Be honest: what is the 1st thing that comes to your mind when you see the words "Black people"

Be honest: what is the 1st thing that comes to your mind when you see the words "Black people"

Other urls found in this thread:

fugly.com/flash/515/whiteblack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to watch my sister getting gang raped by black guys

mostly black people

Nigger trash dindus

Whiners.

dirty, uncivilized beings

A person

Scum. The reason why America is failing.

Niggers .....why op is asking such wired questions ?

Literally nothing. It just results in a cognitive dissonance.

criminal apes

good boys, dindo nuffin

master race

That i want to spell it Plack People

low iq

Clever. Black vs People.

Is this a BBC thread?

it is now

cool!

Petty theft

Oxymoron

People who are black. What a fucking stupid question.

Fecal matter

this

vasectomy

Kill them all

They're bretty nice guys. Eh burns down their own communities and doesn't afraid of anything.

fugly.com/flash/515/whiteblack.html

Different pic dumb shits

inconvenience

Big black cock

That Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them. We failed), and now China's modernizing and will surpass us.

>3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds, etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to the only good masters and mistresses

Big Smoke
I don't know why but every time I see such a thread I keep hearing his complaint about the train

a designation of color for something we all are. which is not necessary.

oxymoron

RIP Harambe

Government Money

People with the same skin color as me but don't act like me.

Pussies.

Couldn't even prevent themselves from being enslaved. Couldn't hold onto their land or resources.

Crime, violence,decay

implying your not just a fat lazy white middle class kid shitposting like he's an alpha meat head weightlifter

WE
WUZ
KANGS

it's you're, you dumb nigger.

weak and stupid: the worst possible combination for a race to be.

crybabyes victim losers.

If you say so. My skin is white and my grandparents came from Ireland but if it calms your fictitious roid rage then more power to you.

This.

Look at South Africa now. It was once one of the grandest places on Earth, now, it's a fucking eroding shithole.

My nigga Beetlejuice.

I get you are trying to be clever, but you used the word incorrectly. Even cat people is not cognitive dissonance. Keep reading, kid.

He's as bad as can.

Less whiny and more likeable then Sup Forumstards.

a black person.

not even gonna lie, it's niggers.

The Plague of the Planet.

makes me want to go out and celebrate my white privilege..

>kek
>North America, the thread

Someone's going to whine about slavery they never experienced