Hello, anonymous

Hello, anonymous.
>Need someone to listen?
>Simply need a bit of company?
>Feel like hanging out for a couple hours?
Who better to do those things than a moonbunny like me?

Do it Anonymous! You can't go wrong!

I'm placing a provisional curse on this thread until Chief is available to look.

You say that like something might go wrong!
Wha! Don't curse my threaaaad... The only magic in this thread should be happy fun magic! Like this!

Magic!

Who is gonna feed all those bunnies though?

I said he can't go wrong! That's the opposite!

Reisen thread!

Hello.

*Finally i get to see one of your threads! Don't mind me though, i'll probably just lurk a bit. Bump for logistic support.*

Magic is the best thing in the world! Right after sex.
Anyone can feed a rabbit! You just need cu- carrots.
Yeah, but bringing it up at all is like acknowledging that somehow there was ever a chance!
Hello~ Your hair is as cute as ever today.
Hi asterisk. Don't be shy!

No carrots I know grow with cream inside

Ah.. So you saw trough my ruse, after all, huh..?
*blush*
There's nothing wrong with liking cream, though..

Ok, brb killing myself.

Calm down there Satan!

Lots of things could go wrong!
I mean I wouldn't go as far as 'satan', but...

*It'd just that there aren't many users i know here, i think i need to get first a little acquainted to your threads, then i'll be fine.*

Hehe thanks. Yours as well!

Actually, hello thread!

I beat the last boss of rabi ribi (again)

Heres the gif.

Also just dropping by to say hi.

Sunpeak.

Why do you need them when you have me? You know me, right? Let's talk, Aster

Plz stop. The autism levels of this thread are through the roof.

Sounds like someone would like some bun attention. Hello, user. How's your day?

meow

-meowbot

Cute girls really are the best. And Kotori deserves kisses.

I've seen you but I haven't talked, hey there!

nyaa

*Sunpeak! God it's been so long since i saw you the last time! Where have you been for all this time?*

*But i don't know you very well, i'm sorry Reisen, it's my fault for not having spent much time talking with you.*

Bun bum attention?

okay

-meowbot

It's unfair how only buns can give bun-attention.
Oh, and there aren't enough buns for everyone either.

Clearly~ Everything about you is adorable.
I know! That's why we should get to know each other now.
I prefer to use my mouth!
Wha..! But I'm giving everyone attention right now, aren't I?

Tarot reading, anyone?

You and floop should meet, could be funny

gimm-
Wait, are you trying to steal the show?

How are you doing?

Eh, me? I just post cute Kotoris but I'm not nearly as cute. Thanks for the sentiment though!

Didn't ask before. Are you talking about the library fight or the other final boss?

i'm fine
just really thinking of what to play

-meowbot

Nope, just trying to keep things moving along! Plus I'm not that good at coming up with things to talk about so that makes it easy for me.

Floop, floop... OH! Yeah, why don't you introduce us?
Ufufu.. You could just take credit, you know. No one minds~
I appreciate the help. I'm not as talented as you are, after all . My only talent is one that can't be performs online!

Noah, I think is her name.

I tried going in the subterraean area but it's hell and I suck

When does the library fight become available?

Oh, alright.
Gimme a tarot then.

*Hi meowbot!*

*So....what should we talk about exactly?

hi

-meowbot

*And i forgot to add the last asterisk, great!*

What if there's a huge influx of customers?

How about we start with your day thus far? How's it been? What lead you to my thread?
It's okay. No one noticed.

I hate attention whores but I must admit that I am one myself
Tell me something interesting, fuckers

I'll tell you something, attention is a basic human need and you'll go mad without any.

It wouldn't make me capable of giving away fellatio love through the screen of a computer!
The side of the moon that you see is just an illusion we broadcast to keep you humies from invading!
This is true. But he misunderstands my intention. I'm not a fan of being in the spotlight at all!

What kind of games do you like playing?

Fufu, I suppose~ I'm not huge on pretending to be a character. Kotori is cute and I post her because of that. But I'm really nothing like her.

Oh dear, you really haven't beat the game~ I can't remember exactly what but there's other areas you can go to and there's quite a bit of stuff left to do after Noah. It's pretty tough stuff, there's a boss rush that was quite a pain. The library is the true final boss. I don't know if you care about plot spoilers but [spoiler]it's Irisu[/spoiler]

You should know that only makes me more interested in you. It's not like I don't understand that, after all. There's nothing wrong with it.

RPG's, roguelikes, and others

-meowbot

You sure are good at that though! And at cheering people up, and being a good friend... and making conversation!

I'm happy to help!

Here goes~

>Justice
>Three of Wands
>Five of Cups (Reversed)

It sounds like you will encounter a situation where you'll have the opportunity to resolve an injustice of some kind. You'll be in the right place at the right time to succeed.

Sometime after that, it'll seem like your whole life is about to be turned on its head, but it's a false start.

*There isn't actually that much because i woke up something like two hours ago, that happened because i didn't sleep that much the previous night, but in exchange for my lost sleep i had some great conversations with two of the users in Reimu's group! So it was a fair trade after all! Aaaaand aside from that there isn't really that much unfortunately.*

*Theodore Roosevelt had atshma, but still managed to kick more asses than a six-legged ass-kicking machine with the "kick ass" dwal set to his maximum.*

*How are you?*

read
-meowbot

blegh, the longer I stay the sicker I get... It's no longer the same attention I long for...
Have this nsfw gif anyways, bye

That might change with the VR technology of tomorrow.

S-silly.
*blush*
Hmm, I see.. I also woke up only a bit ago. This thread is the first thing I did upon waking up, since I overslept.. You should add me on steam and then we can talk more easily~
That's a... nice... gif, I guess.
Ah that's true. How I long for that day...

Hmm, well I'm a little flattered then! Feel free to find out more. And maybe I'll learn about you too.

Hmm. Like, JRPG style? Or more western style?
Roguelikes I've never really been into. Too challenging for me~

both

-meowbot

*So it's ok if i add you? I didn't want to because i always thought that i could have bothered you by doing so.*

*I suggest you to play Evolve now that it's free on Steam! I played it a bit, just a match though but i can assure you it's a lot of fun!*

I'm an open book, dear. Ask away~ And I'll do the same. What made you come to the first Reimu thread you posted in?

i like scat

-meowbot

um
what

-meowbot

You know it's true, cutie~

sounds stupid, right?

-meowbot

no, i don't like scat

-meowbot

Faggots

I was already planing to do exactly that~ It's never a bother.
Wha... What on earth do I say to that?
Hehehehehehe...

Oooooops

*Are you the same one that pretended to be Sweet Roll in the last thread Reimu made? Instead of stealing others' name why don't you make one on your own?*

>throws a brick

-meowbot

nah im someone fucking with the underage kid over here

Y'all niggas are degenerates

I-I dunno. I guess that's why I'm not so good at conversation.

Actually, this is good advice. It did get a chuckle out of me, though. S-sorry.
What if it then turned out... that you are underaged as well? Wouldn't that be a twist? What'd Meowthbot ever do to you?

Invited by a friend to Reimu threads. Wanted a new place to meet new people to talk to. since I was feeling a little stagnant.

Hmm. How about you? I could add you on steam as well, I'm guessing you're the bunny in Reimu's group?

Ah. Most of my experience with those is probably Dark Souls I guess.

back and my internet is dying. Can't even load up simple images properly.

*Oh ok, i'll add you right away then!*

*I'm not exactly skilled at giving advices though, but yep, i guess that can be considered an advice after all.*

*And what makes you think that about him?*

More tarot for whoever wants it!

That's right! I would appreciate that. Well, I've known Reimu for years and years now. Heh...
That's sad but I'm still happy to see you.
You don't have to give any such thing.
*slowly raises her hand*

*Indeed, it's better to not give any than trying to help but failing, and perhaps even hurting someone with them.*

Apparently I'm now going against Miriam.
Got all buffs from the town too, let's see how horribly one can fail!

Well im going to go binge watch the new season of bojack horseman now poping by here every 5 minutes or so.

Or maybe not. Internet can't even post here properly without a connection error.

Who could've guessed where we'd end up, all those years ago? I wouldn't trade you for anything, Reisen~

>The Star
Fresh hope and renewal. Healing of old wounds. Hope. renewal of faith and hope. Spiritual love. A mental and physical broadening of horizons. Promise and fulfillment. inspiration. Influence over others. Vigour and confidence. Protection.

>Ace of Swords (Reversed)
Confusion, exaggeration in thought, possible misuse of power.

>Ten of Pentacles
Emotional and financial stability. The formation of family tradition.

You're a rising star! There might be some rough and confusing patches ahead, but it sounds like the familial bonds you'll form will be strong enough to stay stable through all that!

There's a butt that I'd like but like always there's a snag. It's quite unfortunate.

Ah, I see! I'm still a little new to these, hehe.

Hmm, could I get a reading if that's okay?

Miriam was hell on hard mode, at least until I figured out how to properly handle her gimmick.

ey boss i want it too!!

edited for wallpaper format 1920x1080

I wouldn't think of it like that.
You keep saying sweet things.. Misuse of power sounds scary yet fun!
Well, when I met her, she didn't make threads like this, ufufufufu.

Nice. Rare to see touhous in that look, more serious then cute

I..is that a topic for your reading?

>The Empress
The promotion of well-being and security. Creativeness in financial affairs, love and parenthood. Maternal care, domestic stability, abundance and material wealth. Fertility, security, achievement of goals and growth.

>Queen of Cups
A woman who is highly imaginative and artistically gifted, affectionate and romantic in outlook, and creates an other worldly atmosphere around herself. A woman who lacks common sense, but is highly intuitive and sometimes psychic and dreamy. Atmospheres, other people and events can easily influence her.

>Two of Pentacles
The cards indicates: imminent changes and movement, such as news, journeys, communications, money, material preoccupations. All change must be skillfully navigated with knowledgeable manipulation of life's rules, in order to attain continued success.

>The High Priestess
Intuition, wisdom and secret knowledge, the feminine side of the male personality. Something remains yet to be revealed, but patience must be observed.

>Seven of Cups
A need to reflect upon choices. Sometimes too many choices and opportunities are presented, which need careful consideration if a grave error of judgement is to be avoided.

>King of Cups
A person who commands respect, but not love. A man of business or law, considerate and responsible. He is kind but ambitious and a skilled negotiator. He is a born manipulator, someone who has arrived in a position of power by the use of brain as opposed to brawn. He avoids taking people into his confidence and often works in secret or behind the scenes. He is a seeker of power, with hidden motives, often distrusted or feared by those around him.

Sure

I guess I've just been feeling pretty attached and nostalgic lately. If it's too much, I'll ease up~

Not at all~ I'm actually happy because saying all these things here is like telling all the anons that I'm yours or something~ Ufufufufu...
jk. Its flattering, though, its okay.

thnx boss, aishiteru

>The Lovers (Reversed)
Indecisiveness, postponing choices and a warning not to make important decisions at this time.

>Eight of Pentacles (Reversed)
Inappropriate use of energy and skills for unsuitable ends.

>Two of Wands
Strength of character and will ensuring that ideas come to fruition. The responsible use of power and wisdom gained through experience.

Sounds like the booty is nothing but a lesson in what's not meant to be!

So, misfortune.

Ehehehe..

Wch 2hu fuq?

Me, of course! I'm the best touhou of all~

You got Reisen going again. She loves the attention.