Hey my school just implemented a new program in all school-computers that let the teacher see all the monitors and see...

Hey my school just implemented a new program in all school-computers that let the teacher see all the monitors and see everything we do, is there any way i can fuck with him? Be creative. I'll deliver the results.

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.emersonprocess.com/remote/support/v2/login.html
netsupportsoftware.com/resources/manualpdfs/nsm_manual_uk.pdf
exploit-db.com/exploits/15937/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

depends on which prog and version it is.

there's a HUGE plug in the back of each connected PC going into a central box controlled by the teacher, either that or some kind of remote view software... figure it out man

upload your own naked baby pictures to a remote site you can access at school and browse them while teacher is looking. get a new teacher. win.

It is likely a program like netop or radmin

By the way, this pop up in every computer.

When someone goes out of class, use their computer to search for pr0n

what does the second icon from the left say?

It shows the 'objective of the class'

if you are looking for serious answers then we need to know:
the OS they are running
and Is it a virtual machine network?

i have no idea then

what does the one with the green and blue guy say? also what about the package looking thing next to the earth and fax machine?

The OS is wind7 and i think it's called "net-support"
>Pic Related

bump. brb keep thread alive for a minute. not op btw

ok back
OP. netsupport is a desktop remote control/classroom management tool

www3.emersonprocess.com/remote/support/v2/login.html

that is the login for net support. if you can find your teachers username or email(if you have a class blog or something find his email there) then you can either try to bruteforce or phish or something

The blue and green guy it's a chat with the profesor and the package say "State of Objective"

not OP
inside messaging i believe, not sure about the package one

nvm about that link. wrong one. give me a second to try and find how it works

Ok, i have 1 hour left to use the computer before school closes.

ok the manual is at
netsupportsoftware.com/resources/manualpdfs/nsm_manual_uk.pdf

if anyone can help i am looking for something mentioning a username or default password or locations of configuration files or how they validate the users.

screw it then, make a new thread next time you use it.... not enough interest it seems

This is what was used in my high school underage op b&

Do you happen to know the version? look in the running proccesses or anywhere else that might show it. also what are you trying to achieve with this? just messing with the teacher or crashing the program etc?

I am interested. just need to know the version or any other info OP can give.

>Implying they are not a snr

he clearly said in OP... to mess with his teacher, but usually that's insta trouble, if he's not a straight A student... he can fuck it... otherwise... i wouldn't risk it

Ok, really need to know the version now. also op how technical are you? if you find the version or want to try it i can walk you through how to cause a buffer overflow and crash the program.

exploit-db.com/exploits/15937/

bump

PS that code includes a reverse tcp shell that would give you remote access to the computer

bumping too for the chance in any type of result

Saben como usar la ultima version de google?

op what is located in C:\Windows\pcirdist.tmp\ ?

Is op dead?

op try to goto start>Programs>NetSupport Manager> NetSupport Manager Control and see if that is in there.

OP probably got caught. abandon thread.

teacher found out i guess, expelled :P

You don't get expelled that fast...

Bump
> Bump'n bump'n, dance where it's
> bump'n

We used to use LanSchool back in the day and uni.

If youre connected to the network you cant kill the process, however with lanschool you could unplug the ethernet right before class started, kill the process, and put it back in with no issues; good times.

at uni*

Witnessed.