Armpit thread

armpit thread

oh god, this is my fetish. post whatever you have and I'll be eternally grateful.

shit, she's hot. please moar.

post too

I don't really have anything. Finding amateur armpit pics is rather hard, at least among my fb friends. I'll try though.

Retarded and disgusting.

Flounder off, you silly cunts.

y u gotta hate

found one, hope this is ok.

sauce

OC of my SIL

hot!

sauce sauce

damn id love to lick those

hot, sauce?

Wife. Lucky I am. : )

you and me both

one more of her. Not really an armpit, but I hope you like it.

really really lucky, would you mind posting the videos themselves? Would be really hot to hear her, and please post more. im gonna cum to her

i actually love the side pits such a hot tease

Can't post full vids, sorry. Don't have any other pit related stuff at the moment sadly.

all good, appreicate your posts. so hot.

Glad you like. Hoping to get.more new content soon. : )

do post em on Sup Forums, will be on the lookout for em

my god, she's beautiful, please mooor

I totally agree. Is the armpit fetish something that you've had for a long time? Are you somehow trying to incorporate it into your sex life?

damn finally getting to see those pits is great

yep, had it for a really long time. my girlfriend indulges my fetish, always lets me lick and sniff her pits. also buries my face in her pits when we're fucking which makes me cum instantly

webm i made of a friend check it out

gfycat ZanyLimpingAsiansmallclawedotter

That's great, user. Unfortunately, I'm not in a relatioinship at the moment, but when I'm having y 'alone time', it's such a turn on when the girl raises her arms above her head, reavealing her armpits. It also changes how her boobs look and I think it's an additional advantage. Pic related, I've masturbated to it at least many many times.

:3

10/10

damn dude that picture's really hot. love it when girls do the arms up pose in uni while fixing their hair, makes it hard for me to stand up haha

love it!

nasty tattoo ;)
wouldnt fuck

hey bro check out the lil webm i made lemme know what you think

>wouldnt fuck
liar

My gf

wow, got more? HOT!

love her wow

so cute

sorry I didn't reply, I was searching for some photos of that type. Yeah, university girls are really hot. It's said how some of them turn from innocent school girls to sluts in just a few months when they arrive at uni.

Moar. Love hairy ones

That is beyond perfection, post moar. Jak ma na imiÄ™?

who is she? very hot.

PERFECT

>ZanyLimpingAsiansmallclawedotter
it's not working for me, sorry. Try another website?WOuld love to see it.

oh yeah innocent chicks not knowing that i masturbate to the thought of their pits and sneak a peek at them are hot as well

Magda :)

oh wait, sorry, my fault. that's the sort of thing I like, but unfortunately the girl is not that hot.

Shailene Diann Woodley

Dumping some webm, hold please.

here bro /ZanyLimpingAsiansmallclawedotter

working for me

DAMN SAUCE ID LOVE TO HEAR THIS

Thanks Bro

Not sure, but Real Time Bondage stuff is fairly easy to find on torrent (maybe less so with the recent KATastrophe). The domme is Elise Graves, that's about all I can tell you.

Yes yes yes moar

bummer, got a huge crush on her really wanna sniff those pits

I hate her tits xD

now it came to this? as you wish