How do I stop being shy?

How do I stop being shy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6gzuKti1-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

atleast youre not a virgin, user

I am ;-;

howl old are you?

be god duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

for realsies? u wanna play osrs with me?

here's some serious advice. get a job working retail. it will force you to interact with many different people everyday, call it immersion therapy.

my social anxiety used to be so bad that i accumulated almost an entire room full of plastic bags because i wasn't socially competent to tell a super market clerk that i didnt want a bag.

Osrs?

why are u shy?

Drink alcohol

read troy mcclure's self-help book..."get confident, stupid"

Drink a few beers. Works for me!

Stop caring about the things that can go wrong before they happen. Focus on the things that can go right. Truly be in the moment.

> afraid of rejection
> quiet, not much of a talker
> afraid of what people think of me
> also dont talk alot because i dont want people to think im annoying or weird

old school runescape asshole

not that guy btw dont want you getting angry at him for no reason, have a nice time with him on osrs

Why dont you grow a pair of balls?

why do you care so much about something that affects you so little?

you care so much about it that it limits your own experience.

which should really be the most important thing of your existance.

Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen. Elizabeth and Darcy are in conversation, standing by a piano.

"I certainly have not the talent which some people possess," said Darcy, "of conversing easily with those I have never seen before. I cannot catch their tone of conversation, or appear interested in their concerns, as I often see done."

"My fingers," said Elizabeth, "do not move over this instrument in the masterly manner which I see so many women's do. They have not the same force or rapidity, and do not produce the same expression. But then I have always supposed it to be my own fault—because I would not take the trouble of practising."

>I have always supposed it to be my own fault—because I would not take the trouble of practising

>pic unrelated

gotta lrn2getdubs first

I used to be shy, I still kinda am but, I got over it by not giving one about what others think because if a stranger doesn't like you, who cares you'll probably never see them twice

N-no thanks

Why not, just hustle stupid fat niggers and get yaself some of that sweet sweet gp

Then just advertise urself on rs singles by just going to populated areas and saying "buying gf", like pic related

Practice. Every day talk to a stranger. It makes it easier. Who gives a fuck what they think of you? Walk up to them and speak like they are a friend you have known for years. Would you be weird with and old friend? No, you would say what's up. After some practice, it will be easier and easier.

talk

i used to be crippled with shyness but i noticed something: whenever i was on vacation or traveling anywhere i'd be a totally different person and talk to anyone i cared to. even if they thought i was a retarded freak, I just didn't care.

it dawned on me, i was relaxed because i realized it didn't fucking matter. I literally had no reputation to build or lose because I'd be going home in a few days and never see these people again.

Behave like you're on vacation. You don't need to have them like you, it's not your fault if they endure you just to be nice, if they want to giggle at eachother for how weird you were once you left it doesn't count. they didn't have the nuts to tell you to leave them alone in the moment.

Stop worrying so hard about yourself. Shyness and low self esteem is just an inside-out version of narcissism. Try talking to strangers. Nobody's holding a gun to their head to talk back.

you already know how your scared to do it if youve ever jumped off a diving board or off a high thing period you know the more you think the less likely you are to do it just hold your breath and jump

i fuckin love that pic, man. she's horrible but gives not a single fuck in the best way.

I work at restaurant where I have to interact with people. It definitely helps with shyness and social anxiety but I still can't get laid for shit

Get a job where you're forced to interact with the public. It will suck, but it will also teach you to talk to people

can i be ur runescape gf

u can be my runescape gf

yay

so whats your rsn ...

getting a job opened me up.
i used to be extremely shy, but hanging around the same set of strangers almost everyday made me more talkative.
we started going out for beers, play some pool, hangout at each others places playing battlefield/CoD, things like that.
and now im not as shy as i used to be.
so getting a job really helps out.
and give it time.

I know what your need to do

but i doubt u'll actually do it.........

you care about what other ppl think, becuase they control how you feel.
However, you need to learn thatby simply letting go, and doing all the things you want to do, ull feel alot better then they could ever make you feel. Whilst,feeling so good , they will want to like you and be around you making it even better.

and dont listen to the greasy neck beard

tits or gtfo

i dont have a neckbeard ok?

You know, that's no solution at all.

huhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you still hav to get over your fear of doing it , thats nothing anyone can tell you , just hav courage and do really brave stuff like,
walking out side nude or in a tutu bro
balls of steel

beanse, my accounts in a real weird state tho

Or as we say in Germany:
Eier aus Stahl!

mine also.

whats ur rsn?

ObKrupp,obThyssen:ScheiszEgal.

You gotta fake it till you make it.
Look people in the eyes, smile, be assertive, direct. You gotta know (not think, KNOW) that you have the biggest dick in the room. That's where the confidence comes from.
Not even trollan.
I went from shy to social monster.

i told you my name faggot

not OP but ill play with you man

do you hate me user?

stop thinking you shoud be better that other people. you can be a fucking hypocrite, all social humans are

whats ur rsn

First of all, we should find an agreement on the term of being in a "weird state".

Second: I think we both have similiar cancerous trouble.

rsn: afro jackson

ThatNiceGuyWasntMÆ.

Æ?

Sorry: mæ.

wadup?

added

i ll see you after my sleepytime ...

MAN UP, BUTTERCUP!

Always there for you, bœi!m

???

go back to rc you dipshit what are you doing here REEEE

Æhhh.. , bœi.

Just learned that mephsTrips won't impress instantchans that much. Hmmm.

I dont understand user ...

Just wænted to /b noticed.

oh ok

Just be yourself

So wadup? Middle of august could be some NicEgerman PR shit.
Mostly concerning consulting.

RB?

w8asecond. changing machine...

So.Consulting&PR. BesidesTrilatÆndAtlanticB.

StillDa?

What is going on ...

Congrats on getting through the awful book

Nothing, ITTZeens.

What are you doing?!

mᴂ?

look at no one.
if anyone looks at you ->
>staring contest
never loose

Yeah ... you're scaring me.

Man. UwillLooseEach&everyStaringContestwith
mᴂ.

Thats allR8!

youtube.com/watch?v=o6gzuKti1-I

ULeft?

Man that guy has some serious psychic powers

No.HeHasnt.
ItsJustSomeKindaKnowledgeThatNeverWentOutside.
But,IfWeLoose,ITT>Will.

You added me on runescape yes?

WontGo. [{(I)}]

Being this autistic to think this fat nerd in his mom's basement is a girl

put a bird on it

NotYet.
JustwasTryingToFindaSpecificServer.
But Udidnt hᴂlp.

Ts-

Queerkilla_69

Bait?

I agree with user, working retail helped me build my confidence in general

The official oldschool runescape one :)
It's not a private server.

Nah

Alcohol
Xanax
Phenibut
Zoloft

If you got a real anxiety problem talk to a doctor. If you are just a douche, hang out around guys who get girls more.

Sheeeeeeeeeeit