User

user,
how to be happy ?

i use antidepressive drugs. have you tried it?

Eat

Get money and fuck bitches.

Stop jerking of to this shit go out and do things. Travel alot. See the world. You're gonna meet alot of people that will appreciate you and you'll be happy knowing that so many freaking people like you.

GET FUCKED IN ASS AND MOUF SAME TIME JIZZ IN MOUF AND ASS

Don't eat shitty food, get plenty sleep at night, and watch things that are funny. Laughter is great medicine.

Also set reasonable goals and maybe learn a hobby.

Happiness is a lie

Post more

Watch FC Porto games

Realise that being happy is relative and you will always fluctuate between emotions depending on what is going on. Stop thinking it is possible to always be happy, accept that you have been told you are supposed to be happy all the time and it is not realistic. Look at pictures of cats on the internet.

ANGSTY EDGY FAG DETECTED

LITTLE GIRLS

Yeah, i post pics i take of my gf when im fucking her on here to be happy

drink lots of water
have lots of sex
smoke a lot of weed

*bites lower lip*

AND KITTENS

MAKING CP WITH LITTLE GIRLS AND KITTENS OP

Be grateful for what you have while striving for what you want. Don't compare yourself to others. Just work on improving yourself. Doesn't matter where you are starting from just get to work. Work on yourself with the sole intention of simply being a better you. Exercise to become a better you, to be more capable, to be more confident and to be better able to serve those you love. Your successes work like compound interest, you might not notice much at first but over time you'll see huge gains. Don't worry about anything just go to work on improving yourself and your life will get better and you'll be happier.

find something academic you like.

Pursue it with reckless abandon

Continue down this vein until you have some sort of marketable skill

You can now live off of doing something you enjoy

Keyword: academic.

Personal life:

Work out regularly and hard. Go to a fucking playground to work out if you don't wanna spend on a gym.

Keep fit and ideally try to expend about 3k calories per day, minimum.

Learn to cook delicious fucking food.

Now, you look great, you feel great, you can eat all you want to eat and it will be delicious and cheap, and you will earn your living doing something you enjoy. Last step is to hook a lover.

People all look for the traits of somebody who keeps the focus of their life on themselves. Why? Because that's where the focus should be. Your lover should be a secondary focus; pick them up during the course of doing these things I mentioned. They'll have some common ground with you, and you'll have your independence even in a relationship. Those things are two major keys to a healthy relationship.

So the lover will come naturally if you can cook, you keep exercising regularly, and you find something profitable that interests you that you can pursue relentlessly until you achieve marketable skills.

Modify as necessary, but it's so bare bones I doubt you really should.

Oh btw: Cooking your own food is cheaper because you pay less overall for raw ingredients. The individual meals may be cheaper than buying all the bits of six meals, but the bits of six meals ends up costing drastically less than six individual meals.

your gay

> mfw dat webbum

I hope you understand the reference in the gif...

stop being a depressed fag, and enjoy life

fuck yo couch, nigga

Buy another one ya rich mothafucka

Which one do you use? I'm looking into trying some.

Drink alcohol.
Fuck.
Eat.

escitalopram and mirtazapine. results may vary. i think they work fine, other people say meh

>morphine

Best drug ever

sauce

1. enough money not to worry about food or other necessities
2. some sex
3. career with perspective to grow.
4. sports

You like seeing dicks jizz, huh? You wish it was shooting into your mouth huh? (_))======D O-:

sauce please

my gay what

dis

it's gay

valuable post detected

Sauce faggot.

>implying he wouldn't leave everybpdy he meets unimpressed.

> alot

u r 2 dum u dummy hed lol XD

i would rather smoke weed all day and eat like an ogre in front of shitty quality tv program and enjoying being a total pathetic looser rather than lying to myself

Do some drugs, especially psychedelics like shrooms, truffels or most of all: LSD.

People exagerate but you can really deal with issues you've been struggling with under LSD. It really can be a lifechanging experience.

On a personal life level:

Try to keep fit, I'm not fat but I struggle with this one as well. But you'll really feel better about yourself when you also look better. People are also nicer to you (this is actually true, sad on the one hand, nice on the other because you can change how you look much more than you might realize).

Learn skills, learn how to play guitar for example. It's fun, you'll learn quickly and chicks dig it.

Read books, not just fiction but read about the world and her problems.

Come to think of it, it's all about self improvement in my opinion. A job that's never done but a job worth doing because your life and more specifically you consciousness is worth it.

this guy has the worst punch ever, pretty sure the bitch could have kicked his ass

Technically, if you do all the things I say to in that post, you're by definition no longer a "total fucking pathetic loser" regardless of what you have been in your life.

You're able to change if you want to, but you can't change if you refuse to.

Exercise, eat well, and pretend to find joy in things.

pinche puto hoto