NFL General: yep, still summer edition

CIN:A.J. Green, Dalton 'more in sync than ever'
CIN:Bengals WR Kumerow shined in spring work
BUF:M. Gillislee expected to be Bills No. 2 back
GB:Janis not a lock to make Packers final 53?
GB:Jordy's ACL rehab 'well ahead of the curve'
NO:Brandin Cooks 'looks ready to explode' in '16
CHI:Kevin White looked like a 'beast' in spring
PHI:Mathews 'not a great fit' for Pederson's O?
HOU:Will Fuller not expected to be Week 1 starter
NE:'Not a given' that Blount makes 53-man roster
BUF:Report: Shaq Lawson could miss whole season
FA:'Over a month' since Jets, Fitzpatrick talked

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.vice.com/en_us/article/the-jameis-winston-rape-lawsuit-has-some-damaging-new-information
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dolphins

Luck

suck

First for Vikings!

Toxins

Your new stadium looks awesome, I'm jelly as fuck.
>tfw still playing in a nigger infested zoo
I'm still hoping for a Vegas or LA swap. As long as we're not stuck in Mexico City or something I'm fine.

Get ready for Meme magic boys... 49ers doing things this year

>tfw you are a canadian and have never seen a game live

hide your kids

hide your wife

but most of all (and this one is really important) hide your football team

cause this man is coming for the booty (pirate pun)

If the nanners win more than 8 games next season I'll shove a football up my ass and I won't back out like other trips that will not be named.

Yeah it looks cool. I'll need to see it on TV during a day game. The lighting is supposed to be very cutting edge but I admit I don't know how the roof will work (it looks like half the field would be dark but I'm sure I just don't get it).

Some dork already threw a brick in to one of the glass panels on the bottom floor and broke it. Supposed to take several weeks to replace which is weird. Also strange to me it's not shatter proof or whatever.

Anyway, can't wait for the 2018 owl. The night games will look amazing.

what happened to him

did he die in the middle of last season or something. i wasn't paying much attention

It's more likely that he kind of snuck up on everyone. Once teams knew he was pretty good they covered him better. It's not like the vikes had a bunch of WR options after him.

Remember this dumbfuck?

Daily reminder the Chiefs will win the super owl
Cap it

He held onto the ball for coverage sacks all season and everyone applauded every dink and dunk pass he completed like it was a great performance.

Fix my team NFL genny.
Could the vikings run the single wing or just give up on the qb position and be successful?

He was asking about Diggs man. Sober up

idk why people don't like jameis. He's the first black prospect in a long time that wasn't drafted for actually understanding the position rather than just being a really good athlete with a cannon.

was*

I feel sad; I hate myself.

suicide is the answer, make all that pain go away

Jamaal Charles to the eagles when

Just remember user drugs an alcohol exist. Use them

they didn't have much depth at receiver beyond him and rudolph(?) but i'd expect having AD in the backfield would compensate for that somewhat

black qb and he had sex with a white girl. honestly though i'd like to imagine there's more to it than that, but i can't figure it out either

rude

Peterson can only do so much when the o line was replaced at the last minute (2 starters hurt, 1 guy moved to a new pos)

With Johnson back at WR and their 1st round treadwell it should free up diggs a little. He's not a #1 but he is actually a very good receiver when the whole spotlight isn't on him alone

After the Chiefs win the owl and Chip Kelly thinks taking more old people from the Chiefs will do something

>you will never cuck bb and go rampage on sneaks boipuccy

why live bros?

Football

what does boipuccy mean?

>His quarterback didn't marry a breeding machine to ensure the future of the white race and make future elite quarterbacks

Shit, what do you mean Weed man is not a guaranteed a 53 spot.

Blount played like shit. Their best rusher the last few weeks was a fullback lol.

>Carr
>White

>GB: Janis not a lock to make Packers final 53?
the slowest WR group in the league doesn't want to keep a speedster
honestly though what the fuck

Feastmode looking good

>his fucking biceps are bigger than my waist

Seriously what the fuck
Get rid of Adams, last season was almost Ahmad Carroll levels of disastrous

>thinking chip kelly is still the head coach of the Eagles

Do you even offseason?

So either:
>Vikes fan doesn't know what Diggs or Bridgewater look like
or
>Niggers all look the same

I need an unbiased opinion

What do you guys honestly think of the Bengals chances this season?

They have a 100% chance of failing in the playoffs again

Shut up and fix my team paki

Well he did rape a girl and had his guys lie for him...

He's going to have to pay her off now or take the stand and possibly go to jail...

Google it. That rape accusation wasn't really an accusation more of an actual rape. His home boy in the other room was posting about it on Facebook before he deleted it. So yeah

And on the bad scale rape, like how violent it was This one was probably one of the worse in pro sports history. He basically was strangling her while she screamed before she passed out and he started to rape her. Then she'd wake up start screaming and he strangle her again to rape more.

Jamies Winston

AFC championship contenders

You gotta believe bro

sports.vice.com/en_us/article/the-jameis-winston-rape-lawsuit-has-some-damaging-new-information

And source on that

but can you tell me why without memes?
t-thanks BB
I want to but it's hard after getting disappointed every year

I'm not that worried. So far they've said "this WR is not a lock to make the final 53" for every WR except for Nelson, Cobb, and Montgomery.

I mean I know we have alot of receivers on the roster but fuck
and I really think Adams can step it up, he's shown flashes when his hands aren't literal stone.
and with all that competition for WR3 who knows

OK, guys. I'm gonna go kill myself now. Its been fucking awful, and I'm truly ashamed to say you faggots are the closest thing I've had to friends in over 5 years.

k

Neither has "/NFL/ in the subject
C'MON MAN

S T A L E
T
A
L
E

Don't do it bro. We've almost made it through the off-season. For whomever shitposts with me in these generals to get through the off-season shall be my brother.

>saying "we're almost through the offseason" to a browns fan
Now I'm really doing it.

Suicide is a sin user

Come on man, only another month beforr the end of off season

Holding you to that Raidnigger, I'll be around

They'd need to be able to beat more than one good team a year to do that,

F

Also kudos if you have the courage to actually pull the trigger, or whatever other method you pick. The helium tank thing is a meme. Jumping from a building doesn't work if you're scared of heights. If you're scared to die in the end none of this will work because you're the one initiating the death. Try suicide by cop maybe.

Is there somewhere in the United States, where the NFL is not at all popular?

>GB:Janis not a lock to make Packers final 53?

What is this bullshit? Why would they cut him? Who else do they have at WR thats so damn good?

Louisiana, all the retarded hicks here talk about is LSU football.

>not popular at all in the state
>says a state with a team

I'm pretty sure people in and around New Orleans like the NFL

True. Every state around us has a team, and they fight over the scraps of those that aren't obsessed with College. I'm for New Orleans since its the geographically closest to my location, or at least close enough.
Saints have a good turnout rate. Probably talking about the areas farther from New Orleans.

I live in Baton Rouge so I wouldn't know. I've only been to Naw'lens once and I got mugged by a pack of pavement apes. Don't go outside after dark alone.

>frank will never get a ring
>and is not flashy enough to make the HoF eventually either

>not realizing the underlying meme scheme of the 49'ers-Eagles merger so a new team can get a stadium in Vegas and the Raiders get moved to Mexico City

>projection

>tripping

>

>Andy Dalton
>AJ Green
>Good

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They'll win the AFC North and lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Sorry bud. at least the Cavs won right?

0-8.

of course the other options are that you are a troll and so is the other guy

>this isn't even my final form

The fudge packers won't even break .500 this season

Alright hot shit, what's your team?

>the fudge packers will break .500 this season
>afc championship will either be packers vs cards or packers vs seahawks
>fudgies will lose either way

When is the preseason guys?

Luck is healthy this year, maybe he will live up to the hype if the stars aline

>raiders
>talking shit on Chiefs
We had a winning season and made it to the playoffs. What did you do?

We've won 3 Super Bowls.

>afc championship
>afc
>a

You got me.

And your team sucks dick right now. Stop living in the past dawg.

raiders have more upside than chefs

>And your team sucks dick right now.
They do? Last I checked the Raiders were on the upswing. A lot of people have us winning the wildcard.

Okay raidniggers I'll be looking for your asses when Alex "Meme Magic" Smith kicks your dicks off and throws them for a touchdown pass to Maclin, Meanwhile, Dereck Carr is chocking like a kinky whore in a cat house.

The thing is, I couldn't care less about your division. I'm not a raidnigger and you are swatting at shadows. The chefs are a mess. Their fans are so bandwagon that there has been a significant shift to soccer (sporting) as well as a bunch of people selling off their season tickets in KC. Of course, that is turning around now that the chefs have had some minimal success. But you got shit for QB, your coach is highly suspect in many ways, and the rest of your division is very competitive while the chefs are slipping.

The chefs have the potential to be a good team but they are very far away right now. Chefs fans shitpost pretty bad on Sup Forums and people who aren't invested in them see it and get annoyed by it. Bottom line: you have a rebuilding coming, son. Enjoy

iggle fan here, sorry to break it to you but andy reid will never win a superbowl, and he especially won't do it with the kansas city chiefs
he couldn't pull it off with that stacked as fuck '04 team, what makes you think he could do it with the 2016 chefs? lmao

Pffffffffffffff you fucking wish son. Just watch the Chiefs win the superb owl and your shitty little team cry wondering "what went wrong?"