Feminist hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=garGDhr1Ih0
inews.co.uk/opinion/pokemon-go-not-invitation-talk-street/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm triggered

this is now pokemon hate thread

link to article

An anarchist cannot have pals, pals are a form of government.

youtube.com/watch?v=garGDhr1Ih0

This person sounds like a really good troll.

Surprise, surprise! More shit tier articles from the huffington post.

No such thing you fucking faggot. Kill yourself

Trigger warning

Classic

What year big bang theory came out?

Then let my fists bare the same weight as making fun of you online. Equality for bullying

I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED

fake as fuck

Whos up for this?

Fucking hell

I fucking hate society these days. You just know a bunch of faggots shared this article like it actually means something.

top kek

Fuck yeah, bring back segregation!

What gets me with shit like this is that Sup Forums is not actually racist/misogynist/whatever. That implies hating another race / gender / whatever.

Sup Forums is a equal opportunity hate fest. You post a thread and immediately you will be met with a horde of people expressing a burning hatred for whatever it is you posted.

You are not special. We hate everything.

It is why we will hound a man for pictures of his mistress, then send those pictures to his wife.

It is why a gore thread will end with someone people reported to the police for animal abuse.

This is a place where loli threads co-inhabit pedophile hunting threads.

This is Sup Forums. We hate you.

oh fuck it's a real website

Fuck you bitch we don't hate shit.

good.

I know a couple women who need a good strongly worded letter to the face

>90 years ago
END SEGREGATION
>current year
BLACK ONLY SPACES PLZ

I don't even know what's going on. All I know is black rights activists are turning in their graves.

>Silverman

We fucking hate you to :)

I had some friends who believe in this is the right thing to do pic related.

I honestly believe that most of this victim fetishism over small bullshit is due to a diminishing amount of people that come in contact with actual, physical violence.
Ever notice how the people who cry the loudest are the ones that lead the most sheltered lives? It's just white hipsters who've never left the comfort of their Starbucks corner. Even the black people that whine are middle-class pampered life tier.

Okay thats pretty funny

Looks shopped.

Fuck this century, Sup Forums. People are slowly being told it's not ok to talk to other people without permission. The world is slowly growing into a planet full of pussies, betafags, and feminists. Soon talking to anybody identifying as a female or the opposite gender will be ruled as a rape case.

This is Justin Trudeau, the Canadian prime minister by the way.

it's not, go to the fucking website you moron

why

Learn some fucking grammar

Jesus Christ, pretty sure they are using the same techniques they use for child-soldiers in Africa so that children can believe their stupid shit

Oh ya I have noticed that and talk about it with others all the time. Living in the high castles until something happens to somebody they love. Then they try to break what they have created.

This.

Literally have being saying this my entire life.

Every body knows who that faggot is.

t. A disgruntled western Canadian

PRAIRIES STRONK

LEAVE UNION NOW

No. I'm not interested.

>Weight limit 0 tons
So anything above 0 tons is too much?
This picture has always bothered me for more than just the intended reason

Simon Pegged looks so defeated in that shot.

My favorite

Jesus put those tits on ice before you hurt yourself

>Mulan is brown
>problems in the Muslim world are caused by colonialism

And bathrooms and water fountains while we're at it

yes. fence that area off and control everyone going out or in, without the police, ambulance or military entering that area ever.

go back to freddit fag

>"Gay people have normal kids just like everyone else!"

>Zzyym

I hate this on the sole fact feminists are trying to tell us, "W-Well you were racist first! Now you need to be discriminated against! It's fair!"

then watch the post puberty blow back...

>we are leejun

HES FUCKING GENDERLESS HE HAS NO GOD DAMN GENITALS and if anything he uses male pronouns.

Not a feminist but I dont see why feminists are taking issue over something they should be celebrating as well as the fact its a fucking teddy bear.

Probably a feminist who posted this so sharing

>not understanding that children are responsible for keeping up the house

Does nobody do chores anymore?

>weight limit 0 tons
so tumblr ham planets need not apply?

okay, this one I agree with...
Pocahontas was cringe worthy trying to make that a happy ending...

hundreds of pokemons are known as "its", and don't change as frequently as the tide.

Considering how she doesn't know the story behind that photo is pretty depressing and it had nothing to do with race at all

Let the games begin.

The user below me has raped me.

Here, nigga

inews.co.uk/opinion/pokemon-go-not-invitation-talk-street/

Nice work on losing your virginity user, even if the sex was non-consensual on the other persons part

well played.

Maybe if she wouldn't act like a slut, nobody would consider her a healslut. Hmm.