live?

Where do you live user?

No. And i'm a rich white male. I mean, not the belittle the people who are clearly more likely to get harassed or killed by the police, but cops are just fucking sociopaths. You have NO IDEA when they'll decide to kill you.

That's basically what their job boils down to. Gotta make the city revenue anyway you can

It's dependent on the city. The ones in my city are cool even when they pull you over. You'll be getting a warning if you aren't a douchebag unless you did something really bad. They also take into account what kind of car you drive, your age, etc.

Belgium, each city was given the right to make their own laws, and now we have a bunch of really stupid ones.

Fuck not even white males feel safe

No. Medic fag here.

I get pulled over a lot and i just get asked to slow down. It's kind of rude to give the guy who might give you pain meds after you got shot a ticket. I would be less inclined to go through the trouble of drawing it up.

retarded meme. Murder can ruin your life and if i catch you murder I'm ruining your life durr

Only if there are niggers around

Of course because I dont do illegal shit or act like a nignog.

I feel fine around them. White law abiding citizen. I think the black community would feel much different about cops if they focused on being law abiding citizens more than looking thug around their bros.

i live in a scandinavian country, theres like 1 cop death per 10 years or something and shots fired by cops about 20 per year with mostly warning shots?

being a cop here is probably chill as fuck if you can stand roleplaying a taxi driver for all the drunken people you get every day

It specifically says drugs dumbass

>thread

Not really.. I hate cops (except fit size 7 blonde cops, add giant tits detectives).

Back in Australia, Mossad/illuminatis marked me as "dangerous terrorist" because I refused to join their cult.

The result is, daily pull overs (sometimes 3 stops per day), checking my car/motorbike.. even an exhaust or K&N sticker made them fuck me to the max.

I had an officer "wannabe jack bauer" harassing me while frisk searching me while people were watching and passing...

I had an officer shouting at me.. all sort of Drama.

Then I figured that if I purchase a motorbike and transfer it once the REGO expire. It will be under someone else name -no BEEP BEEP pull the guy over and FUCK HIM YEEAH MAYTE!- "still sale receipt and VicRoads form says its sold but am LAZY guy who didn't have time to TRANSFER IT ON PAPER and pay transfer fees.. but it can wait right? its just on computer"...

So it worked a bit well.. until I had to renew the REGO.

Which made me a mobile terrorist that is being bullied by the long vasline covered dick of the law.

But on the bright side, I had seen some hot Scud missiles (%7 of the pull overs) that I would love to marry and wake up to their faces each morning. It's just the combination of tight pants & lovely Kevlar jacket with nice left leg up a bit to the knees strapped gun that makes them.. hmm Lara Croft style :D.

Only the officers who's families I know personally. Other than them the rest are strangers with power who can fuck straight off to hell.

Only been pulled over three times and all within 6 months of starting college. The cops didn't even have a good reason, they just said that I "looked too young to be driving alone". Was weird the first time, after the second and third I was starting to get spooky. I'm white and follow literally all the traffic rules (except speeding, I drive 15-25 mph above the limit when I think it's safe). Still got profiled as "too young".

jew or cop detected

Yeah but you probably are some ugly fucking bogan with a holden commodore and with a XXXXgold tee and cumstained shorts.

>Giant Tits Detectives
>10/10 post son
>Gotta go write some erotic fiction and sell that shit on amazon...

Yes. I'm a black man who has a job, nice clothes, and never does anything wrong. I was pulled over because my light was out. First time in nearly a decade. Officer asked to see ID. Instead of chimping out I explained that my legal firearm and ID were in the glove box. I suggested that the officer get it while stepped out of my car because it would make everyone feel safer. Officer took my ID, went to his car to do his thing, then came back and told me to have a nice day. I wasn't shot, beaten, arrested, nothing. That's because I know not to do stupid shit to provoke a man who's already on edge from all the crazy things going down these days. I'm not living in fear because I'm not ignorant.

>inb4 I'm a nigger

Daily reminder that BLM is a terrorist organization. If you didn't sign the petition to have them recognized as one then you're a piece of shit.

Nah just no interest in being a scumbag. If hes hassling me then he cant arrest your drug dealing ass ...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>Faggot

You're living in fantasy land user

An American cop? No. Cops in lots of other countries aren't nearly as murderous, though.

Underrated post.
Amerifats will not defend this.

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝
Niggers everywhere.

I'm just a regular guy living my life.

Never, ever had any issues with police. They have always been beyond cool with me. Maybe you should try not being assholes to them first. You would probably be surprised

Yes, cuz I'm white

Good on you, user. Well said.

The city I live in, the entire force is power hungry and abusive. They've been internally investigated by the FBI on the way they treat people numerous times. No I absolutely do not feel safe. I've even been punched by one for absolutely no reason other than asking "do you want me to sit on the curb or just stand with the other officer?" Because all he said was "get over there" and I had no idea what the fuck he meant by that

>get pulled over
>hands 10/2
>car off, radio off, window down.
> Licence, registration and proof of insurance in hand
>cop comes up to window
>23yo female cop, long red hair
>"Good Morning, just noticed that you were going a little fast and wanted to see what the hurry was."
>good god she is beautiful
>"Oh, just trying to get to work. I'll slow down. Sorry about that."
>"No a problem, slow down a bit and we're both good."
>Roll up window, drive away slowly
>she passes me
>smiles and waves
>drives off into the morning

Hnnnng...

Apart from that fringe case, cops are one of a handful of people who can fuck your life up simply doing their job. The court system is crazy broken, they are essentially armed tax collectors at this point.

>I'm a black man who has a job and doesn't do anything bad

LOL sure

Thanks for being an upstanding human being. It's good to see there are still black people and not just a bunch of howling niggers demanding to be called people.

>posting from mobile

same fag

Fuck off newfag. Keep your stupidity to yourself. That poster is a black man, not a nigger. Learn the difference and suck a dick.

You, sir, are and idiot :|

Honestly want to know: How could you tell he posted from mobile?

Your also a nigger

>anons talk like real people
>not spamming NIGGER
Clearly a samefag.

Explain why drug possession should be a crime instead of evidence of a crime.

Only if theres someone dangerous around. Otherwise hes only there to give someone a ticket or legally harass some people.

I also know he was using an iOS device. iOS will change the filename of all saved images to "image". The filename on what he posted is "image.gif".

guy is obviously white and you idiots fell for the bait

no. cops are all bullies that will not hesitate to kill you or fuck your life over if they don't like you or your attitude. unless you act like a subservient dog at any encounter with the police you seriously risk loss of life or liberty just because they can if they feel like it. even if you lawfully exercise your rights and are not in violation of the law, an encounter with any police officer is potentially deadly and can ruin your life

never speak to the police and only do the bare minimum to end any encounter with them and move on

Sent from my Android phone

>black guy doesn't agree with me
>he's not black
Liberal logic.

Yeah, I do. Because I don't live in a 3d world dump like murrica or Somalia.

Maybe it's because you typed in complete sentences and uses punctuations. Dead giveaway you're not black

Nah I'm white as they come.

Thanks bro. I never knew that.

>Black guy doesn't act like a retarded nigger online.
>Can't be black, obviously white
So because he doesn't fit into the chimpbox he's not a real black person?

Sure I feel safe. Why wouldn't I?

I have never felt safe around a cop.

I'm a clean-cut white male in his early 20's in Texas, btw

only good cop is a dead cop

>Anons, do any of you feel safe when a cop is around?
Nope.
They just exist to fuck over people, or their descendants, who've migrated from the South.

Fun fact: More whites are shot by cops than minorities.

They're average idiot americans with built up egos who feel threatened by the media and respond to threats (like someone scuffing their ego) with lethal force. What do you think?

so what you dont know
>the guy in the picture is from Rochester, NY
>I used to live in Rochester, NY
>he was out on a call one night with some other officers
>some little nig in a window a block down the street
>nig has .22 rifle
>shoots this guy in the back of the head with rifle
>copbros throw this guy in the back of one of the cars
>rush him to hospital
>save his life, but now is tarded
rochesterfirst.com/news/news-headlines/diponzio-still-shines-five-years-after-shooting

Gotta make the city money that's why I hate them. They spend most of their shift setting up traps instead of patrolling the streets it's crazy.

I feel entirely safe because in my 32 years of life I've never put myself in the position to where a police officer would ever intervene and justice would ever be dealt on me.

Jesus fucking christ you angsty faggots it's not that hard to *not* break the law. Grow up and act like an adult.

I'm assuming you're not actually black. and no blm is not a terror org. you're just a white trolling fedora dumbass.

"absolutely love my job and that was something I worked hard to get to in the first place and I wasn't about to let that go without a fight"

Except it wasn't much of a fight. Hope this dude got a nice settlement

Yes. I smoke massive amounts of weed every day. I've been arrested. I've been to jail (not for long). I've been pulled over and/or ticketed maybe a dozen times in my life. I like seeing cops around. I do not care to talk to them, as nothing good can come from it. But i like having them around.

Watch, as Baltimores finest beat the shit outta this nigger kid who srsly almost killed them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KvA9ZgC73vc

Found the, what do you call niggers... cuck. I found the cuck

>No, motherfuckers are always finding the most stupid of reasons to give fines. If you walk with 3 people on the street or more, you are ganging up and get a fine. If you stand still for over a minute you act you get a fine. If you have your cellphone out, you get a fine.
The point is to keep you out of the market. Think about who paid for the elections of the local judges and police chiefs? They don't want competition for their businesses. Yeah, cops play dumb when it comes to honor culture but they know what they're doing. They just know that certain people(Black or Southernish White) are competition.

This is where the myth of racist cops comes from: they're not racist, they just hate all competition(Duluth cops treated Southern Whites like shit because Blacks never moved there for a certain reason that occured in 1920).

This kind of shit is why things won't change by acquiescing to the system. We must arm the Blacks. They're the only people with honor anymore.

Yes.

I paid attention in English class. It helped.

No problem. Go hang around on Sup Forums for a while and you'll learn new things.

Stay mad.

fun fact: it's bc they're are more whites who commit crimes as opposed to a small minority population percentage.

Fun fact: it's because they outnumber every other race, so simple number here. More white criminals = more white criminals getting shot

It's funny. Every cop I've interacted with has been extremely nice to me ( warnings instead of tickets, not searching when there are blunt wrappers visible in my car, when my car got broken into and my registration happened to be expired- a cop decided not to check my registration even though it was protocol - didn't realize this until the next day when the outdated sticker jogged my memory) but I smoke a shit ton of weed so I am terrified of them. I'm also black af, but that has never seemed to make a diff.

haha kanker jood.

Anyway, went there with some friends a while back. one of my friends was literally getting fucked over by the cops. he basically jay walked and the cop was asking him more money than he should have paid. and in the end the cop just put the money in his pocket while laughing. shit was kinda pathetic.

That's some crazy ass mafia shit you got there user.

well drugs can legit ruin your life as can murder therefore it'd retarded

You could just say whites are 60% of the US while blacks are around 18% these days.

but user all cops are heroes that are out saving lives not fulfilling quotas for traffic tickets. didn't you know that?

Sent from my Android phone

that makes no sense

I think he meant drug possession over evidence of a violent crime.

because they're both illegal

>BLM is a terrorist organization
Explain yourself...

>That's basically what their job boils down to. Gotta make the city revenue anyway you can
Its not about that; its about protecting the interests of their boss's constituents. You think the White/Tan urban elites want competition? Do you think they want more doctors, lawyers, professors, etc in the local area competing for their jobs? Fuck no! They want everyone who's ancestors either wore the gray or worked the fields during the war to either accept shitty jobs or literally die. They don't want competition and they damn well don't want more kids in their fag-only urban centers.

Yankees are the biggest pricks in America. They've spent over 150 years fucking with innocent people. Hell, slavery had transitioned into serfdom and was eventually going to end or become far less miserable(legalizing education would've allowed slaves to be owned like corporations and actually have good lives) and America was going to become a great nation. Then John fucking Brown shot up Harpers Ferry and Americans have suffered for generations.

Yankees are our common enemy. Hell, they hate Blacks even more than rednecks. For instance
>Organic food is eaten to feel superior
>Regulations exist to keep Blacks from entering the economy
>"Green" policies exist to prevent Blacks from acquiring land around cities(organic food helps raise land prices for that same reason)
>Feminism DIRECTLY targeted Blacks.
>etc

they cause terror on anybody who isn't black, we're supposed to feel bad for them because of their skill color

>Of course because I dont do illegal shit or act like a nignog.
Except you do every fucking day. The difference is that you don't have cops looking down your back.

They're like this in parts of the UK too, coppers where I live in south Wales have an actual fucking minibus for the drunken shits who fall over in the street. A guy I know got caught pissing on a doorstep, he got off because he gave his address and it was his own fucking door.

Never had a problem with them where I am.
I've been pulled over on nonsense, but also for speeding and other traffic violations.. Seems to me that they treat yo how you treat them. He'll I've put out joints in the ashtray, shut it, and went through my traffic stop like normal

There is a cop painting in the other room... wut do?

>That's because I know not to do stupid shit to provoke a man who's already on edge from all the crazy things going down these days.
The intent is to provoke people by intentionally disrespecting them and humiliating them in order to get a reaction. Not all cops would do that but don't assume that all cops are like the one you met.

>Daily reminder that BLM is a terrorist organization. If you didn't sign the petition to have them recognized as one then you're a piece of shit.
BLM is a group of Yankee Tans/halfbreeds run by a literal faggot that exists to fuck over Blacks so they can't compete in the economy. Do you really think that Tans would want Blacks to become a threat to their jobs and the jobs of Whites who's blame all Blacks(just like 100X times in the past)?

BLM isn't a bunch of terrorists. Hell, the leader probably kills more people by infecting them with AIDS than anything else. Look at how they try to humiliate Blacks with stupid shit all the time. Look at how they use Black women for everything because they don't trust Black men. BLM is like the modern KKK; it exists to marginalize its members and keep them from doing anything. The only difference is that BLM, unlike the KKK, wants its members exterminated which is why they keep on protesting to bring in more Mexicans(and we know what Mexicans do to Blacks).

Fuck off.
Arm the Blacks.

I don't do illegal shit, and if I do get busted for something occasionally speeding or rolling through a stop sign then I also show the cop some respect rather than telling him/her to "fuck off" or anything along those lines.

If a cop is looking down your back, you probably fit a few criteria of a profile, but if want them to stop then act respectfully instead of like a child or rapid ape when/if they approach you.

>I don't know why cops exist
Maybe you should try going to a "Black" community for once. The cops will watch your every move(after giving you a few minutes to buy/sell drugs if that was your original intent). I'm White and I'm saying that. You know how fucked up it is to buy a car from a Black guy? You have like 15 cops in the area following you.

Of course I feel safe

I work with them.

Basically what said. BLM is an embarrassment to me, my family, and any other blacks that know right from wrong. They call for violence and chaos. They even invaded a vigil that was being held in memorial of those who died in Orlando. They're undoing everything that MLK Jr. worked for. I often wonder what white who don't know me think. I'm probably viewed as some kind of animal thanks to the regressive left.

You sound crazy. BLM is a bunch of inbred niggers. Welcome to America where the SJWs put bad behavior and criminal on a pedestal.

Underrated post

>Thanks for being an upstanding human being. It's good to see there are still black people and not just a bunch of howling niggers demanding to be called people.
You dumbass. It depends where you are born. Yeah, Southern culture won't make you rich but urban elites ensure that it will keep you poor if you're born within their city limits.

Your little myth of about success being a choice has been disproven by tuition rates. Several years ago, tuition skyrocketed because of higher demand. Colleges, being unwilling to grow and highly anti-competitive(preventing startups), just raised rates. If all Blacks followed faggots like you, tuition would be several hundred thousand for a Bachelors degree just due to the demand and you know damn well that most Blacks wouldn't be able to get the loans.

Face the fact, faggot: Urban elites don't want growth and competition. This is why they keep fucking Blacks over while going "hurr, its the big corporations that own the police and stuff". No, its the fuckers who live in the old-and-wealthy part of town.

Blacks are fucked unless they fight back. Poor Whites are fucked unless they help out said Blacks. Urban whites can always make excuses and claim that the "environment" is just "too important" for Blacks to be allowed to succeed.

Fucking agreed. Anyone who hates cops will give off that vibe raising the odds of a bad cop encounter.