Look, i'm not racist, i just don't want them around my daughter okay...

look, i'm not racist, i just don't want them around my daughter okay? i paid a lot for this school for her to have good peers and a good education, not so she can caramel babies and be a single mother with no inheritance yet because she wasted it on a nigger's rap career

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe you made the wrong choice putting her to a useless expensive daycare center.

fucking ivy league school and everything, i didn't get a good education myself but my father died a few years ago and left me a fortune, i spent this on my daughter to have a good education. trump2016

I wish all the niggers were killed.

>Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything: rockets(missiles), paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (where Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them. We failed), and now China's modernizing and pulling ahead.

3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal + USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure and employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify (en masse) murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor stupid poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bio engineering.

+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did.

>We all exist to serve chongs

She craves their larger cocks and their superior semen.

Your coffee coloured grandchildren will be adorable.

Caramel? This is the blackest nigga I've ever seen in my entire life.

Another white male unhappy that women prefer a strong black man to a wussy little white boy. Get used to it, the white male is going extinct. White male got too soft due to the lack of struggle in their life and this made the whole species testosterone drop off considerably. Unfortunately, your testosterone levels is what makes you develop traits that are attractive to women. You should be glad your daughter don't what a pussy white boy who can't defend himself or the kids he has. The proof that you couldn't defend your children is that you're afraid of those black guys. Just accept it, society is going a different way and women love big cocks as much as you like big boobs.

anyone from princeton university know if the nigger situation is really bad? it's all i see her hanging out with. no parties without being around them

Yeah that baby's gonna come out purple I think.

Really tho the OP pic guy is way fucking blacker. Like if he was any blacker he would have an event horizon

It's not just some areas dude, it's worldwide.

Most white women raised in a middle class or higher environment will not pursue a black man.
The only white women I see with black men are the ones with close black family friends, or who have been raised in a poor black neighborhood.
If you've raised her properly there is no risk, she may pry a little into black men but as soon as she realizes how shitty they treat their women she'll book it.

citation needed

Dis

>I'm not racist but...
Best way to spot a racist is when someone uses that phrase

I'm just speaking from personal experience, all the snicker lickers from my high school were poor, white trash women.

I don't mean to offend you but... you're a retard.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

Well that's unfortuante cuz she's already had her lips wrapped around one

Do what my dad did, tell her you'll kill the nigger if you finds out she's with one

>Superior semen

Well lets take a look at this shall we? A nig on average had more children with more women than the white man. Id wager the niggers among us would have just loudly exclaimed 'but dis prooves muh point' upending cans of grape soda and spraying half chewed watermelon seeds halfway across the living room.
BUT
if we look at evolution less developed organisms which rely on numbers to ensure propagation of their genetic line with as many females as possible e.g rats as opposed to an organism which produces much fewer young but instead parents them to give them the best possible start in the world e,g the majestic bald eagle.

and that my dark skinned friends is the difference between you and I rats vs eagles

>waiting for op to ask "what do you think they did to her when she went into the bathroom with 4 niggers?"
>waiting for faggots to respond with "one nigger pulls away her panties revealing nice white cunt" type shit, starting their role-playing bullshit that has become so popular on b these days.

It was a cuck fantasy role-playing thread all along. You fucking high school faggots probably sext each other about girls in your remedial English class that sit in front of you.