Do they know that they're going to spend a year without transfers because of the sanction, right...

Do they know that they're going to spend a year without transfers because of the sanction, right? Why are they not buying anyone?

they changed their policy and they are now spending more budget on referees like barcelona does.

because they were after pogba but united has cockblocked them, they want to sell james but nobody wants to buy him and they've spent 30m hoping to resell morata for a profit and that may not happen either. They're in shock and not sure what to do next. They'll probably spend 65m in that portuguese valencia midfielder

They will try to buy someone last minute and then their fax machine will fail again.

the only position they could get better at is at forward by replacing ronaldo but they won't do it because they're scared

Why would they need any new players?
The UEFA is gonna give them the title again regardless.

Hugo Lloris

Might do them some good to go a couple windows without buying players.

they just rejected a 75 mil bid for morata

André Gomes would be a terrible deal

t. Benfiquista

Hey how does an oporto sandwich taste?

A francesinha? Very tasteful

Because they have best team in the world and every position is taken by world class players. Maybe they could add one or two new faces for bench but definitely not starters.

Yes there's an oporto restaurant near my house and I want to try it.
11 euros with potatos
Is it expensive?

>uefalona "fan" complaining about uefa

Nah that's a decent price given you're supposed to have it as a full meal. But take note I have a bad experience with pt restaurants abroad

> full meal.
Yes it's full meal
> I have a bad experience with pt restaurants abroad
That's a given for any country, I've never been to a foreign spanish restaurant but people say they are bad.
Chinks and japs say the same about their restaurants.
Italians also say "well the pasta is overcooked that's not really an italian restaurant"
Everyone says the same except brits cause they don't even have any restaurants abroad.

This. What they need now is consistency within the squad and not another superstar who refuses to ever sit on the bench.

I guess so.

If you wan't to try a pt soda (if they have it) try pineapple Sumol

> Madrid buy players
People complain

>Madrid don't buy players
People complain

What the fuck really.

There is literally nobody available who would be an improvement on any player.