He was the cute one, smart one, talented one and fun one all at the same time

>he was the cute one, smart one, talented one and fun one all at the same time

how did he do it?

also i am a straight male but damned if i wouldn't skinny dip with george in this pic and suck his dick underwater

he was visited by aliens, it's well documented

Oy, that ain't me chav Ringo.

And underrated one

hmmm..how about no
yes he is

> cute
Paul
> smart
Paul
> talented
Paul
> fun
Ringo
>cool
George

ftfy

Paulmind

Like him!

We only found out too late. He spent the early years banging his hot wife. It wasn't until Something, Here Comes the Sun, My Guitar, and his solo projects that we started to realize that John and Paul were hogging the spotlight.

>cute
Agreed but Paul was equally cute
>smart
Nah, >muh spritiuality was about as much as he offered. I'd say John was the smartest
>talented
They all were, but Paul and John were both more talented songwriters... Paul was a more talented musician too
>fun
He's a miserable sod in any videos of the band pre Rubber Soul. Afterwards he's no more fun than the others, but they were all fun guys. I agree with another user that Ringo was the fun one if anyone was

You forgot to say the most soulful

He was the most hippy one, getting all stoned and spiritual with Ravi and the Indian dudes.

>cute one
no, he was the handsomest one

>smart one
this term was never used and doesn't make sense

>talented one
paul and john were clearly more talented at the time

>fun one
doesn't seem that fun desu

Remember when Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's wife, then wrote the most famous song of his career about it?

George is the biggest cuck in history.

Nah Brah They Swapped.

Why did Clapton turn her into a crackhead? She was cuter with George.

Paul wanst more talented than George

she was already used up by harrison. clapton's the real cuck

>Hearing him sperg on endlessly about Buddha and Vishnu
Oh wow sounds really fun

>and his wife was a total qt3.14

Clapton wrote Layla when she was still with George though. Also they were both bros about it and called each other "husbands in law".