Hello Sup Forums users...

Hello Sup Forums users, it has come to my attention that many of you are politically involved and realize that this is a truly terrible time for the governments of the world. It is time that something needs to happen for the future of humanity, please reply those who are looking for change

~Enigma

summer can't be over fast enough

SAGE

fuck off

I feel humanity should awaken to the fact that we too are mere animals living on this planet just like other animals.
We are not special.

Oh yeah, one more thing; I desire nothing more in this life than to have small, uncut dicks desperately try to probe my anus at all times.

~Enigma

I was trying to be serious here, I have an agenda for you all.

- Enigma

Hurr Durr

~Smegma

>~Smegma
Top kek
/thread

Disregard this thread, I suck cocks.

~Enigma

Please re-regard this thread, but I still suck cocks.

~Enigma

>smegma

kek of the day man

You rolled trips. Speak your small and autistic mind OP. I'll be lurking.

I want nothing more than to fuck tight boi pussy
~Enigma

Oh boy a 12 year old that just joined anonymous

I got trips and no one even cares

~ Emigo

>smegma
holy shit, sage this shit, top kek

Alright op, I could use a good laugh, let's hear what you got to say.

I'm listening cock gobbler. Tell us what you want or gtfo.

Imma need tree fiddy.
-eniggerma

This is now a tyranysaurus fucking thread

~Enigma

Samefagging this hard.

Ah.
fag trying to be the next anonymous

Enigma is fucking unoriginal too.

I'm serious here. I would like to come together as one. For you may not change the contents of history alone. But together we are a undeniable generation that could be written about in the books to be remembered forever. To leave your mark

~Enigma

>smegma

spilled my drink over this man

Ok

The all knowing quads.

My mom keeps making me take me autism pills rectally
~smegma

nice quads

~Mangina

Wipe the mark of dick dribble off the keyboard first.

Sucking my cock this hard

Hay guise let's start a grass roots movement against the illuminati

~Enigma

Continue.. im listening

>trying to copy a genuinely funny joke
please come in again in 4 years, when you are not underage b& anymore

Great, so what do you have in mind?

TRAP THREAD IS GO

~Enema

>What should I call myself?
>Anonymous 2.0?
>Nah that's lame.
>How about The Coon?
>Already taken? Shit.
>How about ENIGMA?
>Yeah that isn't lame at all

I wish my dad would stop putting on a Trump mask and fondling my boi pucci
~Enema

Guys, since OP is a faggot, what shall this thread be about?

~Karen

nigger

wow hot, who dis?

You can be part of a revolution or you can be left behind. Your choice

~Enigma

it's your mum m8

Top florm

>copying a joke this hard, for attention

Go, Spiderman

i wish

The revolution will not be led with anonymity

~Dickgobbler

I'm gonna give you one more shot to say anything useful before I go back to enumerating the depths of your evident faggotry.

You were left behind in grade school.

I second this.

Guys I'm super serious. We need to start a revolution. Like off that movie Fight Club. Except we can talk about it.. and without the fighting becuase I'm only 15.

~Enigma

/thread

samefag

TOO YOUNG

This poor faggot
It's like it's high school all over for him again
>kids make fun of fedora and trench coat
>teachers give me F for using Karl Marx quotes as answers on all my tests
>parents make fun of catching me watching hentai
>nobody believes I am in training to be a navy seal
>nobody believes in my secret vigilante identity as Enigma

I have plans for a new future one. For it is our duty as citizens of the earth to bring change where change is needed! No longer is it the time to sit and wait for rich power hungry governments to overpower the word of the people! For no longer can we be discriminated against for it is our duty to change!

~Enigma

>filename

Nice attempt at baiting shitposting OP 4/10

Fagfag

newfag

are you a commie?!

Absolutely nothing useful. Faggot.

ok

Time for me to reveal my identity.

~Enigma

k

>pic related

so uh change eh? keep talking...

we will ded anonemus

- Niggers of Tomorrow

You're autistic as fuck and have a harder grasp on your micropenis than you do on reality and politics.

Fuck U niggers
~Vagina

Alright, here's the plan. Too make sure we succeed we all have to accept fedora wearing neck beards, they're people too guys! More info later once we get this on the news.

~Enigma

96 decides which sheep I fuck. Hurry up it's getting cold.

u r going back to arkham u cunt

The one on the left

Big fat one on the right.

Walk in car see this what do

You do realize we really have no power over this shit right? Quit being edgy summerfag.

You guys are all fucking niggers for shitposting in this thread. That Enigma guy could have actually brought change, but again you have to bullshit everything and fuck up like the fucktards you are! I hope you're happy now, next years won't be so funny. Fucking assholes

is that enigma?

Dubs gets handjob
Trips gets bj
Quads gets whatever fucked yo shit they want
>roll faggots

it's Enigma Watson

/thread

Shit sorry user. I mend my ways now.

Roll

Fuk off smeggy

sup fuckers it's enigma just wanted to let you know i'm a twelve year-old edge lord and neckbeard in training

One day there will be ones of dedication and hope to see the world grow and prosper, but it seems many people do not see the vision of a world that exels one that cares about education one where we all can live by our human rights, one in which we are free of oppression and deterance against our thoughts. The question what would one do to achieve greatness!

~Enigma

>Comes to Sup Forums knowing that it's a shitposting board.
>Your thread is shit.

Enema trying to steer half chan

> post in b
> expect serious discussion

You had your shot to actually suggest a way to do that, but you fucked it up. If you can't even manage to explain what you're thinking on a Sup Forums thread, you're powerless to do anything. Fuck off, double nigger.

wut?
I think Smedgy broke

Found out i might have throat cancer last night while tripping balls it was a bad night if im terminal tell me where to go and who to blow up.

I see what you are trying to do, trying to make us believe that you are OP.

You must reply to this post or this will happen to you.

You will see you may not know it but we have willing people in this world to pay for what they believe is right. One day when you least expect it you may be caught in our time of revolution. Don't say I didn't warn you

~Enigma

Boy howdy can't wait just stay off my land dumbfuck

Sometimes we need to merely watch the world turn and allow the consequences of however it is turning to unfold. The wisest sage stands in the shadows and observes the turning of events and witholds his knowledge until a time it will become useful. There are so many similar to you who wish for a better world, but so few of them actually have faith that it will happen. Keep your mind set on reaching the ones with faith, because until those souls come together the rest of the world, even those enlightened, cannot do a thing but remain as a drop of rain in the ocean. Dont concern yourself so much with worrying about the future of man, it will be fine. Have faith in what you know is the truth and it will come to be. Do not waste that knowledge speaking to people who have ears for eyes, the sage knows when to be still and silent and when to act.

TL;DR version-

Sup Forums is not the place to try and start a revalution.

> allah akbar