I am Chicano and I am proud. I am descended from warriors, scholars, and astronomers...

I am Chicano and I am proud. I am descended from warriors, scholars, and astronomers. We studied the stars and waged Garland Wars while the rest of civilization was running around naked and raping people.

We are the most ruthless but also the most powerful race on the planet, when you really think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irfzs57h5OY
sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool.

>We are the most ruthless but also the most powerful race on the planet, when you really think about it.

But how can this be true when Filipinos exist?

Indigenous Fascism when?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

The Philipines were de facto colonized by Mexicans, the only Spaniards there were the top brass.

>Flips are literally the Mexicans of Asia

...imagine if disease didn't exist

El chicANO

El guatemaltecoANO

*javelins you*

Thats cool Juan, but remember to get to school on time or you'll be suspended again!!

>We are the most ruthless but also the most powerful race on the planet, when you really think about it.
This is true, but stop being a fag about it

Eres una puta basura.

I love that movie, and more power to you brother!

I second this sentiment fellow Aztec kin.

Why should we be led astray by this false narrative of native inferiority? When our ancestors developed their own writing system, calendar, astrology, architecture and subjugated an entire generation of people.

With Quetzalcoatl's blessing our birth rates will continue to prosper and usher in a new era of Mexican rule and hegemony.

Everyone who identifies as a "Chicano" should be herded into a death camps and executed.

>Why should we be led astray by this false narrative of native inferiority?

Because you were crushed beneath the boot of a small band of Spaniards and proceeded to spend the next 500 years being a failure at absolutely everything.

Anyone condemning the Chicano identity should have their left testicle surgically removed and shot execution style.

No, our people were defeated because we were not united and attempted to use the Europeans to fight each other. It's been a long, rough 500 years but we are growing stronger than ever and more united than ever.

delet this

>t. vendida malinchista

Jealous window licking paisa.
You're not fooling anybody.

Obvious troll post is obvious.
1/10

>Because you were crushed beneath the boot of a small band of Spaniards
wrong

>and proceeded to spend the next 500 years being a failure at absolutely everything.
also wrong

I'll give you an adequate response once you post something worth replying to.

Is Argentina part of this unity? I heard they despise most of you.

just cut the gang bullshit/violence and you'll be respected by both sides

>you were crushed beneath the boot of a small band of Spaniards
yeah, 16th century Spaniards with cannons, horses ans steel armors

I hate cholo culture so much.

CHIC- CHIII- CH-

CH- CHICA- CHICC-

*shouts fiercelly*
CHICANOOOOOOOOOO

>That pic
Fuck no, dressing like thats a good way to get blasted.

Ahahaha wtf

That it has taken you 500 years to go from getting annihilated by some Moorish Iberians to being a mediocre country full of cartel wars speaks volumes about how much you suck as a people. Would that you have the ability to recognize it.

No one cares, faglord.
Go wear Fubu and sag your pants or whatever.

Pls respond

fuck no m8

WE

That's a troll.
You're a moron.
And literally NO ONE IN THE WORLD cares about Argentina.

Mexicans hate sudacas and sudacas hate Mexicans.

One day they will realize they are all the same, and when that day comes nothing will change because it's not like there are any brilliant minds or good ideas down there.

I doubt any Argie would identify as a descendant of the Aztecs but I see no harm in indigenous/native pan-american unity.

Argentina as with Mexico have a shared ancestry of both European and Native peoples. Speak the same language, adhere to the same faith, and are both seen as lesser than anglos, and germanics.

Diseases kept our numbers down for several centuries but we began to mentally decolonize ourselves in the 20th century. We fell for the caste system and allowed it to rule our lives. The caste system divided and conquered us but we are shaking it off and reconnecting and reawakening our indigenous ancestry. We will free ourselves then free the Americas of the European menace. Indigenous people will be liberated soon.

Aztec blood also runs through my veins op.
the gringos won't even see is cuming.
youtube.com/watch?v=irfzs57h5OY

>and more united than ever
Ironically, this was only achieved by the Spanish cultural imposition.

Im Italian, will will you kill me when you take over the country? Im not an anglo and i wont cause trouble

>Chicanos behaving like Kangz
Just delete this thread

>Mexican being a typical sellout as usual

Only those that resist reindigenization will be marginalized, deported, enslaved, killed, or whatever is decided.

so your going back to cutting peoples hearts out and not wearing clothes?

how we doing on the immunological front?
can we resist any new sickness the wyte man throws our way?

ive got bad news chico

Who's selling out, I'm the guy who posts stuff like pictured, going full retard supporting shit like however is an entirely different thing. Plus in case you haven't heard we are a MIXED country, the thing that unites us across the continent is being LATIN peoples, Amerndians are so different from each other Incas were as different from Aztecs as Chinese from Romans.

Seriously man da fuck?

dont try to reason with a CHI you wont get anywhere

>A Mexican with an inferiority complex
How shocking.

Anyone is welcome fellow Latin brother. We do not find solace in putting down other races, but in admiration and celebrating our elite heritage.

>shitforbrains

,>Amerndians are so different from each other Incas were as different from Aztecs as Chinese from Romans.

That's a terrible comparison. Incas and Aztecs probably looked a lot more similar and ate a lot more of the same foods than Chinese and Romans did.

No it isn't just inside Mexico people really were that different.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity

Aztecs didn't have potatoes much like Incas didn't have tomatoes

>this thread
this is why we don't want you back guys

>we are mestizo!!
You have such a colonized mindset. The point of the caste system was to spread disunity among our people. The point was for us to accept a hierarchy with Europeans at the top and fight each other for scraps and claim we're better than others for being mixed. You are an extremely submissive. You are a malinchista and we have no qualms about disposing of you.

No one is claiming we aren't mixed nor do we have any self loathing tendencies over our Spanish ancestry. The reason why I personally push the indigenous agenda on Sup Forums especially is due to the fact that its seen as something bad, something you should be ashamed off when in reality it couldn't be further from the truth.

I think this image is very appropriate

Are you the one that collected in a collage the pics of the different native nation women in your cunt? I saw that posted once. Cool af and nice work.

We will come back to Mexico we won't come back as immigrants. We will come back as conquerors. We remove your trashy mestizo culture. We will ban Spanish and force you and your children to speak an indigenous language. We remove you sell-out submissive mestizos from power. When we come back there will no longer be a Mexico that is on its knees trying to suck off the richest American/European businessman begging for jobs. We trash your disgusting corruption and racist media. We will build a Mexico that serves us indigenous people first and foremost. As I said, we don't care if you are our "fellow" ethnics, we will throw you and your cancerous colonized mindset in the trash where it belongs.

>I am descended from warriors, scholars, and astronomers. We studied the stars and waged Garland Wars while the rest of civilization was running around naked and raping people.

You are descended from a civilization that thought tearing out people's hearts and offering them to the sun god would bring good fortune. The west is the best. FACT. The west is the only beacon for future civilization. FACT. Accept or perish.

>the west is best
>we are victims that are getting conquered so we have to close the borders
Choose one

>shot execution style
I never understood this meme. It either means being shot in the head with a handgun (which is kind of expected), or it means a wasteful use of bullets just because you want to look like an impressive communist lining infidels up along a wall.

Or if they had more advanced tech

Mexican birth rates are outpacing "white" birthrates at ratio of 4:1. Accept AND perish.

Our empathy and intelligence can be a strength or weakness. Shit won't be pretty when the white chimpout occurs.

>muh birthrates

Except that lot's of their European ancestry is Germanic, Polish, and Italian, but don't let historical accuracies get in your way.

"Winning" for you is turning America into another third world shithole like Mexico, good to know. This is only the beginning.

There will be no white chimpout. Whites will simply flee.

Keep up the good work hermano!

whatever helps you sleep at night oaxaquita, meanwhile I'll just continue reaping all the benefits of looking like a gringo while being 100% Mexican. Enjoy your "pure Aztec blood n shiet"

t.Sinaloense

Says the MexicANO that is living in the US instead of being a man and improving his hometown.

>malinchista
You're the one posting with an American flag, I'm also white btw so this isn't about me fighting for scraps in a hierarchy

Look man, I'm all for pushing the worth of indigenous peoples I know it's suposed to be an ironic thread and that's why I didn't hit you guys hard either, the problem here is people tend to loose touch with reality fast on this site (eg all the people being racist "ironically") and you've got to give me some credit the La Raza tripe and a lot of other bs that goes north of the border does get out of hand ridiculous in the real world. Count me in if it's an Amerindian civilization, culture or qties appreciation thread but come on, if you people aren't baiting posting cholos you must be retarded.

Don't push your luck Jamal :D

Thanks man, yes that was me, still looking for more qties.

Just because someone looks similar doesn't mean that they share the same culture you dumb leaf. Gypsy might look like an Incan, but that doesn't mean they share the same culture.

Get fucked dannyboytbh. All you and meme-hustling friends do is spam unfunny jokes on the internet.

There are only benefits because Mexico has too many gays that want to be dominated by white people. Examples
I am not a Mexican. I am Chicano.

Good job ignoring my points and focusing on my flag.

Those are Germans, not White Americans. White Americans only fight when they have the numbers.

Wena hmno. Dele tranqui, bonito lo que hací. Esta wea ta llena de clase baja, arribistas picaos a facistas. Tienen que aprender.

kys dannyboytbh

>but come on, if you people aren't baiting posting cholos you must be retarded.

I posted those ironically to juxtapose the message accompanied by it. I hear you loud and clear, the "raza" subculture in the US is very misguided and any fellow Mexican who is acting or behaving like a miscreant deserves to be castrated and hung.

But I like Argies and their funny accents

You can't respond to me because you know I'm right. You need to decolonize yourself.

Did you come from Sup Forums to follow that poor kid? Bro, you mad

Unfortunately for you we're not South Africa tier outnumbered. You could have lived with us peacefully but if you have to lead your people to chimpout stage prepare to be shoah'd my dude.

Not so funny now that he's the one on the end of the JUST train?

We are cool then, Pre-colombine Mexico is no more for better or for worse the nation has become something different.

You were never cool, dannyboytbh.

What's his story? Can you link to the thread?

I'd also like to know what exactly is going on here.

Here, follow the yellow brick road

just search dannyboytbh in the Sup Forums archives

gracias mano

youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc

Pasa na guachín. Pa eso tamos.