Other urls found in this thread:

caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/8527138915
youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU&feature=youtu.be&t=21m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=ncpjGf3HAW0
youtube.com/watch?v=i6oPWh_gJoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His drone shots do look pretty good desu

true but his persona is insufferable.
His constant positive bullshit is so deafening.
He's such a twodimensional shit:
>muh work
>muh family
Dude is good, without a doubt. And he's rich. He's leading a life I'm envious of but still, he's an asshat.

He's an asshat because he has a work ethic, did a rags to riches story, and loves his family? If you like, quite the opposite of what I'd consider an asshat, sure that's not the envy talking?

go to your nearest bar right now on the off chance i might meet you so i can punch you right in the chops

Nice one.

No, I respect all of that. I already admitted that I'm envious of his life style (who wouldn't? His presentations are simple social media bullshit mixed with a bit of film perspective. Check them out, there's a reason he never includes them.). My point is that there is little else to this guy it seems. Or little more what he shares with people online. He's constantly masturbating about his own work ethic. It's annoying. I do enjoy his videos but that shit needs to cool down

>i'm an asshat

Here's a picture of his wife naked boys
caseyneistat.tumblr.com/post/8527138915

Here's a good youtube channel.

Candice is a Jew whose ancestors profited off apartheid. No wonder Casey tries to pretend that he loves non-whites even though his entire circle of friends are either white or Jewish with one or two Indians.

l-lewd. They probably have pretty great sex desu that keeps them together.

He looks like some kind of goblin. How is he famous? Is this some kind of goblin trick?

i'm really allergic to the whole "live life! do stuff! i'm always happy!" stuff but he's good at what he's doing, i agree. wouldn't really call him an asshat for it though.

Surveillance Camera Man is genuine kino. These two guys in particular are just spectacular.
youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU&feature=youtu.be&t=21m27s

I fucking love SCM, I've been a fan since his third video

explain

Baby man has camera. Baby man films baby men. Baby men mad. Oh, they mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncpjGf3HAW0

>36:50

legend

i want to know how he finds these hidden chinese gambling rooms

I've just realized how much he looks like Alex Winter

I hate this faggot so much. Mene Reddit breaking bad shots that normalfags think is unique.
>hurr durr look at my interesting life and what a great person I am after I record it on camera to let you know that

youtube.com/watch?v=i6oPWh_gJoc
i wish i could laugh like when i saw good neighbours for the first time

top tier reddit level channel

kek

is this LA? what the hell is wrong with that place?

I'm a faggot and just watch video game stuff
DanGheesling
Northernlion
ManyATrueNerd
Video Games Awesome!

Also watch ASMR and Joe Goes.

I think it's Washington state.

What the fuck? I finished the video thinking it was 15 minutes. Turns out I was watching for 47

Top kek

WEW

I'm happy for their success but I miss GNS and Kyle so much

ITT: The cancer killing Sup Forums