Ok, my hot cousin has the Flickr app that uploads her entire camera roll...

Ok, my hot cousin has the Flickr app that uploads her entire camera roll. I know her password but whenever I try to log in it says "unusual activity detected" and asks to email a verification code. Any way around this?

show pics of her and ill tell u how to bypass it

you can try if she has the same password for the email, a lot of people actually use one password for almost everything

Just log into her email then

I'm keeping this thread open...just incase

tell us the log n we do for u

This is the closest thing I have to win so far.

Tried that, its a different password

this. check to see if the password also logs into her email. send verification code to her email. input verification code and delete the email. and you are in

try combinationf of that password, name and or year she was born

>My sisters password is :Secondname+last two digits of the year she was born

If she logs in using an app instead of the web page, that may be the reason you get booted out. If you try to log using the app, make sure it doesn't auto upload all your pics and get pwned

good ideaa

You also can try to use TemperData to try to redirect the confirmation email to your acount some internet services are vulnerable to that

Fuck I never even thought of it auto uploading my own stuff. Thanks.

This is right OP

for the love of tits, OP, good luck

Thanks, I'll look into Temperdata. Never used it but will give it a try.

Is OP still there?

bumping for interest

I'll go to church if OP gets into her account.

bumping for tits

Bump for status update

bumping

try keyboard or password or 1234567890 for password. or try forgot password and answer security questions

Ok. Am i the only one who notices, after tits, that she sleeps on a blowup mattress with garbage bags and what looks like charcoal on the floor!

when did you get recruited by anonymous

Try her pet's name and the number one. Or her first pet's name.

Kek

XD

Fucking Kek

geohots cousin has spoken

Still here. Shit wifi keeps crapping out on me. Trying various email password combos but no luck yet and scared of locking out. Any other suggestions?

Did u try the app?

Yeah same problem with unusual activity detected.

Try account recovery. Say you can't access your email and change it to something else. Then get the code from your email and walk the dinosaur

works more often then youd believe. people are lazy

bump for interest

Yeah I looked at that originally but the recovery goes right to her phone as SMS.

I wouldn't get locked out if scared delete app and restart

try connecting to her network if you can, for example her wifi

unusual activity is probably because of different IP/device

**tamper

This

Is there an option like "I can't access my phone" or w/e? Surely they must take into account the possibility of your phone being stolen. If you really want to gain access, contact costumer support and tell them your phone was stolen a couple days ago and that you can't log into your email but you still got the password

Can we get a face pic. I promise we'll be good.

I think that might be the answer. Next time I'm at her house I'll try that. Thanks.

I don't have her email password, just Flickr. I could contact Flickr support saying I can't access my email but that would probably screw up the long term plan as her app would stop working.

Do u have any photos then

No, I can't get into Flickr because of the activity monitor.

you dont have a regular pic of her face?

then u have to connect from her ip

how often do you see her OP?

bumping because i want this to be real

Every other month or so. Our families are pretty close.

Does she live far away from you?
It might be because you have a different IP/your IP is located to far away. Try to log in from her home network if you visit some time.

Drive to her house, pick up WiFi, deliver.

OP here. It is but I wouldn't get your hopes up for win tonight. Think it'll take a bit of work.

>Buy her a new router
>Setup OpenVPN in her house
>Connect to the VPN
>???

This will work, do eeeet

men i can give you my own self-made keylogger so when you visit her you can install on her computer it send logs via FTP
>anongift.png

How does tamperdata works?

This works too.

We're not geographically close unfortunately otherwise I'd drive there now. Will try the local network trick when I'm there next as suggested.

I'll post any win in appreciation but until then I'll remain a massive faggot.

U most have more pics not Flickr

>inb4 this dude's keylogger gets on a random Sup Forumstards computer because he's trying to crack his hot cousins Flickr and he dox's himself

Do it.

gimme a sec to make the readme.txt and upload it

Bumping to keep alive

chek'd. Make sure to chek me to

bumppp

Bump

OP here. While we're waiting, check out this thread. Epic dump from another OP.

Original link may not have worked

It worked

bump

Bump

Bump. Also op u closer yet?

R u fkn stupid?
Gtfo stpd idiot
U think this bait isn't visible?
Kys Kys

Nah I've basically given up for the night. I think the safest thing to do is wait til I'm at her house next.

Isn't this shit device based? So you will bump into the same problem even if you are at her house.

OP??? Any wins? Cmon we waitin brah!

Try to get her phone somehow. Make some good excuse..

>kill cousin
>take phone
>???
>profit

>Profit

bump for interest

>bump for incest

OP can always use her phone to get the code to login from his own phone. Of course, auto upload will still be something to watch out for

So fucking close