Pick one Sup Forums

pick one Sup Forums...

either gender is not a social construct, and fucking the right would be straight and normal

or gender is a social construct, and fucking the 2 on the left would be straight and normal

and no, you cannot pick both options

well Sup Forums, which one is gay and which one is straight?

If the thing you're fucking has any masculine features you're gay.

Being attracted to both options make you gay.

Idc I'm in love with feminity
I may be straight gay or bi I just don't care

what if a cute girl had a really masculine vagina?

fuck you xx or xy

This is bait
Kys OP

Lost

how about i pick neither

Either is gay. You fuck someone who:
Used to have a dick? Kind of gay.
Is super masculine? Pretty gay.
Has a dick? Textbook gay.
Is a dude in body and tackle? Super gay.
You have to stop reducing things to absolutes. You can always be more gay. Or maybe not you, OP, but anyone else could hypothetically be more gay.

fucking a BORN female = not gay
everything else is gay and you should kill yourself fucking abomination

They're. Both abominations and deserved to be purged. Fucking either of them would be gay

There are only 2 genders, you are pigeon holing us into a false narrative of THIS, THAT OR NOTHING. Unfortunately, it isnt that simple. The reason men are attracted to women, are not cause of the vagina, its shapes. Men love hour glasses while women love triangles typically. This is why men are attracted to stuff like sleek cars and such, its the smooth fluid lines. Its why you can see a cartoon and be attracted to it sexually. Fact is, i wouldn't want to fuck either of these, the left have dicks, not really into dicks and the right is basically a dude (shape) with a pussy. I'd almost argue though, that the right side makes you more gay than the left, cause you can always fuck the left in the ass and pretend it doesn't have a dick.

With all that said, how about you eat a dick and die.

Being attracted to someone who is any part man is gay, whether they have a pussy and the body of a man, or the body of a girl and a cock

First off no straight guy would be into that so called "trans man" even if it's a chick. So that shit is fucking stupid

at what point is it ok to tell people who they should and shouldn't be attracted to?

Go away tumblr

Both are gay, how is this so hard for you poopunchers to grasp? Fucking someone with male features while being male makes you gay. Neither is absolutely a valid choice because what you've created is a false dichotomy.

i don't care if its gay or not i just don't want to fuck either of them

trannies have fucking weird bodies anyway, would not fuck even if i was bi

You ask if gender is a social construct or not and post nothing but trans genders and expect it's to choose thinking our answers anything....ok. I like my women to have vaginas and look female.

Dick = man
Pussy = female

Then there's post-op.... fuck that shit's confusing.
Best method: If you like it, fuck it. Who really gives a shit these days?

Bah tu mosta7la

guy on the right was 100% woman
got a sex change but kept vagina
still a woman but looks male

/thread

This.
How about I'm not fucking mental and I'm not attracted to transgenders at all?

Gender isn't a social construct but the stereotypes related to them are. You can still be gay/bi and not be a flaming faggot.

This.

I'm straight. That means I am not attracted to male features. Dicks are a deal-breaker for me, and Buck Angel looks like a man aside from the vagina, so that's a no-go as well.

I need a woman who A. looks like a woman, and B. has a vagina. That is binary. If those characteristics are not present, then it is a no. There are no grey areas.

Stop trying to do mental gymnastics and twist logic to try to justify what you are. You're gay, or at very least bi. That's fine, nothing wrong with it, but don't pretend that's not you.

>Cannot pick both
Because that would rek your argument eh? Nice one op.

Right is gay because damn thats a masculine body.

Left is gay because the faggot stil has a dick (wild guess on this one)

Gender is not a social construct. The fact that you are alive proves biological gender, as it requires one component frrom each of them to make you. Waste of good cum obviously.

Straight and Gay has nothing to do with features. It's literally just the gender.

OR, even if right is female, you can still not be attracted to "her" because she lacks feminine features and thus is not attractive to you as a straight male. By your logic, we should have no problem fucking ugly, disgusting fat chicks too.

how does it feel that the world is moving on without you?

Sooo... is Buck les, or bi, or what? Only vid I've seen involved Buck fucking a tranny.

I like guys but the one on the right is pretty unattractive, bald guys are a no go.

But that's wrong. If a woman is physically indistinguishable from a man aside from the vagina, then straight men aren't going to find her attractive.

Citation needed.
What signifies gender?

Gender. Like the thing we as humans came up with to separate which of us Dicks and Vaginas. It's such a simple concept but people went and over-complicated it with connections to lifestyles and the way people look and dress.

faulty formal logic. you are assuming that either a( vagina) or b (physical appearance) is sufficient to make you straight or gay. When in fact, both a and b are necessary, but not sufficient on their own. both a and b are required. Formal logic bitch!
(I know its bait, but I like formal logic and pointing out the flaws of others )

I like women that look like attractive women and have real natural vaginas

If you are either a man or used to be a man that looks like an attractive woman and have a dick or a hole that used to be a dick. I'm not attracted to you.

If you are a woman that looks like an unattractive woman, butch, landwhale, femnazi, or dude, I don't give a shit if you have a natural vagina, you are disgusting to me and I wouldn't be attracted to you regardless of your genitals to begin with.

It's not that hard faggot. If you like either of those pictures you're equally a faggot. They aren't normal no matter what tumblr or sjw say.
If that bitch wants to look like a buff dude and still have a working vagina, all power to her, but she isn't conventionally attractive and a straight man wouldn't be found gay if he refused to fuck her. She is disgusting.
If those faggots want to look like cute chicks and have dicks or used to, all power t them, but they aren't natural woman and a straight man wouldn't be found gay if he refused to fuck them. They are disgusting.
It's that simple.

>TL;DR Stop being a faglord OP and this copypasta SJW threads are getting boring

Evolutionarily speaking, how would a heterosexual human know who would make an appealing partner at a glance? Assuming everyone is naked, how would a straight person know who they wanted to fuck?

A straight person would look for vaginas, first and foremost.

If the ones on the left are post OP, and they have vaginas, it's straight, and they are still one of the two biological genders, who have *scientifically* altered their gender.

It's not a social construct, gender ROLES are a social construct, and you're a socially constructed fucking retard.

I'm a gay man.

I hate vaginas, but I love masculine vaginas like Buck Angel's. It's not straight, I'm still 100% gay because it's not the vagina I'm attracted to, it's a big, buff, burly man who just happens to have a very masculine, rough, calloused, rugged vagina.

It's just kind of a naughty taboo thing. It's a hot man with a little extra. I'm not straight or bi, though. 100% homosexual.

You can't alter your gender. Even if they had the surgery, they don't have vaginas, they have inverted penises.

Being attracted to the dick on the left would make you gay

Being attracted to the body on the right also makes you gay

There are lots of trans-women that are attractive after thousands in surgery and years of hormones

re there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?
you're sharing protein
you're admiring masculine physique
being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone
eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.
spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.
all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

cont. As for what they find attractive. It's different strokes for different folks. But if they fucked anything with a vagina, it's a straight. Because they're fucking someone of the opposite gender/sex. Thus Straight.

But a straight guy also wouldn't fuck buck angel, or the other trannies in the picture. why do you think that would be?

Both options make you gay. One more than the other. Guess wich is wich?

Its biology. Gender is Male and Female period.
Now men are attracted to the Female form because it is what they see just like wemen are attracted to the male form because of what they see.

Look up the definition of "GENDER" and the Definition of "SEX" in the actual dictionary not some stupid ass gender studies instructor that has a hard time remembering their name.

Yes, but the flaw here is that you're trying to frame this in a way like we're in some apocalyptic situation where we must fuck to repopulate the world and our only choices are a manly-looking woman who has a functioning womb and ovaries, or girly-looking men who can't get pregnant.

In that context, yes, you'd go for Buck.

In the real world, though. There are billions of girls to choose from, and thus I can give Buck a no, because "he's" not attractive to me because he looks like a man. I have options.

If you put someone in such an extreme, hypothetical situation, then making them admit that they'd fuck Buck Angel is meaningless because it's only relevant in that's one very specific situation.

The irony being your ideology is predicated on discarding false dichotomies. There is no black and white thinking, everything is a gradient.

Gender is not a social construct. Suggesting that is highly derivative. Social factors are just that, factors. There are a number of other components to gender.

Frankly, boiling down gender to mere binary attractions is stupid. You are just cherry picking to make some retarded point that doesn't need argument on Sup Forums: we all love cute traps.

We can't all be faggots ;) but you most certainly are OP

Just because you're straight, doesn't mean you want to fuck every woman you see. I'm pretty sure there's at least one guy who'd fuck Buck Angel but also stay away from anyone with a dick. Fucking Buck Angle would be straight, she's not necessarily someone alot of straight people would find attractive, no. But it would still be straight. It's like if someone who was straight-edge and hated alcoholic drinks drank a non-alcoholic beer. They'd still be straight-edge, but they'd still hate the taste.

What if you are a hermaphrodite and have both?

it turns out im straight and i lost my v card to a trans man.

albeit i was going thru a tranny phase myself.

neckbeard now and fine with it.

Guy you're talking to here again. I do see what you're getting at. I'll just say in short that fucking Buck Angel would be straight, but would also be an extremely acquired taste for a straight person.

you can't group everything under a blanket term like gay or straight

sexuality is a gross fucking mess of weird shit, some people fuck opposite genders, some people fuck stuffed animals

or you gay if you fuck a masculine stuffed animal?

First post

Best post

Being born with a penis does not mean you are masculine.

Being born with a vagina does not mean you are feminine.

If you are a masculine and you prefer fucking the feminine, then you are "straight"

If you're masculine and you prefer fucking the masculine then you are gay.

If you're feminine and you prefer fucking the feminine then you are lesbian.

If you are either/or and prefer fucking either/or you are bi.

What is so hard to understand about this?

>/thread

Me again. You know what, I don't even fucking know what my own thoughts on this even are at this point.

What if im bisexual but male qualities such as muscles and goatees turn me off but a hard dick on a beta guy get my jimmies pumping

No. You're retarded.

By your logic, sticking your cock in any moist hole would constitute being "straight"

Can someone start a trans story time thread pl0x ?

You're retarted.
I said Vagina. Not moist hole.

>gay men being attracted to feminine males
>straight men being attracted to transvestites

shit doesn't follow any rules if you haven't noticed

This, simplifying it is for simpletons.
Then again, all these wacky new gender terms like bigender and genderfluid are the same, labels and lines drawn on the ocean.
I'm just glad i have no special needs and don't attract social ire. Don't think that makes me a bad or boring person either.

For me their wealth and tangible security makes them attractive, also their emotinal insecurity. After all they have the money to change gender, the unstability of self and drive. What a wild ride, no?

This is a false dichotomy, because what about option 3 - neither gay nor straight? I'm not straight, but I'm certainly not gay either.

Also this whole question is based on a false premise...your senses being tricked does not equate to something making you gay or straight. If you're a man and you are attracted to the traditionally manly looking person, that is gay attraction. If you are male and attracted to the two female looking people, that is straight attraction.

they're both ugly, you lose

pic on left looks like woman, but is man
pic on right looks like man, but is woman

both pics have too much man, in one form or another.

You are an idiot. Sexuality is more complex than femininity and masculinity...

Regardless of the aesthetics surrounding the vagina, the fact that the vagina is there makes it a female, and wanting to fuck it is straight. Everything else is just preference to how they look, and how they look doesn't enter into sexuality. The picture is just made to confuse the gender and aesthetics.

fixed

>Faggots are moving forward without you
Fixed

How about 'both are mentally handicapped'.

You're either straight or you're gay. Anything else is mental illness

Both are abnormal as fuck nigger.

Okay, scratch that, it does enter into sexuality, in the sense you can find different-looking people sexually attractive, one is tricking your mind into thinking its female, and the other one visa versa. Tricks aside however, one is still male and female, and the fact you know which one is which and still decide to fuck it, is straight or gay

gender is a scientific term and only describes whats between your legs

society assigns a huge shit load of rules and expectations to gender that you are expected to follow

these have changed drastically over human history and what you think is expected now would have gotten your shit pushed in 200 years ago

If it has a dick or pretends to, it's gay

Don't be daft. Spoken like a true Christian.

I'm an agnostic, not sure where you're pulling religion from.

200 years ago most people thought god was real... now only retarded burgers and dirty mudslimes think god is real.

Appealing to the past is as retarded as this thread.

Plus, I'd fuck the one on the left, no qualms about it.

its hard to believe that guy has no testosterone, he's more buff than most bodybuilding girls

how the fuck did he manage that without balls?

I love the amount of denial you degenerates go through so you can pretend jerking it to a dude isn't gay. I'll make it easy for you. Do they have xx or xy chromosomes? If the answer is xy it's gay period. No amount of hormones or dressing like a girl can change a persons sex. God this board is filled with retarded faggots

the point was social norms regarding genders are dynamic so ultimately there's no point in arguing this shit ever

well, while I agree with you in principle there are exceptions. Jaime Lee Curtis technically has an xy chromosome, but she's one of those rare individuals immune to testosterone so she was born with all female parts (except a uterus). But again, the general idea i can get behind

> pick one Sup Forums
because in the real world those are the only choices

Both are mentally ill people.

The one on the far left looks like an actual girl in this pic. The middle looks like a dude girl.

If the girl on far left IS a dude, it better look like that in person that u literally cant tell and I'd pick that one...if I HAD to pick one. I can be fooled with looks...you cant be fooled with the other 2

Gender isn't a real word

False dichotomy.
Fuck off with your retarded argument.

Says who, Tumblr?

+ 1,000,000

You got me there but you're talking about 0.0001% of the population. What most people here seem to think is that because a dude puts on a dress and takes estrogen he magically becomes a girl

Unless people start walking around with there genitals out, left is straight, right is gay.

Fucking both of them is wrong because they're both mentally ill freaks of nature.
Also Buck Angel has some pretty fucking womanly thighs, just like trannies have manly hands.

Testosterone is more of a dominant hormone than estrogen.
The testosterone that trans people take is essentially a legal form of steroid. It's regulated by doctors.
It's an easy way to get gains I guess.

You know, you're right. The societal norms are what matter, and in to a Westerner, men are men, women are women, and trannies are a joke that you see in movies.

If you want a third gender, move to fucking Thailand.

fixed