I wanna try anal (this time with my consent) but I dunno if my butt looks okay enough? What do you think?

I wanna try anal (this time with my consent) but I dunno if my butt looks okay enough? What do you think?

Looks fine to me. Post more with timestamp.

Please kill yourself. I'm not kidding or being edgy. I want you to end your own life today.

NYPA, dumbass.

ugh, i hate this fkin board sometimes. Nothing but dicks and faggot shit

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEEEEE

Get it warmed up with a hot fudge enema and a milk chocolate butt plug with microwave popcorn first.

Tell us your rape story so we can jerk off to it

Time stamp I guess

I want to try anal with you too, I like you in that position, it makes me want to squat over you and thrust my meat into your boy-pussy.

would phucc boipucci

story of the time you got raped faggot

this

That looks like a dorm bed. Are you in college OP?

Where you from? Very nice ass

Hey you fucking fags I got the best quads and nobody is giving me attention!? Jeez

no one really cares

they only pretend to to fill the numbness

Sexy fucking quads you slut

10/10 smooth creamy ass ... would nibble your nuts .. yum

this

Ok it goes like this.
>Be me, 10
>On holidays with my family at some Spanish resort.
>There's two particular beaches there, a huge and busy one, and a much smaller, rockier beach with not as many people.
>I want to go to smaller beach
>Have fun building sandcastles, playing on the rocks, looking for crabs, feeding the fish. Usual kid stuff.
>Wanna use the bathroom.
>There's this small public bathroom about 3 minutes away from the beach.
>Tell my parents where I'm going. head off on my own.
>Enter bathroom, smells bad and kinda dark. still gotta pee though.
>Enter the one stall, do my business.
>Hear the door outside open. Assume someone else needs to go. so I hurry up, and open the stall door.
cont.

Second year doing bachelors degree. Yep.

Cont with timestamp to prove not a random

From Ireland, but studying in the UK atm.

Where abouts?

I've always had a fantasy about having a cute dorm roommate like you and we eventually become fuck buddies. Like maybe we'd both smoke a bowl together and eventually we'd start talking about sex and then one thing would lead to another until end up fucking like horny, sweaty animals, then it becomes a regular thing. Like maybe I come home drunk from a party where I didn't score and just need something to fuck and mount you while you are in bed, or maybe suck my dick while i'm trying to study. Just super casual hot sex with a dirty little gay roommate.

>Some 30-35 something hairy guy stands before me.
>Says something to me in spanish.
>Tell him I'm sorry and try to leave.
>Doesn't let me walk past though, grabs my arm and pulls me back, feels me up with his other hand.
>I get nervous and try to push him away.
>He doesn't like that (or maybe he did IDK) and starts getting aggressive.
>He digs his nails into my arm starts kissing my neck and forces me to sit back on toilet.
>He's to strong, I get scared and start to scream.
>covers my mouth with one hand and grabs my junk really tight it hurts. Says something in Spanish again.
>Try kicking him now. He just gets mad.
>Turns me around and forces my head into the toilet bowl. Pulls off my swimming trunks.

That sounds really fucking hot. I would comply with those terms immediately.

Hurry up you little queer.

Moar faget

Nice. Edging mode: enabled

Tell us about how it hurt when he pushed his little Spanish candle into your bum. How you cried.
I'm trying to beat off here.

Post moar of that boipucci.

Dam little fagget is turning me on. Post pick with head in toilet so i can recreate your story

im straight but i want my cock to throb in that ass as i cum

>Lets me up again, and turns me around so I'm sitting again.
>Coughing and gagging from being held under the toilet water.
>Forces my mouth open and rams my swimming trunks down my throat.
>sticks one or two fingers in my butt I can't remember how many. Just hurts a lot.
>He then forces his cock into me.
>Thrusts 10-15 times before he cums.
>He catches his breath, puts his shorts on again, something something in Spanish, leaves.
>Use up pretty much all of the paper in the room to clean up the blood then stuff like half a roll between my cheeks before I eventually leave too.

Sometimes I wonder if he's the reason I've turned into this quiet, but deviant faggot...

Would fill that ass with my cum

you look like ass

Fuck out !
trying to fap to a good story here
do you mind?

i want to run a train on you with other guys in here

Fuck yeah choo choo mf

Come on OP, post moar. You got 20 horny tards here ready to tribute.

Hot dog between ass cheeks.

>trying to take a piss
>cant
>mum calls me
>have to walk the dinosaur

>Never did tell my parents. Was too afraid that they would be ashamed of me.
>Eyes a red raw from tears. Mom asks me if I'm okay, cause It looks like I've been crying.
>"I'm okay! I just got sea water in my eyes, stings a bit."
>Push them to take us back to the hotel.
>Once I'm there, Lock myself in bathroom, remove bloody tissues in my crack, flush evidence, replace with fresh roll of paper.
I think I sat in the bathtub the whole night since I couldn't sleep with the constant pain down there.

I'm sorry. I wasn't quite sure what people want to see exactly. My bad.

Would fuck and make OP feel good~

I wanna Dog your ass for a good 40mins then fill you up with All the cum i saved up

9/10
would fuck

Are you saying someone has raped you up your ass?

if so, green text pls

*golf clap*

looks great. as a regular cl user, an ass like that would be treated like it was heavenly cheesecake.

Fucking read the thread

moar dick plz op

No.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

OP is 10 outa 10

Okie Dokie.

Stick something in your butt

shaped like one of those dragon dildos

op's erect cock has got me hard as a rock

Like what?
Please be gentle.

sharpie in pooper

mmmmm look at that butt.I want to fill it up so bad. This is the guy that had a fantasy about having a guy like you as a college roommate/fuckbuddy, btw. I would definitely enjoy relieving mid-term stress by hard-slamming that ass full of my cum.

You're beautiful OP and I'd love you till the day I died.

Ah the classic, I'm not sure I'f I have one, I'll have a look around.

Thats awful man. You're probably not a faggot. Go try a qt3.14 girlfriend and then decide. You were 10 man! Dont let it define you and go be what you want to be

bump

I wish i could just hold you right now. Im sorry you had to experience that, you don't deserve to be treated like that.

God, i sound like such a normalfag

I'm fat and hairy and guys fuck me all the time. It's more about your confidence and willingness to actually go through with it.

ooooooooookay Out.

aaaaaaand in.

>Says that Sup Forums is too gay
>Posts in the gay threads

You should try being gay sometime, user.

>says something incredibly edgy
>"b-but im not b-being edgy!!1"

Do you think that saying that you aren't being edgy makes your actions any less so? Does saying "no offence" make what you said any less offensive?

3 fingers in OP

Nice one, I'm not stretched out in the slightest, so even my finger is uncomfortable.

Thats....actually really nice to hear....
I mean I don't particularly look back on that event positively... Kinda thought I got over it but...wow..I think I might of gotten kinda fucked up....
but yeah thanks.

Mayyyyybe. I still like girls, I was just horny for dick tonight. I dunno. thanks though. I appreciate that.

Vaseline my friend. Vaseline.

do you have a webcam op?

I get horny for dick sometimes, happens to the best of us

Really I need to just set aside some private time to really get up in there. I've heard that prostate orgasms are simply divine.

lol fag

You poor thing. You need a hug, but I can't really give that to you right now.

Oh Three! Sorry I misread that.

Mind if i casually slide my Dick in? ;)

hot

Man, that made me feel like shit reading that. I can't fap anymore. I'm sorry you had to experience that. My condolensces go out to you.
Don't whore yourself out on the internet, go see a psychiatrist, and better yet, find someone to love you and accept you despite this event. God knows you deserve it.
Have a good night.

Shit, I was drunk and horny a minute ago, and now I just wanna cry and apologise for making you feel bad for me...
I'm okay though! I'm not like some depressed wreck sitting around blaming all my troubles over a rape in my childhood. I'm quite happy today, If a little confused.

Did it today. Feels great. Do it. Your ass looks fine.

nothing wrong with bisexuality

I'm guessing when you go with guys you are a bottom, and probably enjoy a little roughness from your tops?

its understandable. you kinda liked what happened on a primal level, and you wanna recreate it. you want it to be consentual and fun this time so you can try to overwrite the bad memories. It wont work. go get some therapy.

but first, keep posting I'm horny and your story just got me worked up.

came her for some gay shit not feels. hope you find someone annon. God speed

if want you want is sex with a man go for it. just make sure you do it with someone you like first. everyone's first real sex should be with someone they care about and that care for them. so find a guy. fall in love have sex. break up or stay together but at least you won't regret your first time. btw the rape doesn't cout and never would

Ew! H.I.V. positive!

Never apologize for making your story known. I'm glad that you live a good life, however.

Based on what?

>you kinda liked what happened on a primal level, and you wanna recreate it.

Don't read into people like that. Its unbecoming.

moar butt, OP