How many sheets does Sup Forums use per wipe? I'll start: 3-2 depending on thickness of toilet paper

How many sheets does Sup Forums use per wipe? I'll start: 3-2 depending on thickness of toilet paper

I use my hand. I like to take a whiff o' the ol' brownies before I shove em down the poop shoot.

Usually 4 it makes it easy to fold in half.

1-2
Everything in moderation

20 to 30 rolled around my arm. My shits are tremendous mucus mud butt explosion

Wipe until I bleed.

As much as it takes.

When you say 2-3, do you mean that's how much you use period, or how much you as for each wipe?

OP means how many squares of tp

>How many sheets does Sup Forums use per wipe?

8 sheets. 1fold and wipe repeated until all clean or no more folds possible. Then baby wipe to make sure all spotless.

More importantly, does anyone get completely naked? I tend to take off jeans, underwear and socks for a shit. Leave my T-shirt on though.

I use a whole roll per wipe and then I wipe my butt on the carpet

Fuck...I dont even count.

I just wrap my hand in toilet paper a few times around, ball it all up, and go in for the scoop. Repeat until no moar poop.

Who the fuck counts this shit anyway? You plebs trying to watch your spending limits or some shit?

Ball it up? Interesting, I've only ever folded. How many other tp methods are there?

5-8 because I wet it in the sink so my ass actually gets clean.

i just take the whole roll and wipe with that

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.

It's an indeterminate value. If I have to fist fuck myself with full roll of Kleenex's best I fucking will

that sounds highly inefficient please reconsider your method

sometimes i'll just use the hand towel if i run out
it's super effective

Same here, super inefficient. CBA with other methods tho, takes effort.