Rip thread

Goodbye

Bamp

here you go user

the test takes some time my man

Yeah to be expected.
Kinda disappointed how much more normal you guys are

Substance abuse blah suck me off telling me to go see a therapist nigga

Why are so many if the questions related to anxiety?

It takes 5 minutes, how slow do you read?

You sound paranoid user

everyone thinks that they are somewhat different, but fail to realize how normal they are

as in 5 min is more than enough for a thread to expire

OP here, not sure I'm understanding you completely (3:38am here) but did you just call me a normie?

noone knows more about me, than me. therefore i think i am fucked up

Holy shit I can't fathom what you are saying, I need sleep

Post your ages

Forgot to put my age. 30

How long have you been depressed/bipolar?

u should probably seek out a therapist

United States, 18.

Had to deal with my father leaving due to my mother's emotional/verbal/mental abuse. Now I get that abuse myself rather often.

will probably get better once you move out

Can't get a good screen cap because I'm on my phone, but my score is

100\100 Substance Abuse

97/100 depression

77/100 mania

100/100 bipolar

59/100 PTSD

94/100 general anxiety disorder

29/100 panic disorder

32/100 panic attack

Not sure how accurate this test is.

Op here.
feel you man. 19, same boat. Just crazy on top of it all.

Age?

Oh, right.

I'm a 24yo white male in Texas.
I'm into opioids and booze, if that matters.

9 years

Too poor for therapy

jesus i had no idea you guys were this fucked :(

I know, my aunt has a job opportunity for me down in San Diego. I'm hoping that once I get a job and save up as much as I can (And tell my mother to back off from my fucking money) that I can start my life near the beach, like how I would love.

Yeah. My dad hasn't been very good to me, but my mom's been the worst. Rage events , complaining about trivial shit, complaining to me about how I spent all my time in my room and "do nothing" (even though I'm the one who took up the majority of the chores that she's too lazy to do)

It's all pretty fucked. I feel like the test is over exaggerating but the depression being that high? Yeah 10/10 kinda true.

nice, leave and never look back

Don't dwell on it man, I went through a similar thing but just spent a lot of time away from the house, luckily I had supportive friends. Unfortunately my siblings weren't as lucky, now they've got some pretty blaring psychological issues - says the Sup Forums tard - but no, I feel pretty guilty.

Just don't let her get to you, your mum's sick and needs psychiatric help, view it that way

OP here.
Going on 7 years. are you numb to how you feel or has it got a strong presence.
Fucks me up daily and am going to commit suicide within the week.

The fuck is wrong with you guys.

what can i say, im a product of my environment

OP here, same here.
Mum kicked me out a year ago. Super hard at the start, gets better. No good enough to stop me from killing myself.

United States, 18

Gf of five years left me almost 2 years ago. Still sad about it. No disorder, just human?

Get over yourselves.

Can't get a good screenshot, but all of them were pretty low except for MDD (59) and GAD (47)
It's been a rough year, hoping things get better on their own. I really don't want to be a slave to medication.

Used to take those. New one now. Had to lower the dose because I was a zombie. Now, my an hero thoughts are every night.

Yeah, that too. My father and I believe she's got some heavy Borderline Peronality DIsorder type crap (My mother's side of the family is diseased with abuse. My great grandfather was a mental abuser and he's gotta be the obvious reason why one of his sons turned out to be a murderer.)

I feel pity for my mom for things that she'll never admit (Kissing her dead grandfather's feet cause he was a "good man" and respecting her stepfather even though he's a dirty Catholic who abused her too most likely)

Pretty fucked all around, even on my dad's side.

I'd rather have a job, my own apartment, living day by day and being able to pay my bills without too many issues. That's literally my fucking dream right now.

Keep your head up high man.

Oh shit, forgot info. USA 18. I noticed my problems were worse at home vs at school, so hopefully being at college will help.

How fucked up am I

Oh yea I'm 19; USA

Op here
Fuck man, tried several different prescriptions, most of them just mad me drowsy and nauseous.
Would love to be a "slave" to the meds. Never had any that worked. Maybe I just don't want them to work.

Well.... I'm a mess...

17 U.S.

why don't you smoke weed? keeps my depression at bay

Op here.
Pretty close to me but everyone's different. I hope you get better user.

I'm a lab rat. If I didn't have a kid, I'd be dead by now

Lungs are weak

Op here. Do occasionally. Girlfriend is pretty against it.

>19, United States

My substance use would most likely be higher but it's very hard to get shit where I live

better to be a stoner, than some medslave

Op.
Got a girlfriend, I love her and she loves me and all that shit but I can't help but feel like she's holding me back from killing myself, not in the way that she makes me happy enough that I don't want to. In the way that just because we are together I can't. Idk hard to explain but you probably get me.
4am here, super out of it

Op.
I agree, not on any meds though. Just winding down this week. Packing shit. Labelling who gets what when I'm gone. Don't want to make a big deal out my suicide. Just want to make it as logical and emotionless as possible.

Yup. Like I said, the only one who's keeping me alive is my kid. Without that little fat bundle of energy, I would've offed myself already.

If you're gonna end it can you be a cool dude and donate your cash to me? Because hot damn it'd be neat to get a head start on my savings so I can move out of my personal hell.

Yeah, OP. Are you a Kiwi Or a roo? Either way, user and I could share your cash.

Does your kid actually make you happy or just kinda not letting you off yourself?
Totally would man but I'm broke. Facing eviction next Wednesday.

That's alright bro, I'll get my start somewhere somehow.

I'm okay (19)

Aussie.

See sorry man

probably a good idea to start fresh, or whatever your beliefs are

more fun for me mang
ive been off my meds
20 year old dood from US of A

I hope you and anyone else in this thread that needs it gets better.
Cheers for being Sup Forumsros

Kid makes me happy when I'm not having an episode. She saw me breakdown a couple of times. My mother was gonna put me in a mental asylum because she was really scared for my safety.

I'm glad she makes you happy Sup Forumsro and I hope that shit gets better for you.

Thank you, man. We'll meet on the other side eventually.

Alright man, going to retire this thread now. I hope you and your girl grow up happy and safe.

See you Sup Forumsros in another life

i wish i was on meds

How old are you?

Night OP.
Cheers for the civil thread.

18 y.o belgium

I see no point to live,i try to find something fun and make myself useful but still do not see purpose.

Why not go see your doctor so you could take antidepressant?

im 27

67\100 Substance Abuse

11/100 depression

40/100 mania

0/100 bipolar

43/100 PTSD

47/100 general anxiety disorder

3/100 panic disorder

3/100 panic attack

the test was dumb, basically just asked if i was depressed or not.
found out sometimes im sad, sometimes im not.
i do drugs
and am prone too manic episodes.

i already knew all of that

Well, I'd be depressed too if I live in the middle-east

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My father is from Ecuador and I've been there twice,i like it more then here...people in Europe are fucking depressed and also the wheater makes a lot of depression.rn I'm trying to find someone that I can trust because in Europe 99% people have some fucked up secrets and you can't trust them fully especially belgium

Not just the weather. Just look outside. White people are the minorities now.

Couldnt get a screen shot but here we go

Substance Use Disorder 33/100

Major Depressive Disorder: 79/100

Manic Episodes: 43/100

Bipolar Disorder: 0/100

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 73/100

Generalized Anxiety Disorder: 79/100

Panic Disorder: 11/100

Panic Attacks: 15/100

I probably will but pills freak me out, i come from a long line of pill freaks, degenerates and drugs addicts. But yeah might do that at some point.

I got a 79 for Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Yes indeed,also no one is socially interactive in the streets,in they say bonjour to even people they don't know.it gives a little smile in your thoughts bit thats it... hopefully there will be more in the future of this

Either meds or therapy.

Can you really blame them? It's not the same anymore. People don't know their neighbours anymore.

18 m
r8 me

Rate you? You got the ratings already. The fuck do you want?

Already have done therapy, i know what's wrong with me, and i basically need to systematically improve my own behavioural patterns. "Learn to love myself". You know what it's like to be on meds? I would love to get some personal opinions.