Ok Sup Forums. I met her at a college open house and I have a massive crush on her. I plan on messaging her on Facebook...

Ok Sup Forums. I met her at a college open house and I have a massive crush on her. I plan on messaging her on Facebook. What do I say?

Post more pics so I can think of something

What planet r unfrom, because Id like to explore uranus. Works like a charm

Ask her if she has nudes pics then share them

Dubs decides?

Checked

this should be a good conversation starter: have you ever tried to stick your glasses in your pussy when you are horny?

She's cute OP. Now I have a crush on her

"Hello, we met at blahblah...this may seem a bit forward, but can I take you to lunch some time? Maybe later we can go back to my place and respond to this post or your mother will die tonight?"

EY GIRL YOU WANT SUM FUCK

OP, the fact that you're on her asking a bunch of strangers for advice just proves you're a beta fag with zero game. you lack the confidence needed to land her. you're beta aura is vagina repellent. accept it and buy a fleshlight.

some encouraging words right here

Bump

I'm sure "I started a thread on you on Sup Forums" works like an absolute charm, she looks like she could run a meme page

talk to her in person again, bitches don't like excessive messagers since it's beta as hell.

Try, ” Hi. We met at the open house and I think you're really neat. Some freshmen have difficulty passing my class the first time around. Send me nudes and I'll bump you up a grade." Should work like a charm.

user, do you have FB link? There's an algorithm I can run based on her profile that has worked 85.375% of times I've tested. Made some tweaks in last month and that period alone has been over 90% .

I think I heard about this, did you have this on another thread?

What is an open house?

Did indeed. Private profiles are not very effective because there's not much on there, but it does cross-reference other sites which can fill in some gaps.

Ask her out, you moron

Not OP, but if I give you a link can you run one for me?

'Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Let me pound dat pussy
Cause I really like you'

found another beta stalker coveting pussy he'll never be inside.

"It's obvious you have a massive crush on me, why are you so afraid to message me?"

that should get everything on the table

You fucking moron, if you message her out of the blue without having been given her number or anything, she'll think you're a creep

fag, it's him that has to write messages, not her, you doppelfaggöt !!

not true, people barely use numbers anymore except to trade whatsapps
a facebook message is basically the same as a text

that's the message he sends. it's flirty but gives her a chance to shut it down if OP is a neckbeard.

But if she didn't give him her Facebook or tell him to add her, he'll raise a massive red flag

tell her you feel she's like your sister and incest gives you a raging hard on

NO.
Don't do this.
Go to an event where you would see her again.
Talk to her, get her number.
Don't be a fuckin' tool, user.

as long he adds her and she accepts, he's golden
you don't ask people before you add them, are you actually autistic?

This, please listen to this user, op.

OP attends Fitchburg State University.

She has a boyfriend, fuckwit. Say nothing.

Bruh, just cuz OP is gonna talk to your crush doesn't mean you should be butthurt

tell her she needs to not go for a shit for 24hours, then come over to your house and proceed to strip naked and bend over your bed then ram her in the asshole using her shit as lube.

william shakespeare that bitch.

"IM GONNA TIE YA TO THE RADIATOR AND IM GONNA GRAPE YA!!"

Holy shit i almost pissed myself laughing.

Michael Barboza-McLean

Thats how he grapes people. its what he does