ITT: Uncommon fetishes

ITT: Uncommon fetishes.

i get hard for dubs

well buddy prepare to get bonered up

no need to thank me, Sup Forumsro

I don't know if i should say this, but... i like human females between the age of 18-30.
I can't bring myself to tell others.

I'll help you out user.

getting fisted by the wife.
Also she pisses on me as requested.

>feelsquitegood.jpg

I like fat girls with stinky feet and being peed on.

I have this fetish for women in huge fur coats. Anyone else?

I love futa giirls being circumcised without anesthesia to after make them eat her own foreskins cooked as crunchy onion rings.

Circumcision fetish.

I love when my gf threatens me that she will circumcise me if i do not please her well. She usually chews, bites on my skin and streches with her fingers.

She puts fingers into my foreskin.HNNNG

I once fucked my girlfriend in her fur coat. Wasn't a top dollar one, but shit was still cash.

Oh god, I'm so jelly. The thought of being immersed in fur and just fucking the shit out of a girl, hnng.

All things to do with hypnosis. Never heard of it mentioned irl by anyone.

Has a fair sized online scene but i really want a person near me that i can practice on.

Why cant we summon Tileboy anymore, maybe we were to harsh.

I have a fetish for stretch marks, so the one time in college I was dating this girl who really liked me, I convinced her to gain like 65 pounds and then loose it really fast.
It was cool for a while, but I got sick of her and dumped her for her best friend.

I hear she has some kind of extreme form of anorexia now.

OK so, lots of guys get off to their women calling them 'daddy,' right? I get off on women saying 'mommy.'
My first gf, in college, was abused and raped by her alcoholic mom. I never knew all the details but I guess it was pretty bad. She liked being fucked almost abusively hard from behind, face shoved into the headboard, me pulling on her hair, and she'd whimper and call out for her mom. It was fucking wild. Unfortunately I've never been able to get another woman to be into it for me. Remembering it gets me incredibly hard.

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating

disqusting.

ffff...fake?

I have a fingerbox fetish, escpecially the 1984 model. Or ones made out of spruce.
Fucking diamonds.

because we're not on Sup Forums right now faggot

Haven't seen one of those in a while, incredible feelings tho

youre a sick fuck. MODS!

Suprised nobody has mentioned tentacles

Maybe because japanese are sleeping.