I'll just leave this here guys

I'll just leave this here guys

The secrets are all out guys. Spread the word.

Anyone having feelings for that special someone, just look out for these signs.

>feminist rekt thread begins here.

Post your thoughts on what these landwhales are talking about

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=70
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cpp05.pdf
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you know that the MRA tried to boycott Mad Max Fury Road on the grounds it was feminist propaganda?

wat

Eh, didnt know that. I just boycott Hollywood and mainstream media. That includes Facebook and youtube.

wtf
Sure, most violent crimes might be committed by men, but most men do not commit violent crime, so it's more sexist to think that.
Now replace men with non-whites and sexist with racist, and checkmate, cucks

Yeah. They want us to take their complaints seriously, but they pull that cringey shit.

it's obvious to anyone with the correct amount of chromosomes that feminism really needs to get its shit together and start caring about logic because honestly the amount of retardation polluting the movement is a poison to what i believe started out as an honest and good cause

Shiny and chrome!

>caring what landwhales have to say
gtfo fgt pls

Daily reminder that if you spend more than 1 second a day thinking about feminism, anti-white racism etc. then you are a fucking professional victim CUCK.

The hypocrisy is more annoying than the politics itself. I wouldn't be so bothered by feminism if it were internally consistent.

Why did you guys protest Mad Max? Stop shitposting and address that.

Do you have any proof that the same people were making both claims?

You know he doesn't.

It's the same source. It may not be the exact same people but it's clearly from the same political bent.

I agree, i belive in fairness above all else. if it were fair, equal and reasonable then 3rd wave feminism would be tollerable.

different people can make the claims but one entity made the claims as the different people are under the same banner

women's eyes are always bigger than their stomachs

haven't you guys ever been on a date before?

You've never been out with a fat girl.

"I'll have the grilled chicken salad."

anybody know where this pic is from? I've seen it as the face of anti-sjw but I've never found the source.

>Sup Forums

Why, what do you watch then

actually whites commit ~54-56% of all violent crimes according to the BJS. Go fuck yourself you racist piece of shit, OP.

webm's on an indonesian basket-weaving forum

Liveleak

I spend most of my time outdoors building things, kayaking, rock climbing, hunting, or stay inside reading.

*tip*

You got me.

The only group I discriminate against are the sjws.

Seriously? Fury Road?

Pls

I gotchu, fam: bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=tp&tid=70

oh yeah, I did cite my source (the Bureau of Justice Statistics) the first time, but just because you asked so nicely:

Well considering whites make up 64% of the US population, we commit less crimes proportionally. BUT I'M NO SCIENTIST

Feminism means equality for both genders. How is that undesirable?

Flounder off or post better content, silly cunt.

Just learned there are apparently no white people in all of Russia

>cites bjs
>no where on any single one of the links provided does it map offenders by race

If feminism is for both genders, why do they focus primarily on the female gender?

this one is so truth, same story in my country. Two team male and female, after less than 2 weeks the production has decided to mix the two team, why? Because female team was so under equiped, almost no food and no water; lose every game due to less health and physical condition. After the "union" same shit again, men at work female on the beach taking sunbath. And guest what a woman won the game in the end. god sake and she was sooooo proud

Yes there are slavs and others (native mongolians, eskimos, etc)

Oh no, he got one specific number wrong so his entire argument must be invalid. Darn, he was doing so well too

When did Russia become non white?

Once you're not underage, you will learn that the majority of feminists aren't trying to acquire that all, and merely want superiority and special privilege.

Egalitarianism is true equality for both genders.

I even went as far as typing "Offenders by race" into the site search bar.

rekt

whites make up about 62% of the population you dunce, at least read the source before you make a buffoon of yourself.

(and once you adjust for socio-economic status most differences between races disappears)
>BUT I'M NO SCIENTIST

>I don't know how to read
I STILL gotchu, fam, page 40, I think: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cpp05.pdf

Whites also get killed by cops more, guess what fucker there's a lot of us.

the black ones represent minorities, not just niggers

It's easy to spot tumblrites by the way they type

>2002

Keep trying

Actually all of the figures represent a local majority or the largest minority. The white figure represents white people and the black figure represents non-white people.

That's a pretty big or you misinformationist twat

no, blacks actually are like 3.5 times MORE likely to be the victims of police violence, proportionally.

see (I was wrong, though, it's like page 8 or 9, not 40, it's a 14 page thing)

>I STILL can't read
>2005
FTFY

implying sjw's opinions are worth anything in either case.

Proportionally yes, but as far as numbers go no. If you read my whole post you'd see the part where I said "theres a lot of us".

>contacts with the police
>implying contacts = percentage of crime committed

Still not trying hard enough

>11 years ago
>trying to claim it's relevant

Also
>traffic stops

When did traffic stops become raping murdering or robbing people???
Try harder pls

True. But remember that 3rd wave feminists are the same people who claim to fight for the rights of women while wanting to import people who practice one of the most misogynistic cultures there is.

Feminism has gone to shit. I would have supported the first wave feminists had I been alive at the time and some of the second wave feminists were good while some were like the ones you see today. But third wave feminism is a big mess of sexism, contradictions, ignorance and delusion.

What rights do men have that women don't?

Stats remain largely unchanged, and 11 years isn't that long ago.
>trying to claim 11 years ago is irrelevant
kek

>implying that it's meaningful to look at the situation non-proportionally

I'm sure if any old statistics didn't match your Tumblr agenda you'd throw them out the window

actually, counter-intuitively, women have a right that men don't and that causes a lot of the disparity: maternity leave.

On average, women make about 3-4 months less salary than a comparable man over the course of their careers. Average maternity leave is like 3 months.

Give men paternity leave and those kind of differences tend to disappear (see France, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, among others)

Show us modern stats then to prove they're unchanged. And if that was true you wouldn't have to purposely dig up old ones.

right to a higher amount of combat deaths
right to a higher amount of Industrial deaths and accidents
right to a high amount of suicides
right to a higher amount of homicides

/thread

itt man babies: feminists are evil, I care what they say about me and let me be a racist bigot to please.

>ad hominem

whoo boy, don't tire yourself out, there, user.

those BJS stats are the most relevant freely available publications. If you want more modern stuff it's almost always behind a paywall, and then everyone screams "paywall" as though that negates the validity of the findings.
>implying it's my responsibility to educate you on something about which you're clearly and purposefully under-informed .

>I can't find recent information to better prove my claims, therefore it's your fault

Whatever you say, tumblrite

Thanks for showing me that blacks aren't targetted more than whites when it comes to traffic stops.

You're being counter productive, actually, I'll use this link next time people say blacks are more targetted than whites. Thanks man!

Men should have equal parental rights but feminists won't like that. Also they WANT there to be unequal numbers so they can point at it and cry muh oppression.

Typical Sup Forumstard activities. Seems legit to me.

Not adjusted for population size.. look at the FBI homicide table 6 for raw data...
Do your own thinking dont be a nigger

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

they should have boycotted it, its a shitty film anyways

please dont group us Asians in with the niggers kthxbye

This retard () is an SJW who is used to making blatant shitpost arguments and put up random numbers. That's why he doesn't realize what the situation is in reality.

Fact of the matter is that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, and that your link is not relevant to the claim you're trying to make.

If you had solid (((RELATIVE))) citations and sources to back up your claim, I'd entertain the idea that you're right. But traffic stop encounters from 2002&2005 aren't relative to the claim you're trying to make.

That's not what the image is doing. The purpose is to show white people that they aren't a "majority" in terms of the world. That's why it only shows whites and non-whites of any race, to make white people realize how little they are compared to all people in the world. Because our racist genocidal brainwashing media propagandas constantly say we are a "majority" to inject white guilt and self-hatred.

/truth
But it won't stop them from whinning about it day and night

>I can't be bothered to educate myself, quick, let's find a way to blame it on this user.
>i-i know! he must be from tumblr! that's it!!

>blacks aren't targetted more than whites when it comes to traffic stops
>blacks are almost 3 times as likely to be searched, and almost twice as likely to be arrested

read the whole thing before you open your mouth. Don't just look to confirm your own bias.

>your link is not relevant to the claim you're trying to make.
>let's not say why

>encounters from 2002&2005 aren't relative to the claim you're trying to make.
>let's not say why either

>ad hominem makes me right!!!1!!1!

>Dear diary;
>today i learnt how to greentext

>I use big words without having any idea what they mean

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

They are also far more likely to kill cops than be killed by a cop. 40% of police murders are by black people.

Thanks for some actual numbers, I appreciate the link. What's your point though? That blacks are over-represented when it comes to violent crime? I never disputed that. That most people are victims of own-race violence as opposed to other-race?

How does this impact whether blacks are unfairly targeted by police or not?

according to whom/what?

>ad hominem makes me right!!!1!!1!

Proof

According to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. A police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person

>repeating a non-argument somehow means I win

the other 60% are white? lol

FBI data is an ad hominen?

women... I see a couple of problems here, however. Those bitches knew they won't starve to death on a TV show. Pity, tho. At the end of the day it comes down to a person, not to a gender. At least, I hope so.

>You're claim isn't relativec let's not say why!
>My claim is relative, Let's not say why!

You're backpedaling, grasping for anything to make your claim justified.

No, traffic encounters are not relative to the claim that white people commit 54-56% of violent crime, neither is the point that black people are more likely to be searched. That has absolutely nothing to do with your claim.

>encounters from 2002&2005 are relative, let's not say why!

You're own logic can be used against you. Think before you speak

Maybe, could be anyone, including mixed race people. It's not noted from where I'm reading.