Calling all youtubers or anyone with a shred of youtube experience...

Calling all youtubers or anyone with a shred of youtube experience. Im thinking of starting a commentary channel like leafy or papa bless. The thing is i have a shitty pc and no mic. So im thinking of capturing a low level game and then using my mobile to capture the sound. I guess i have nothing to lose right......im all to torrenting software as long as it meet the hardware demands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgSSpuVopD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just fuck off with this shit. A good channel needs quality.

Your channel is going to be garbage.
Try when you have a decent pc, a mic, and good editing software.

When did i say it wont have quality content. I get it you hate rants and the stuff but people find it entertaining.

And beside i dont have anything else to show since no camera, shit laptop and no microphone. This is how gradeaundera did it and look at him.

i can torrent the software and buy the mic but why the pc....i mean gradeaundera post shit drawings and look at him.

Go for it, worst case scenario you get instadeleted for breaking the community guidelines for absolutely nothing.

use windows movie maker, ice cream screen recorder, and your phone as a mic. upload sounds to laptop after recording, and sync with video

Exactly what i was thinking should i torrent the screen recording software

And what do you think will i make it. I know these people are the top few. But i feel once you get a following you rise to the top really fast.

Are you going to be original like grade a? Or are you going to be like leafyisanautist saying stupid shit like the other 50 channels similar to him. Try to be creative and be like no one ever was. Otherwise, like i said, your channel will be shit.

This is what i have in mind.

Create a persona like leafy , the reptilian gimmick has branched out and given him followers.
Ill insert some shit paintings like gradea into the game video.
Listen i cant work a job cause im studying for college and barely have money for that. Else i would have invested money to buy equipment.

>sees a million fucking Youtube channels doing the same thing

"Oh, me too!"

You know what i get the hate for reaction channels but everyone thought the same as you. I bet markiplier thought nah pewdiepie has this shit covered. Or nfkrz thought nah leafy and hehe has this covered. That serbian or whatever weird accent has a decent amount of subs and views still

No.
Do you
Be yourself
Dont say stupid shit
Dont do the shitty drawing thing its been done a thousand times
Think of something no one else has done
Dont do some shitty gameplay in the background either
Have something else going on something original
Dont sound like a faggot
Dont be like "kill yourself" etc
Just dont be a faggot and try really hard
If you are lazy
Your channel will be shit

Thats really easy to say that to someone. People dont like you. When filthy frank showed himself people hated that. No one in the youtube community has brought innovation or done something different. Except gradea and filthyfrank. Even idubbz and max have jumped ship with frank. The dumbass kids and people in general like drama thats why channels like leafy flourish while gradea although still modest doesnt get that much attention

I have no idea who most of the people you've listed are.

Anyway, while you can maybe have success putting yourself out into a saturated marketplace, doing something original is more likely to yield results. That is, if you're not considered OMG SO CUTE by preteen girls and don't have a haircut taller than your head.

Then dont try

You know what ill try nonetheless. Your argument that you cant be a boxer because there are already top boxers is flawed. Youtube is the same as that. It has categories of sports. I.e Ranters, people performing crazy shit like frank , prank or gamers, If you try to invent a sport either youll gain followers and itll hit off with the population or youll be all alone playing by yourself.

Then why did you make this thread?
Start your shit quality channel and fuck off.

Are you angry that your mom didnt buy you tendy wendies or some shit. Or maybe you tried to be original on youtube and then found out people like dumb drama and fake shit. Either way this thread was for the get many opinions. Not yours only.

I said stop trying because you pretty much just disregarded every one's advice and went with your own thing
You cant just start youtube with the intention for money/having it for a job either.
Stop or listen.

Theres nothing i can perform with a retarded laptop and a samsung galaxy s four and now youll say then wait. Oh yes wait and then some years later ill reap the rewards.

I pirated sony vegas and that was a great editor to use.

If you already know how to "make it on youtube" then do it. I never had a channel, and my mom did give me my tendy wendies.

GradeAunder is shit.

ice cream screen recorder is free, dumbass.
and no, once you get a following, you dont rise to the top. after i 1 million, most people make it. but its hard to get there to begin with

Just do what you can
If it dosent turn out how you like, try something else. If dont want to try now or later when have better equipment, Then you should do something else in your spare time. Honestly youtube isnt that fun or good. Its a shit show.
Like i said try your hardest youll get somewhere.

Depends on what kind of channel
Not sure who Papa Bless is but if you want to do rant shit in the vein of Leafy, then you'll probably need a decent camera if you're recording your face

Flip Camcorders are cheap and do up to 720p

Blue Yeti mics are pretty good for their cheaper price and are USB

Most editing softwares will do, WMM, Vegas, Premiere, etc

Gaming commentary is a punishingly saturated market for videos, but rants and stuff in my experience are easier since you attract like-minded people

Also, gonna post a video of mine here, tell me what you think. been at it for over a year

youtube.com/watch?v=HgSSpuVopD0

Yes he's shit but the fact remains that people like his rants and drawings. He gets views by the dozens.

Also thanks for the advices. I dont want to be all sobby and shit but my parents died two years ago ...i just mope around all day in bed and cant even ass myself to study. Older brothers live in the same house and are married and busy with their families and i just feel im wasting my time which i am so why not get my mind off .

get a job fag

Its hehe productions. You know ethan klien.
Also leafy doesnt have much face videos only game commentary stuff.

Also your video needs some changes in my opinions. First of all the rants are very long the video you posted is twenty minutes.

Second you just sit there without any facial expressions and a picture shows up later kinda like a buzzfeed video. I know youre being you but people like exaggeration in emotions.

Thanks for the memory of when I pulled off my dying big toenail. It really does look exactly like that.

Also,
>leafy
>leaf
>y
Really.

;

Dont, unless you want to end up like this goon, begging for money, putting out shit content

;