Wondering if I should get a nose job or if my nose fits my face decently? thanks :)

Wondering if I should get a nose job or if my nose fits my face decently? thanks :)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn2.cdnme.se/cdn/9-2/630855/images/2009/morran_53625656.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

Tits or gtfo, then you may ask stupid nose questions

Always the right response

get a nose job Something more slim

that nose makes you look fat

fat and loving it :)

that fat makes you look nose

i am not fat though? why are you hating on me :(

tits

it does, no one is hating on you
don't come to Sup Forums expecting fucking complements
tho you're quite cute, a nose job would make you look better

sameguy
i also want tits

cdn2.cdnme.se/cdn/9-2/630855/images/2009/morran_53625656.jpg

>cdn2.cdnme.se/cdn/9-2/630855/images/2009/morran_53625656.jpg
I don't look like that!

Thanks, nose job it is then!

also silicone

if you're not willing to share it with us it must look bat

baaaad

Is this pic any better?

no, your nose still makes you look fat

god
i cant see
h
i
t

might as well get my boobs and nose done all together, maybe a lager ass as well

???

Eat a sandwich you skinny bitch

still no tits, or even a timestamp. Sage.

...i'm not skinny,

show us your dick

now come on, i don't look like a freaking ape

We need boobs or pussy and timestamp.. anything. ..

Or please leave us... your too skinny.. your to desperate.. your nose is just eeewww... get out..
Kill your self.. become a Meth whore.. Something

excuse me?

You can't read either ??

Yes OP, it looks fine, youre beautiful

half a body pic, and i am not desperate sir.

the hate game is strong today

Your nose looks like it fits imo. Nothing wrong with it to be honest with you. Everything on your face accents one another uniquely. Don't go an put yourself under a knife because of some dysmorphia you have about yourself, that's fucking stupid. I can't stop you though so whatever.

Look at her.. she's eewww..
Meth whore material

Nose is fine I did a little touch up and you can't even tell your nose is jew size anymore.

Post more thumbnails of this chick and I can help out some more for free.

thanks for that comment. :)

fat

Summer is in full effect

Just post tits so we won't hate you and then we can give actual advice that might help. But til then you look like the stretchy bitch from the incredibles. I'd smash

i don't have a jew nose...
doesnt help that i'm german either i guess

What's with all the fucking newfags in this threads. OP you know the rules. Tits and a timestamp or get the fuck out.

who?

Yep.

POST DEM TITIES or GTFO

A lot of people fail to realize that the nose is compared to the nipples to determine correct size ratio. Many ppl try to compare it to other things on the head like ears or eyes, which is why there are so many botched nose jobs out there. What we would need is a shot where your nipples are exposed to we can examine the "triangle rule" between your nose and nipples.

Hey OP I was OP in a similar thread yesterday. I decided not to get under the knife.Do show tits. Or get the fuck off.

Yeah, your nose is fucked up looking. But I don't think it matters much in the grand scheme of your face. You're what they call a butterface, with your bug ass eyes, huge fivehead, and crooked smile, your nose is the least of your problems. I'd still hit it tho, fugly girls need dick too.

I love you

wtf, i have a pretty face haha

Yes as someone who got a nose job using this method I would recommend it OP, just send us some pics and we will tell what you should do about your nose!

You look fine

You look like you could smell a trashcan from a mile away

But you look fine

Said noone ever to you, don't come here to get compliments you attention whore.

Don't get elective surgery, ever. You're pretty and don't need it

I would like it to be less wide on the bottom, other than that i am pretty darn satisfied

Show timestamp you know the rules. Or else ask your basic friends if you should get a nose job. they'll probably say no but between them they will talk shit about you

+1

Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day :)

Fwiw, I like your face the way it is. Kind of got a Brittany Murphy look going on. Don't go messing with it. And not to ruin a kind moment or anything, but I do think you should show your tits. Although that's just for my own selfish interests - so, ya know, you can hmu privately.

but you DNA a stays the same and that way your succesors will always need one. breed with some with a small nose.

fucking insecure bitch

just type in 32DD boobs in google, that;s my size so you can get an idea

play nicely sir

THREAD IS A FAKE. NO TITS WILL BE DELIVERED. OP IS A FAG

e u r o p e e a n

maybe i'll pick someone with really small eyes to get an average size eye baby

You're either not the op or just straight up lying.

There's no way these are any bigger than C's in this picture

big nose fag :(

yup Deutsch

You are desperate as fuck to come on here and post a pic of yourself. It's pathetic. That's why people are asking for tits. Because if you're going to shit on the board with your desperation and expose us to how sick you are in the head longing for the dick-approval of thousands of strangers, we should at least get to see your tits.

Your approval seeking is much grosser than your nose. Yucky

No, i honestly like that kind of nose and dont see anything wrong with it.
The bottoms a little wide, but its better than a Kim kardashian nose

OH REALLY? username avalonrose14 uploads pics of different girls asking reddit if they are hot. just accept you're an insecure catfish and move on. show your ugly tits already.

32 DD is not that big guys

okay, that's your opinion

it's not even the real girl Sup Forumsro

my tits are not ugly

this

give this dude an oscar

Was your nose meant for someone else? its HUGE.

Oh god. This is good bait. Absolute most vapid response you could've given hahah.

My bad. You're right.

sick people need love too :(

maybe you don't even have tits cause you're not the girl in the pic or in any pic you upload to reddit you insecure cunt

maybe for two to three people? idk

low quality bait, step it up OP. If this was real she'd post tits already, the narcissistic whore.

an example of 32DD boobs

Agreed to this, no tits and timestamp. You're all being played like a bunch of retards

this thread gave me cancer
cancer gave me this thread

love it when you call me dirty words ;)

You're cute and it suits you, wear less makeup though, looks shit

how do i add a timestamp?

something more like this?

C'mon dude, all the other pictures you used were from a long haired girl and you can't even find one with long hair let alone actual tits, do you expect people to fall for this? Real OP would have face and timestamp already

oh okay, thanks :)

Nice trips, and I'd blow a load on your face

ummm we are getting closer

Fuck all wrong with you or your nose, come to UK and i'd gladly plough you all day.

maybe i put my hair back to show off my boobs? logical, huh?