Who hype?

Who hype?

Going to see it tomorrow, cuz why the hell not.

Actually surprised there have been no leaks or shitty celphone pics spoiling the ending.

Literally no one

When did Charles become a Jedi?

my city only have french dubs all week. fucking frog faggots

this looks worse than warcraft

it's says something

Another 10-lbs-of-shit-in-a-5-lb-bag capeshit epic. Yeah, nah.

im hype for jlos tits n ass

Its shit user save your pesos

>jlos

Who?

Cinema I work at has a midnight screening for this.

>mfw only sold 10 tickets for midnight session when Civil War sold 280

Ten twinks?

I mean between Jlaw's fat face, the fugly nightcrawler and the bad reviews I'm not excited but I'm gonna see it opening night anyway because I know y'all are and I don't want to be spoiled before I see it. I like x-men and mutant stuff so i'm all in but I heard its just more of the same, but with more Jlaw.

After this the two movies I'm definitely seeing are suicide squad and Doctor strange. Very much looking forward to allowing that latter into my peepers.

>tomorrow
Where you live, nigra?

The theatre I'm going to is showing it at 7 the day before like they did with Civil War. Could not be a comfier.

Ben hardy looks primed to S singer's D.

>Where you live, nigra?
>nigra

How'd you know? Barbados

> talking shit about the Beales

but DOFP and FC were great.

I heard Jubilee is barely in it. So not me.

CONS:
-olivia munn
-jennifer lawrence
-sophie turner
-twink nightcrawler
-apocalypse leaks look/sound inconsistent and generally awful

PROS:
+no rogue
+no kitty
+bald xavier

Probably just torrent it, tbqhwyf.

D R O P P E D

I don't really care to see a Jennifer Lawrence play Mystique who is incredibly out of character

When did katniss join these movies?

*JLaw

And yeah, me too

Brian Singer and Jennifer Lawrence are just picking up their pay checks.
>ywn see the true sequel to the capekino that is First Class

since 2012

it sounds like you hate women, user

Matthew Vaughn leaving was the worst thing that could've happened. FC is the best X Men movie.

No one Zzzzz

see i'm sleeping shh

Zzzz

wasn't it confirmed to be bad?

>Apocalypse is going to flop so hard that Fox will have to reboot X-Men by sucking Disney's cock and agreeing to join MCU

You know it's true

how did xavier become so bald

One would hope but Fox announced plans for a brighter! sequel to F4ntastic

Considering how much Marvel is shitting on mutants in the comics, they seem quite happy to let X-Men stay at Fox

No, it'll just finally force Singer out. After Wolverine they'll just make X Force and Deadpool movies so in a few years they can do a proper X-Men reboot.

Would be cool if they rebooted the franchise in MCU with McAvoy and Fassbender but set in the present day. But that doesn't make any sense i guess.

Where do you think you are?

>confirmed to be bad

Are you stupid? Do you tuck yourself in every night with a plush doll of Robert Ebert?

X-Men are better to stay in their own bubble. Sudden revelation of mutants, in large numbers and apparently existing for decades, would not make any sense in MCU context. There's a reason why X-Men did not participate in Civil War in comics, because they are so disconnected and out of place.

On the other hand, Apocalypse flop will sure make Fantastic Four deal far more plausible

>There's a reason why X-Men did not participate in Civil War in comics

They did though.

Ok, well whatever, I was making a point. I don't actually read comics.

the trailer for Future Past was tops. the trailer for Apocalypse was kinda dull. not excited for this whatsoever. then again, i've been burnt out on superhero shit for a while now. haven't bothered with Age of Ultron, BvS, Ant-Man, or anything else besides Jessica Jones cuz dat ass.

They claimed that it's not their problem

>They claimed that it's not their problem

There were still tie-ins to Civil War that covered the issue with Cyclops telling Tony to piss off and even Bishop was pro-registration, also this fag was just bluffing about reading the comics.

They could do the opposite of House of M and have Wanda create mutants instead of destroy them.

not interested at all. Probs just gonna stream it at best. Dont hesitate to spoil the fuck out of it guys.

OP basically just did. Whether it's 100% confirmed or not, we'll find out.

Not really, they already did Magneto's and Charles's movies and I don't like JLaw or her acting so I'm not too excited for Mystique's movie.

Just watched FC and DOFP and they're great movies

Love fassbender desu

dude, Origins couldn't kill this franchise.

I'm hype. I love this franchise sans TLS and Origins.