Homemade would be the best!

noice

Sauce ?

Bump

Bump

bump

fake'n'gay

Ok. If you say so.

GodDAMN she looks like someone I used to know. Would have loved to see her take two dogs at once. An utter moron and annoying as fuck, but nice hot bod and I bet she'd have made the best sounds.

Sounds like her, where you from?

WA.

Ah not even close. I got more of her if you want.

MODS MODS MODS

Bahaha.

That pussy's like an art-piece.

bump

Was her best feature imho. That and being a freak obviously

Would have loved to see Vicki blow that.

Did this happen often? why did you divorce her? any pics of the dogs?

I have some pics of the dogs on my computer, but I'm on mobile right now. Non of them with her unfortunately. After that first time it probably happened about once or twice a week, with the four of us. When she was home alone they were her replacement for her dildo though. There were many times I would go to go down on her after work, and she would stop me because she had fucked the dogs that day.

did the dogs cum in her?

Yeah? Where else would they have? Dogs cum allot too. I came home one night and my akita/rot was still hard coming out of the bedroom, she was still ass up on the bed dripping cum everywhere.

makes sense of course... just wonder how she liked dog cum in her pussy

Who is she? Sorry for being a newfag.

If it is your story, and you couldn't take pictures the first time, why didn't you take any when it happened other times? Sounds like it became a very common occurrence.

She loved it. Dog cum is hotter than human as well, s even time they squirted she could feel it. I dp'ed her Pussy once for a few thrusts before she said it was stretching her to much, that was an amazing night.
My ex wife, you can save her as knotty Vicki
I had a few times, but deleted them out of paranoia

>Who is she? Sorry for being a newfag.
kek

Any more dog??

I've done that.
Also done dp with a girl and a doge.

Dp both in the same hole? Feels ducking amazing right!?

damn, that's taboo but hot.

Different holes, dog was anal I was in her vag.

I've also dp'd a bitch. Again the dog was anal, he was excited and missed. I fucked her all the time so thought why not and joined in.

why is she your ex?

lol good thing cross-species breeding isn't possible with humans, or else your ex-wife might have given birth to a dogboy (or literal bitch).

Why u calling mods u retarded fuck?

Also, some of my older oc.

any pics?