Where are you guys on vacation? Nicaragua here, this place is pretty desu

Where are you guys on vacation? Nicaragua here, this place is pretty desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaraguan_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua_v._United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't get murdered

I read that Nicaragua is tied with Uruguay for the lowest crime rate in central America. You just have to worry about pretty crime, such as pickpockets, over charging etc. I've been here (San Juan del Sur) for 5 days without incident. We also went to Granada which is the bigger old time where crime is a little worse.

Uruguay is from south america... and...

(maybe nicaragua is better now )

I think some war happened there in the 80s or something and they're commies or some shit like that, but idk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaraguan_Revolution

You're right

Yeah! There was a civil war in the 80's between the Sandanistas and the Contrast in the town I'm staying in, San Juan del Sur. this town is cool though, they have these pharamacias everywhere where you can buy any drug over counter. I had diarrhea here because I guess I wasn't used to the water or something, and they gave me something to fix it right up.

post a pics of your town where you live.

Also libtards were butthurt because Reagan gave weapons to the anti-commie faction.

Here's a pic of the beach from one of th restaurants

Looks calm. but what about the criminality? it's like costa rica? chile? or like other central american country with those ms13 or gangs?

Here's a pic of this lake we went to. The lake is the result of a collapsed volcano, a caldera

awesome pic.

I've been to Costa Rica twice before without incident. So far in Nicaragua there these military checkpoints where you have to show your passports, if you forget them bad news. I haven't seen any crime here though so far, despite this being one of the poorest countries in central America and it shows. I've driven from San Juan del Sur to Granada and nothing happened. Honestly this place is awesome. In Granada it looks very colonial because the Spanish came here in 1522.

Cool. I want to visit central american countries but i'm a bit scared about the gang thing xD

Central square in Granada

Haha! I don't think there's big gangs here. It's not like the Mexican cartel or anything, us gringos haven't been hassled at all

That does look like a nice town. Judging from the lime in those palm trees they must have a really bad problem with ants tho.

I've seen some big fucking tarantulas and scorpions bro, I don't fuck with spiders.

Aren't you scared of getting kidnapped and tortured by a cartel,mate? Where are you even from? US?

I'm from Texas. There isn't really a big cartel presence here though, military presence there is. Kinda cool though, there's these guys with Ak47 u's that ask for your passport and live in tents in the side of the road

wish we had that here 2bh. would feel safer as long as the soldiers aren't scumbags

Yeah, I mean there's the national guard there, but they don't have road blocks. The "road blocks" here are just like 3 guys in uniform that are in the middle of the road.

Christmas tree in Granada square

>being this concerned
Niqqa kidnaps and murders happen everywhere, Central American countries have a high crime and death rate because of the 2 different gangs upon these countries. They are literally always rampaging between each other, so they end up killing gang members and their families. So youre cool if youre not an entitled prick and pretty much stay away from the hoods. Narcos mind their own bussines unless you steal money from them. I myself know a lot of them (im not one) and they are friendly, ruled by a loyalty philosophy.

How safe is Chile, really?

Better than Honduras and Guatemala, but not precisely safe.

>tfw Visa on Arrival
Sweet. How's the weather there?

I'm doing a service project there.
We aren't allowed to post any pictures of the orphans because "there are no orphans in Nicaragua" according to the government.
t.third world

Fucking amazing. It's been like 80 Fahrenheit here.

Yep, I haven't been murderered yet! It's great

Fuck tha government dawg. Apparently there are these rented children hired to beg in Granada , I haven't come across them yet though. This is a very poor country try though. It's nice though, everyone is very happy and nice. Driving along the coast you will see the big pigs sleeping on the hill side. I thought it was really funny

?? did you fuck up your post?

why

have you seen many sexy spanish ladies

El gordo chicas. I'm used to it in Texas though haha

Yeah, I wanna fug, lotta qt's here

Bump

Where are you from originally?

did you just get your dick sucked and your balls licked

San Juan del sur is bretty nice m8

Texas sir, Houston area

I made that post, but no. There's some hot chica as down here and I'm horny. I was thinking of that biggie smalls song

Been living here for 29 years.
Never been mugged in my life and I'm middle class.
I love foreignrrs assume they are going to be murdered the moment they set foot in Central America.

So are you a local? Ever seen a beheading? What's the most fucked up thing you've ever seen

whats the name of the city between managua and granada?
you must have passed it if you visited granada
you might have even gone through it if you went to catarina

>>Yep, I haven't been murderered yet! It's great

Spoken like a murdered person. Go away ghost.

Boo!
;-)

Wich central american countries have you visited?

Just Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

>The Government of Nicaragua is authoritarian, limits freedom of expression and peaceful assembly, represses internal dissent, and monitors and responds to perceived threats to authority.

>Nicaraguan authorities may physically or electronically monitor, detain, and question private U.S. citizens concerning their activities, including contact with Nicaraguan citizens, especially related to topics as varied as the proposed interoceanic canal, elections, and criticism of the Government of Nicaragua. The government-controlled legal system can result in prolonged detentions of U.S. citizens without charges or due process.
>Demonstrations occur frequently throughout the country; in the past, these have turned violent. Avoid demonstrations and exercise caution around large gatherings.

>Crime: Violent crime occurs throughout Nicaragua. Vehicle burglaries, pick-pocketing, and occasional armed robberies occur in store parking lots, on public transportation, and in open markets like the Oriental and Huembes Markets in Managua. Street crime is also common in Puerto Cabezas, Bluefields, and the Corn Islands. Police presence is extremely limited outside of major urban areas, including on the Pacific Coast and Nicaragua’s Caribbean Coast. Due to the Caribbean Coast’s geographical isolation, we have limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens there.

>Several U.S. citizens have been sexually assaulted in beach locations or at hotels.

>Exercise extreme caution when renting or driving vehicles. In one common scam, “Good Samaritans” pull over to help change a flat tire. While the driver is distracted, an accomplice steals the driver’s possessions.

HMMMMMM

Wich one did you liked better? I personally think granada and the lake in nicaragua is more besutiful than anything in Costa Rica. But costa rican women are much better looking.

Well that's all bullshit, nothing's happened to me so far. I would to come back here.

Definitely Nicaragua. Costa Rica is way your touristy. Nicaragua has more authentic towns with locals that are really nice. I love it here desu

Nicaragua is the safest country in CA. It is way safer than the hell hole that i live in

Damn really? What happens there?

The most dangerous thing about Nica is the fucking huge Scorpions, I didn't see those in Costa Rica. Also fuck the tarantulas

It is safer than guatemala, honduras and el salvador but they have an authoritarian government and waste way too much of their money in unnecesary military stuff. It is also extremely poor, even in their capital. That's why I prefer to live here.

I dislike their government but the country and the people are really cool.

Everything that occurs in a failed country: Murders, rapes, massacres, corruption, muggins, etc.

Sorry to hear that.

I'm in the US vacationing, mostly shopping.
It's nice and the girls are pretty, but clothes shopping gets really annoying since they only seem to have large and extra large sizes. I also can't handle the big breakfasts, I'm used to a small light one and what I'm getting served is just far too much.
In Texas atm

Hahahaha! Yes, I feel that

They have these big scrambled eggs and beens and rices breakfasts. Good way to start the day I suppose.

Wait, are you from CM visiting USA?

where are you from

Live in Mexico City

What part of the US are you visiting?

San Antonio, got invited by aunt who came for shopping reasons, first time in Texas, not counting Dallas airport.
Does the Alamo still trigger you guys?

>Alamo

COME AND TAKE IT!

Haha just joking, it's a cool monument to visit, and the surrounding downtown is also nice.

my first thought at that image was that constructing a canal would seem really easy there. so i looked it up and apparently some Chinese billionaire is going to finance it soon.

wow this comment section shows how ignorant some people are, or how good they are at banting. Anyhow where are you at OP. Are their a lot of US ex pats living there.

But they already have a canal in Panama

I can post this again

I am in San Juan del Sur. There are a lot of Canadians here, I met a drunk ex Kansanian here at a bar here today haha

ya, and it worked out well for panama, so why not Nicaragua

Money. They will never do it, it would destroy the lake forever.

You mean the war where your government supported terrorists?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua_v._United_States

I thought Regan supported the anti communists in Nicaragua, but they did some fucked up shit

Communists are the terrorists. They caused more harm than good in the region. Not defending the U.S. but cummunists are scum.

You mean sending US forces to train teenagers and soldiers with satanic rituals involving decapitation of animals with your bare teeth, mutilation of body parts, impaling of pregnant women and genital laceration?

Truly, communism must be worse.

Source?

do they say vos or tu there

Whoa, really makes you think. I hate Regan now!

Mi no hablo Espanol

think vos is only in Spain

Argentina and northern central america use it. No se porque decis eso vos.

I don't know what are you guys talking about, i get paid in toilet paper and haven't killed myself yet! Life is good.

> afganistan is safer than my country
fucking how?