Just what exactly does he do?

just what exactly does he do?

i watched the game tape of every french match at the euros just now. he just looks lost the entire time

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3n2zg2_pogba-s-skills-against-bologna_sport
youtube.com/watch?v=AkKmtDsly-A
youtube.com/watch?v=LdCJ20X2-pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's shit.

He is good for marketing

Fancy over the top ball

being overrated shit
he's good but definitely not

Great technique and balance but he doesn't do much with it, he's a decent relayer at midfield.
Made a good "assist" against Germany.

He plays for himself first

dailymotion.com/video/x3n2zg2_pogba-s-skills-against-bologna_sport

Literally the best left IF on the planet today. Especially from that side of the pitch he does what he wants, when he wants.

Best goal in the UCL last season?

youtube.com/watch?v=AkKmtDsly-A

Equalizer against City?

youtube.com/watch?v=LdCJ20X2-pc

Again: he just does whatever the fuck he wants, because he can. You buy him, you buy a midfield. He can play as DM but he's wasted as shown during Euro 2016 where he was held back to make room for "le all spring no substance" Shitsoko. His absolute best is reached when he doesn't have to deal with playmaking, like when you have someone like Pirlo or Pjanic to deal with that shit. If you expect him to be le classy passing man you got it wrong.

>Best goal in the UCL last season?
>against the worst Gladbach of the last decade
this is just sad

Not even the holy mother of christ would've intercepted that pass, and certainly not Alaba, Boateng or Hummels. Same for the goal against City, it's a split second sharp pass.

If you only value quality goals and assists against absolute top tier teams then none of your precious names would be worth shit, since they are all statpadders.

a blooter every now and than
some meme skills when the pressure is off
pass sideways

not even worth £50m let alone £100m.

Go watch Koshien.

get cancer winky face

le pacy black guy

He's really not that pacey.

All round midfielder, great close control, quick, eye for a pass, solid defensive ability, great vision, can shoot from distance, proven winner, only 23.
Literally the most complete midfielder on the planet. Once he settles into a position he'll be regarded as the best in that position in the world.
It's a bit sad how idiots who don't watch Serie A feel like they know about him after only watching him in the Euros. If you judged players by international competition you'd think Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are dogshit as well.
Just the usual cancerous EPL fans because he's linked to a high budget transfer declaring him a flop (their favourite word) before a bid has even been launched.

he was terribly out of position playing with teammates he barely knew, judging players based on international tournaments is retarded
he's the most complete midfielder on the market, maybe not the best but certainly the most versatile

fuckin overrated shit

He sells jerseys.

he wasnt used all that well at the euro. hes an all-round very good player, but highly dependent on the quality of the players surrounding him, like ozil. a lot of his fee is for muh potential as well.

playing in a new league, under a new manager with the pressure of a nine figure transfer fee over him will kill him though.

>le get rekt by João Mario man

>Le big black midfielder
He is just a meme,that played in a meme league. He is just moving to another meme league,so he doesnt look as bad as he really is

France got a mediocre manager, watch his Juventus games. He can basically do everything and he's just 23.

Besides, this move will sell fuckload of shirts, so it's a win-win for Manure either way.

I'd prefer Toni Kroos to Paul Pogba

>le worse than Sissoko man

>France got a mediocre manager
Nigga had the best CL performance of any French club since 1993 in 2004 and the best performance of a French NT since 2006 this year.
He's not the best in the world but if anything his teams overachieve.

you're embarrassing

Considering that the guy in 2010 literally had most of the team on a strike, beating that isn't hard. In 2012 they were pretty unlucky.

>if anything his teams overachieve
Most of the players were at least in CL quarter final, sure he got unlucky with injuries in defence but final with such a talented team in their own country isn't much of achievement. Besides, they only faced one good team before the final.

>mou will park the bus and Pogba and his pricetag will be blamed for United finishing 3rd

I think hes a good player, but not the right one for united and at a horrible price. Hes someone you could bring into an existing team and system and would do well but with all the changes at united, i'll doubt he will

It'd be pretty hilarious if City gets Toni Kroos for half the price of Pogba.

You know, there's also 2008 and 2014. And the same guy who "brought" them to the 2006 final was the strike guy too.

They were still in the Euro final, user. I understand once they went there everybody started to pretend they were favorites all along but that wasn't the case.

>crab pass
>fancy tackle
>crab pass
>useless dribble
>crab pass
>crab pass
>meme assist
>crab pass
>off target free kick

Mou only parks the bus against more attacking teams, he only did it against Barca with Real and doubt he would need to do it against anyone but City this time.

Why would he leave the CL winner with a 1/3 chance on all other trophies for City? Doubt they could offer him a much better paycheck.

France was always rated as one of the favorites on the level of Germany and Spain. due their talented squad and home advantage alone. It'd be pretty surprising if they went out before the semis, and it's not like they won against Germany due massively better tactics. Hell, against NIreland the players suggested a change to him.

2008, I really barely remember that one, wasn't the team very aged there? In 2014 they were quite unlucky too.

>2008, I really barely remember that one, wasn't the team very aged there?
Not really but it was a transition of generations period.

idk man I kept seeing people saying they would implode and get beat by inferior teams... up until the final when it was apparently a shame that they couldn't beat Portugal's top tier defense.

> Hell, against NIreland the players suggested a change to him.
Nothing wrong with that, it shows that he's open to suggestions from his players, which many managers aren't. It's a strenght.

I agree that his subsitution patterns are pretty weak though.

What's with this "sell lots of shirts" bull shit. Pogba is nowhere close to as popular as Ibra. All the shirts bought will be his

>I kept seeing people saying they would implode and get beat by inferior teams

Wait, do you actually believe people shitposting on Sup Forums?

>I kept seeing people saying they would implode and get beat by inferior teams
Honestly never read that, people never were really amazed by them but still rated them pretty high. Later in the final they were bit overrated indeed, though I'd say Portugal was also very underrated due the "no wins in 90min" memes.

>Nothing wrong with that, it shows that he's open to suggestions from his players
Sure, it shows that he isn't an idiot but it also shows lack of preparation and planning from him. I am not sure, perhaps "mediocre" was a bit harsh, but I would place him on a tier lower than Coleman, Conte, Santos, Löw or Del Bosque (although his time seems up); but obviously higher than that buffoon from Belgium or a joke like Hodgson.

irl too, the media weren't confident in France before the Euros or even before they sploded Iceland.

Or he had a plan and upon suggestion decided to change it.
His plan was probably
>sub GIgnac in at 60min
though, so it's good people suggested him shit. As I said his substitutions could use some improvement.

I agree he's by no means top tier but I think he's good.

deschamps had him play in a deeper position to cover for matuidi's shit runs. he's a top player, people are just inclined to shit on him because of the "100 million" hype but no one in his age range even comes close to his range of skills. i'd say he's like a stretched out version of iniesta

He sells shirts in asia

Does people watch Serie A or CL at this point? Everyone on this stupid board will sucks his dick in about 3 months.

I can't wait to see him being played in everywhere but his natural position and role, well far from the final third in that archaic 4-2-3-1 system the average dumb english manager like to adopt in the EPLel

I do. There are also comfy /seriea/ threads on saturdays and sundays when the games are on

>Serie A
>relevant

Higuain scores for fun in that league for fuck sakes

Toni Kroos >> Paul Pogba

seems like you've missed the last 3 Seria A and 3 Champions League seasons, casual

why am I even posting, you're an amerifat lol

I don't know how anyone can justify spending over a 100 million on him. Especially when he was playing for your club before and you let him leave for free.

according to Sup Forumstards there are no relevant leagues

This. But Kroos is autistic and white so he's ignored

So, he's not a playmaker, not a defensive midfielder. Who is he then?

A nigger

It's not even a done deal

Pogba can't defend. When will this meme end cause he's black and athletic?

>Del Piero, historical number 10 of Juve, leave the club
>the number 10 shirt is left unpicked in the first post-Del Piero season
>Tevez wore the shirt for two season, before leaving Turin for Boca Juniors
>Pogba gets to wear the #10 shirt, but leave after one year to return in Manchester

this is just sad

>but definitely not less than 100m good

Nigga it's a number 10 everyone wants it

I didn't find him stellar. Somewhat good at getting the ball back, some good passings, but that's it.
certainly not worth 120 millions

"pogba can't defend" is the actual meme here considering his interception per match rate during the euro playing out of position

M8 he's shit

stick to lardcollide Billy Bob

Stick to making pizza manlet

this is the exact same retarded thinking that leads people to say stuff like "marcelo can't defend" or "dani alves can't defend" against all common sense and tangible evidence. they have offensive skills, a somewhat flamboyant personality off the pitch so they MUST be shit at defending.

Marcelo and Dani alves are shit at defending. Neither of them nor pogba can tackle like they're supposed to. Well pogba isn't supposed to but he can't

sure thing pal.

>Tackling
Mendy > Pogba
>Crossing
Albrighton > Pogba
>Passing
Drinkwater > Pogba
>Flair
Mahrez > Pogba

He's an all round 'decent' player, Inler made Serie A look a joke and look how he found life in the Prem. More often than not midfield and attacking players who have been developing their game in Serie A fail in the PL.

Pogba is pretty good. He has great technique, dribbling, vision, and shooting.

He can't control a game like Modric, and he doesnt have the workrate of a Vidal. He also isn't a dm. He is athletic and can boss the manlets around, but he needs to improve his controlling of a game.

He's only 23 though so he can still improve in that aspect.

he is shit because he is an attacking mid fielder that was forced into defensive duty. Pogba at Juve usually plays forward and usually has a good defensive mid fielder to cover for him (Marchisio, Khedira, Vidal). Forcing him to play in front of the CBs is just wasting his talent because he is not that great of a defender and you are not using his good qualities. I would laugh if mou sticks him as a defensive mid filder in a 4-2-3-1 because it will be euro 2016 all over again.

football's coming home in '18 lad?

No? Why would it?

Like who? Shaqiri? Pellé?

>this flag
>this topic
Higuaín is unironically one of the best 3 centrefowards in the world

Yes big Sam will make a squad of hard working lads, not pussies with gay haircuts

le shoot from distance ape

>Americans comment on divegrass

That would be Toure or Gerrard.

Inler, Lamela, Rossi, Aquiliani, Balotelli, Borini, Borrielli, Macheda, Osvaldo.

Almost all Italians or players coming from Serie A flump massively even Cuadrado.

Lamela is great for Spurs m8

All other players in your list weren't even good in Serie A. Next season Higuaín will be the PL topscorer

Lameme has been a flop and you know it.
He's the first name replaced from the Spurs starting 11.

>Inler already shit before going to EPL
> Lamela ok
> Rossi what the fuck are you saying he was a kid and he was not from Serie A.
> Aquilani ok but after that he has been shit in Serie A too
> Balotelli he was ok in EPL, like he was in Serie A. Two flops seasons: one in EPL, one in Serie A
> Borini? He was shit in Italy and shit in EPL
> Borriello only one decent season in Italy.
> Macheda fuck off
> Osvaldo shit in both league. Only good in spanish league

You are just retarded.

>price
definitely overpriced, but which club/agent wouldn't inflate their price when a rich club come knocking?

>released on free
hard to survive when you cross baconface

>there are better players
arguable, none so far is as complete, technique and age wise as a main midfield maestro that will still be good for quite a number of years to come

united and mourinho wanted a midfield, price notwithstanding, and pogba's the answer

>will it work?
nobody knows until actual football is played, he will still be hated regardless of how successful he is, just because he's joining united

tl;dr, haters gonna hate

Pogba is well worth all that money perhaps even more considering his age, I'm sure you're all great at football manager or FIFA but your opinions about this are moot and unwarranted.
This is modern football and I'm pleased to see all this money being well spent on a player like pogba.

Lamela's better now than at Roma

Brits don't know shit about football, no wonder your teams are humiliated in the WC, the EC, and the CL.

You think arriving late to a sunday league game, hungover, skipping warm up, putting on the kit full of grease stains from that fish and chips you call breakfast and jogging around the pitch for 30 minutes before you're forced to call for a sub because you're on the verge of vomiting entitles you to an opinion about the likes of Pogba.

But it doesn't, so stick to your sunday league, the second breakfast after the match, the "cheeky banter" with Gaz and Dave "the Ledge" and please don't voice your opinion outside of that pub because it's worthless.

Okay lets do the opposite.
>Players that have done well coming from Serie
>Pelle

Why are so many people desperate for Pogba to flop? Is the ABU population on Sup Forums really that high?

>an Italian talking about work ethic

>Wales got further than italy in the Euros
kek

>Posting a literal meme goal
Christ.

you're right
it goes both ways though, most PL players fail in Serie A
it's just different kind of football

calm your tits son

>the "actually, i'm Welsh" meme is still going
kek

a fucking dentist

Is "meme" the only argument you have against Argentina's brave Erik Lamela?

The fuck is a crab pass

crabs walk sideways

>100 million

the fuck

but enough about Toni Kroos

Thanks. Yeah Pogba wasn't very good this summer but it was one tournament. Has he been consistently good with Juve?

>Has he been consistently good with Juve?
Why do you think almost every big club was said to be interested in him?

Hint: It's probably not the fancy hair.

Everyone's saying he's shit tho

The manager of franec is shit. Told Pogba to play defensively against Portugal and didn't field Kante.

Literally worse than England tier manager.

>believing what Sup Forums says seriously