Find a flaw

find a flaw.

She's racist against white people.

She's a nigger.

what is flaw in finnish?

Too easy.

/thread

ape

How about find something attractive instead? I don't have time to rhyme off the hundreds of available flaws..

She hasnt been pushed enough to leave social media and kill herself yet. He whole career is acting like a porch nigger stereotype.

neck rolls

sagging cheeks

right here.

Find a flaw? You mean find something that isn't a flaw, right?

her tongue is trying to fall out of that slack jaw potato style

rip in peace sweet prince harambe.

lost

a flaw?

first of all what the fuck is that white shit hanging off her chin? her producers jizz?

lmao where would the white people be if it weren't for chinese, Indian and arabian inventions/technology in the middle ages?

wwhitewashing is just as bad as WE WUZ, don't deny it

>where would the white people be if it weren't for chinese, Indian and arabian inventions/technology in the middle ages?
Same place we are now, above niggers of all subhuman races.

Its sweat, she's quite literally sweating like a rapist

poor comedic timing , no ability to ad-lib.

>chinese, Indian and arabian
None of them live in africa with the niggers. You think anything of value ever came out of africa?

she's a fucking nigger. an ugly nigger at that.

black people didnt invent peanut butter

perfect/10

Riches from the earth came from Africa. Heaps of Gold. Also slaves. But in terms of knowledge... Erm...

Then why can tufkuukfutetsi use the shit? They didn't have christianity "suppressing" their technology. Why don't niggers have anything beyond a flint when left on their own?

Don't need to find a flaw if it was never lost.

sheeeeeeit

You are correct good user. It was invented and patented by a French Canadian piece of garbage.

>white shit (toilet paper?) on her chin

>has no idea how to apply eye makeup

>fat

>huge nose, even for a black woman

>sharpie eyebrows

More like find something attractive about her

I like that OP doesn't even say prove me wrong. 0/10 b8 m8.

Also she is a flawless nigger. Scam the system. Blame everyone else. Racist against whites. Has probably committed felony in her past.

So much frustration beaming of this woman that I find it amazing that in the era of the internet it took so long for people to start trolling the living shit out of her.
It is well deserved

This.

cause they are lazy as fuck.

I sometimes think to myself what would happen if white man never interfered into africa and blacks where left to themselves. What would that place be like and how would blacks look in the global spectrum. Because right now they have a ticket playing a victim and living of that.
But you know as some user already said in this thread: earth riches, cheap working power. An industrious, investing man could not leave fine option like that that would be beyond any logic and against every market laws

please put a whale on the middle white chick's face and my day is made

Only stars in great movies

transvestite from ghostbusters

black

She's too beautiful

wisdom
i would drag my ass over a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart on a walkie talkie

Which california raisin is this again?

She's unaborted.

oh gawd.. twins