Nigerian Prince

Frank

Cum

Dany DeVito

Winrar

Literally Hitler

horseshoe faggot fuck

Who's hungry?!
I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

go back to your own thread

Who's hungry?!
I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

MOTO

Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

Killer keemstar

Name him Treyvon

birdy mcbirdface

Rolling for this.

Pewdiepie

little shit

Mantequilla de Cacahuate

Shitlord

Flatface

blowjob

Fats Mcgee

this

shitface

Pussy pussy pussy, can't you see? Your bitch can't do it like me!

shitass

Nigger.

Hnnnngh so close, rollin for Butts

cumdumpster.

Cheeseburger

ahmed

Jasperion

stupid nigger dog turd flat faced fuck

Naruto

mohammad

So close

Lil faggot

Rooster

Meaty Meat

This

Abdul

Blade the Hedgehog

faggot69

Piece of shit.

faget

Rollin for this

Tyrion

Lunch

call it adz250

penis

im not asian

Rerollin

rereroll

/b

Puge

nigger

button

anus

dog

I'd roll for Colonel Pugface XVII

reroll

My penis.

did i win?

cat

close trip

Cunnilingus

this

REROLL

Smegma.

Edgar

I hate dogs

rerolling for this

sperm

"Western Lunch" then.

kek

Dan Schneider

Pudgy, Destroyer and Creator of the xyz three dimensional plane

The horse (Equus ferus caballus)[2][3] is one of two extant subspecies of Equus ferus. It is an odd-toed ungulate mammal belonging to the taxonomic family Equidae. The horse has evolved over the past 45 to 55 million years from a small multi-toed creature, Eohippus, into the large, single-toed animal of today. Humans began to domesticate horses around 4000 BC, and their domestication is believed to have been widespread by 3000 BC. Horses in the subspecies caballus are domesticated, although some domesticated populations live in the wild as feral horses. These feral populations are not true wild horses, as this term is used to describe horses that have never been domesticated, such as the endangered Przewalski's horse, a separate subspecies, and the only remaining true wild horse. There is an extensive, specialized vocabulary used to describe equine-related concepts, covering everything from anatomy to life stages, size, colors, markings, breeds, locomotion, and behavior.