Posted by a feminist on Facebook to the applaud of many

Posted by a feminist on Facebook to the applaud of many.

Thoughts?

will post her facebook if you guys fancy a raid. Its pretty despicable

Guys plz it annoys me

get AIDS

Don't agree, succesfully using it to direct piss, I rate 10/10

fuck off cunt

its a drawing, faggot. why does it activate your almonds?

raid? post fb

Is tumbler really worth the trouble?

Women love dick. It's a biological thing unless they're hardcore lesbians.
This one is probably so bad she never had a dick.

Post her Facebook.

top greg

please just reply with this

kek

this is basically the best thing you can post against these sexist women. the thing i hate most about hardcore feminist is how much fucking hate and fear they propagate against men, while saying any sexist shit they can think of, while at the same time calling for equality, and at the same time, saying you can't say mean shit to me.

seriously youll lose a few SJW friends but anyone else will appreciate some solid edge

WWSamHydeDo?

shes cutting an already cut off dick in half. just making extra work.

if you're a feminist and you get your son circumcised, you're a literal feminazi

>Posted by a feminist on Facebook to the applaud of many.
now posted on Sup Forums to the applaud of many more

idiot

post fb dog

Well it's not like anyone here uses them for anything.

radfem is dying. i'm a faggot and many of my lesbian friends are abandoning it -- my college's rape support group was headed by a radfem who got exposed for, you guessed it, forcing herself on one of the members

Your getting trolled.

You people constantly complain about how easy to trigger women are and here you are getting triggered by some bl8nt b8 m8.

thanks for reminding us.

Homemade coconut

Ya see, feminists could be speaking out against how women are still being oppressed (I don't mean the fake "oppression" in America, I mean actual ISIS-level oppression) in many parts of the world, but here they are shouting "FUCK MEN" at the top of their lungs.

Feminism will be dead in the next 2 - 3 generations.. women who are non feminist statistically have significantly more children than feminists. Evolution will clear out those bitches in no time.

Finally, this era is coming to pass.
May our future generations learn from this faggotry that has plagued us for years

wut?

you fucking retard

im not retarded, you are

>women who are non feminist statistically have significantly more children
exactly. that is why gays and ugly people will disappear too.

idot

An ideology isnt inhereted through genes user...

>but here they are shouting "FUCK MEN"
yeah, right. you wish. you just mad because you friendzoned

Sometimes i forget people can be this dangerously retarded and i thank Sup Forums for reminding me that they indeed can.

word

stop ragebaiting. it's cheap.

this is just a pro-woman teenage edgelord, catering to other pro-woman teenage edgelords. give it up, faggot. don't act like your own shit dont stink.

Post the fucking facebook and we can do something OP

Large chance you drew that to elicit anger from Sup Forums. You get off on men,s anger , op is prob jerkin it to this thread as we speak

>Its pretty despicable

this bait is weak. that you fell for it is laughable!
oh, and YOU LIE, this does not exist on any FB page, otherwise it would have been the first thing you posted.
-
you're a lying faggot
-
you lie
only gullible faggots would fall for your weak troll attempt
-
you're a lying faggot
you lie
you're a lying faggot
you lie