Can we get a cheat thread started?

can we get a cheat thread started?

Gf is 25 and I found a 16 yr old qt3.14 on snapchat. We masterbated a few times together but felt bad about it so I stopped talking to her. Seriously hot little blonde tho.

story?

bump i guess

I'm assuming

Going back to school at 28 in a month and plan on finding a 2nd girl. Young girls are so fuckin stupid it'll be incredibly easy. All you need to do is br confident and funny and normal girls fall into your crotch.

found the beta virgin

current gf is having an affair atm. I'd be bothered if I still had some feelings for her but I don't anymore. The only thing that annoys me is that she thinks she's so fucking clever and I have no clue about it.

Fucking cuck. why the fuck you still with the bitch then. bitch better be rich or that pussy must be worth it

basically just the sex. I work a lot and don't really have time or energy to start looking for a new relationship/fuck friend. So i just stop spending money on her, we don't go out anymore. I'm just using her for sex. I'm kind of waiting until she fucks up and makes it obvious so I can play the victim card and get sympathy from her friends (with the hope of banging some of them).

Fuck it. Might as well nut on her face and treat her like the whore she is.

my girlfriend cheated on me at the beginning of our relationship and continues to get blacked out at parties and the next day cant remember who she was with or where. what do you think?
pic related, gf on right

You're a beta if you allow this

You allow your gf to party alone... Please Kys or this is a cuckholds fantasy

I would not mind taking advantage of that piece of trim

Yep beta cuck

Obviously you have a small dick

I wouldn't call it cheating but during the 4 years I've been with my girlfriend I've cared for her for a total of 1 month (honeymoon)

Using her for sex and 'reputation', I'll dump her when she gives me a reason so I'm not alienated, she's less to me than a friend, honestly ashamed to admit it but at the same time the alternative is too much of a hassle

Bitch got some nice titties though. You better hope i dont run into her or ima end up fucking her too. I'll record it for you kiddo

that's exactly the plan

so she blacks out and tells you she fucked someone else?

Truth be told I now hope that she is cheating on me, i fantasize of her being a complete and utter slut for anyone and everyone. However I am not into the cuck thing i enjoy using her as well

You're a sociopath lol. Did an uncle of yours diddle you as a child or something?

Kek. A cook I used to work for dated this hot ass half black girl woth the fattest ass i ever saw. But shed go to raves and parties alone and take ecstacy.
He broke up with her and she was furious amd didnt understand why.
Fucking women man...

I was in a similiar situation man. Before me amd my ex were offically going out and were just frienda she gave a guy a handjob. I got over it but it eventually started bugging me. For about 3 years i used her for basically buying me stuff and blowjobs. Id have her suck my dick then leave my house so i could go to sleep alone.

>fantasize about her being a complete slut
>doing anything with anyone

Fucking kys beta cuck

I wouldnt worry about that. Looks like the kind of girl that takes it from all angles

u mad bro?

ok. can someone explain how the image suggests cheating is happening?

yeah havent caught her again since but i just know she is out there being a whore every night

But user, what are you going to do about this? You going to let this woman fuck with you?

Nah nothing in my past beside teenage angst and a father that didn't take bullshit
Yeah it's a pretty bizarre situation, I think she's dependent on me or something cuz whenever she gets rightfully mad at me I just ignore her for a day or two and she apologizes for being mad

post nudes for us to jerk to, if shes that much of a whore

read the whole thing...

Im no longer with mine anymore. She was opposite tho. Shed always be worried id cheat on her. And id always say "you gave that guy a handjob 2 years ago tho, so why do you care?"
Even tho i didnt give much of a fuck.

Wwyd to her bro

Mine worries too, well, she makes jokes about it if you can call it jokes

If someone I've never met doesn't know me and is far from my town, wants to get down I will, but I'm not stupid enough to try anything, I live in a small town so if i do anything I'm the town jackass in a heartbeat

invite her to mcdonalds and then drop her off at your place

It doesn't

id be feeding her drinks all night till shes too sloppy to say no, then id have her blow me the way that only really fucked up girls do... not great head, but just getting spit fucking all over herself. she has great tits to have her own drool all over.

post more of her, im not done

Tell her to tone her waist and work abit on those glutes

this

Storytime

Wife and I start getting fit cuz we fat
She stops 1 month in, I stay motivated thinking it'll get her back into it

3 months after she's gained 20 pounds
I'm fit +3 months

She started getting super made bitches notice me.
She stop the sex completely

Month later I'm fit +4 now
Bigger then when she started

Catch her on chatrandom looking at Vicks

Guy...Wtf mentality is this?? I got buff to insure my wife wants my cock. All women are retarded

Id tell her to paint that wall, who the hell was writing on the wall with a colored marker for fucks sake?
And jesus christ look at that wooden floor, thats at least 5 years of water damage at minimium.
I dont even want to imagine the rest of that house let alone the kind of project its gonna be to fix that all up. The roofing alones gonna run them a few grand. Id hate to get an estimate on that. Only way i could imagine them fixing it is if they did it themselves but I HIGHLY doubt anyone who knows a thing about carpentry would let there house get that way.

Bamp
Any text messages?

Vick = cocks fuck you autocorrect

well fuck other bitches then

Underrated post

Eliza

oops, I thought this was the rabbit thread

kek