So there is a new happening everyday, huh? Gun control laws don't do shit...

So there is a new happening everyday, huh? Gun control laws don't do shit. If one guy in Tokyo could kill 15 and injure 40+ others with just ONE FuCKING KNIFE then what does this mean?

Wake up. Guns are the issue. It is we who are the problem.

Do we need to ban knives now? Maybe we'll be banning sporks too. Sporks are pretty lethal.
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/25/at-least-15-dead-dozens-injured-in-knife-attack-outside-tokyo.htmlh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGgaQ07D09Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aren't the issue* fml famalam.

>guns are the issue

If that's what you think OP, who are we to argue?

How hard is it to defend yourself with your hands in Japan? Are you seriously going to sit and watch as a guy stabs 55 people?

Hrmph. Why not get some real-life superheroes to patrol instead of cops...kinda would make sense when you really think about it. The civilians would get the shit, not anyone else.

it was a mistake famalam

The thing is, even most of the cops in Japan do not even have fire arms. All the have for defense is a baton and in some cases mace/maybe a taser.

That and they are manlets. There isn't much they can do without piling on a guy. kek

It really isn't like the animes at all.

Baton > knife

we dont need to ban knife we need to ban THIS TRUCK

Why dont they use their inherited family katanas and martial arts skills on the streets? Loljk. But in all seriousness, why cant we all just get along? Like damn, everyone has an opinion and its not worth fighting for. People exist only to reproduce, thats the meaning of life. (I know that was a roller coaster of a sentence, but i hope you see what im getting at)

Simple. Ban all knives. Of course it would work.

I blame those damn cartoons.

but they'd need a code of conduct and procedural conformity in order to function together with the justice system

and obviously not ANYONE should be allowed to put on a mask and fight crime; they'd do stupid shit and wouldn't follow the rules. Innocent people would be hurt, guilty people would run free, evidence would be destroyed, etc. So they'd need a kind of official hero license to confirm that they're the real deal and that they know what they're doing.

and costumes and masks are great but they're also potentially hard to spot on a moment's notice. So the heroes should wear some sort of matching color or, at the very least, distinguishing patches on the shoulder.

And we'd need a way to call for a hero as needed. So the heroes would need a collective, easy-to-remember phone number or something.

And obviously someone has to pay for this shit, because nobody can afford to stock up on nonlethal weaponry and human restraints and licensing people and costume patches. I think maybe everyone should chip in to fund the heroes as a whole--tax payers pay a little tiny bit each for the heroes to stay viable. Not so bad.

how so? sorry, im not weapon-smart.

The most dangerous weapon I own is a butter knife in my kitchen cabinet.
HONK
All the white boi weeaboo's took all the katanas so there is that. And the government cucks us all. Leads us to have shitty mental states and forcing us to value more material things rather than each other. It truly is sad. I pity the wagecucks.
And the sporks too?
That dude had to have been inspired some naruto shit. He managed to body about 50 something people(injured and ded). That had to take some ninja speed. I think he wanted to become the next Hokage of his village.

well japan isn't traditionally know for martial arts

THATS WHY WE NEED TO REPLACE THE POLICE FORCE WITH MAGI GIRLSSS

I was thinking something more like the same police force we already have right now, but magi girls could work, if you are weeaboo and have no shame

This wouldn't have happened if they knew kung fu.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGgaQ07D09Y

Rumor is the killer targeted a ward/clinic filled with handicapped people. He attacked at night. He had no opposition imho

When you're in a wheelchair? Probably pretty difficult.

You'd rather have men in tights rather than cute, puri-puri lolita girls keep you safe from jamal and his niggas?

This is key. The attacker picked a target that could not fight back. He is a coward.

So why the fuck is this supposed to be some anti-gun control bullshit?

>Wake up
Credibility lost

Because if all those chromasomal wonders in that Japanese facility had guns, the assailant wouldn't stand a change.

You sir...I like the way you think. That could lead us somewhere, kinda like bounty hunting except more badass.
The worlds justice system cucks the entire population tbh. That is entirely true, I try to value people the best I can, but its hard. I guess its a learned/aquired trait in a perfect world.
We are trying to cure the world, not make it even more cancerous.

In my opinion, the people need to set aside differences, get rid of the horrid mindsets, realize they are being brainwashed by society/government, and to wake up & make change.

You dumb motherfucker those people were DISABLED, he could've killed them with his bare hands if he wanted to.

exclusive photos from the attacks

what a horrible thing this man did

Which one of you faggots is it?
Kyru, Cam, Chad, Sham, Dave ...

The weapon of choice isnt the problem, its the person behind it.
>Inb4 background checks

Guys, never, EVER underestimate a tiny asian man with a blade.

Dont underestimate ANYONE with a blade, in fact...

> Knife attack
> Calls for gun control
Oh good grief *facepalm*

i bet he worked in the kitchen
you ever start stabbing a potato to put in the microwave and wonder what it feels like to stab a person
well yeah, curiosity killed the cat

Those are the pictures they don't dare to show on the news websites!

I said Gun's aren't the issue. Rather, it is the people as a whole that is an issue. It was a typo.

He just thought a potato is a potato.

no it killed 15 people

I tried stabbing a potato once. Then I smashed it with a rolling pin and some shit flew into my eye. Fucking hate potatoes man.

I never did eat it, though.

The victims were disabled.

Now like they could run away.

He was weeding out the week so it's fine.

Less vegetables to spend valuable tax payer dollars on. Better invest that excess wealth into the anime industry.

but user I was just describing the cops pretty much exactly as they are now

Black cock will put an end to violence

They don't in the UK either. Know where the police do have loads of guns? In the US and in Germany, yet it's you two that are constantly getting shot and blown the fuck up, not us. Does it happen? Yeah, really fuckin' rarely.

It was a disabled home

kill yourself

Meant to reply to OP's post.

It has NOTHING to do with guns or the Japanese.
This is a White America keeping the Black Man down problem. We can't even have fingers now!!!!
You mayo sister trap Fucking racists