Kobe Bryant's Last Game: 60 points

>Kobe Bryant's Last Game: 60 points.
>Duncan's Last 10 games: 59 points.

And there are seriously people on here who think Duncan is better and left with "grace"

boring bait

>Duncan playing in the playoffs
>Bryant's team in the lottery

And there are seriously people on here who think Kobr is better and left with "grace"

>Bryant hits game winner in final game
>Duncan sent to the shadow realm by Ibaka

>meaningless final game
FTFY

>Second round exit

But muh regular season wins! I swear they matter so much!

I miss you already.

How do you get to be this much of a retard?

man that was a pathetic last game for kobe, the defense just walking around let him chuck threes it was like people letting an elderly man win a foot race

>nba writers tweeting about RNC

just as bad as the people on faux news

losing in the second round is meaningless

Yeah it was blatantly fucking rigged for "muh storyline."

NBA is a fucking joke of a league.

duncan wasnt an overbearing and malicious narcissist that pressured and cucked his own teammates and coaches and organization into giving him everything at all times, including a simply retarded number of shot attempts.

>m-muh rigged league
Ultimate butthurt stance

Did you even watch that game? Nobody was fucking trying on defense. It's clear that Silver called them up and said "Let Kobe drop as many open shots as possible, don't guard him"

Non-Playoff team vs Non-Playoff team of course they did. They didn't have anything to lose.

Actually, Duncan's numbers you posted, next to Kobe's, aren't all bad once you consider that Timmy didn't start a couple of games and the offense didn't flow through him the same manner as Kobe, where he took all the shots on a bad team.

the warriors are a young and cocky team and they relax when they think they have an easy win. most of their losses came against teams they should have defeated handily.

Too fucking skinny m8. Disgusting.

Do you need to hate one of them to like the other? I like both

Who dat?

denise milani

yeah truly disgusting but hey those are some big ass titties

better than being in the lottery and being the sole reason the team is horseshit.

This.

Fpbp

That's not what "rigged" means. Nobody cared.

I'm pretty sure even if they kept feeding him the ball he'd never have taken more than 25 shots.

Look at the officiating, it was rigged

Maybe, who gives a shit, it's a pretty meaningless accomplishment in a meaningless game.
Rigging matters when there's actually something at play besides making Kobe stans happy.