Trying to sneak into a big music festival this weekend. any tips Sup Forums?

Sneak in

don't get caught

Make sure you put a bit of sand in each shoe.

a friend of mine sneaked in multiple times. just stand in the line and hope they forget to look at your wrist band.

also it was easier for him because there was a entrance through a beergarden in the back.
since it wasn't allowed to go in with a beer in your hand i went first with a beer so the security came to me and he just walked on through.

ninja smoke bombs. If you don't have those then good old molotovs work wonders, most will think its pyrotechnics gone bad.

act as pretentious and "free spirited" as everyone else, you'll fit right in

oh and be sure to pay $18 for pomme frites from some faggot with a manbun

smart shit. quite sure my friends and i will just be hopping fences

fuck that we wanna see some dope bands m8

yeah, it very much depends on the festival.
some are really really hard for sneaking in, others are quite easy.

wish you good luck with it.

thanks

>dope bands

Sick, brah! here's hoping you take some shitty acid and get robbed

what festival btw?

Don't bomb anyone.

>696358351
not op but i think its veld in toronto

make sure to take lots of drugs with you

Lolla im guessing ?

Sometimes a wristband in roughly the color the festival uses does the trick if the security are not paying attention. It's also usually easier on the second day when mostly everyone who gets in has a wristband already.

This is so dumb
only a kid who has never used a molotov would know fucking glass goes everywhere and the rag is still intact

osheaga, montreal

i was actually just reading all the news today and it made me a bit nervous that terrorizers would come to this festival. if i dont go tho, they win.

Ive done it before. go there super early before they are open and if you get questioned just say you're a vendor. If you have an old clip board laying around bring that too. just act like you're supposed to be there. to kill time act like youre doing stuff like picking up trash or just go sneak away somewhere till it opens.

>print fake ticket or wristband
>have 40_50$ cash ready
>bribe security when u get to him
>?????
>profit
Tried this before and got into hard summer. Hf gl

have friends who claimed this worked with $20 and no wristband. some guards will not give a single fuck apparently

Yeah, get a job and fucking pay for it.

bring tin snips or bolt cutters for entry and "plug" all your party supplies in case you're caught

Buy a ticket

/thread

i have a job, could easily afford, and i could even get a ticket for one of the days for free. im too turned on by the thought of sneaking in though

This. If it's a big festival, walk the perimeter and jump fence, easy as shit and nobody rats on you anyway.
Do the color armband thing and make sure you have really long sleeves on, so it looks natural, that your band doesn't show.

Cheers!!
There u go OP. I think this is the best method. Just gotta hope the security doesn't give a flying fuck.

>turned on
And what exactly gets your peepee hard?

psychological turn on bruh

the hardest part is getting in. once your in your safe

>could easily get in

feel like doing it for the thrill of sneaking in where you can easily obtain access to?

user, you're so adventurous.

I wish I knew such a daredevil like you

taking such high risks for something easily obtainable, how daring

you make me hard user

(jk OP is faggot)