Ha you American fatties remember when we burned down your stupid ass whitehouse?

Ha you American fatties remember when we burned down your stupid ass whitehouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tfw Britain going to shit

Could you do it again please?

you mean the one that still there? and worth more than your entire country of wooden-toothed retards?

Hm I thought I heard a European speaking but it wasn't anyone consequential

Hey, do you remember when Britain decided to accept rape-fugees and sandniggers into their shit that they call a country just to promote multicuturism?

no, because prior to then, it was just brick colour and we only had to paint it white to hide the soot after it was torched

you have just been visited by:

the american history fairy

may all your nightmares be free of pakis...and muslims...and africans...and polish immigrants...and scottish separatists...and fucking sheep-fucking WELSHMAN...and....

we got problems, britbong, but really...my heart goes out to you lot

one day the welsh are going to invade and 'liberate' londonistan from sharia law and take down the islamic banners hanging from big ben and the parliament buildings and dismantle the 'circus' that central london has turned into

( really !???? ferris wheels and circus tents and giant eggs ???? )

CYMRU AM BYTH !

speaking of 'white' houses, we seem to still be a whole lot whiter than you lot, so...yeah

Right? I might even consider Islam if they'd consider changing from attacking Florida Clubs to taking out some political leaders. I love my country, this federal government can eat an asshole.

Come serve us some of that delicious revenge democracy our citizens are hungry for freedom.

at

Why r u picking on us, redcoat wanker?

Remember when Hitler was bombing your country and we pulled your asses out of the fire taking on both fronts of the war at one time?

Good times. Good times.

Nope, I don't akhbar.

Hey eurocuck, remember when you accused Hitler of bombing your country when in fact Hitler did nothing wrong?

At least our country isn't full of obese idiots. Not to mention your stupid country wouldn't be here if it weren't for Britain.

Nope didn't happen lies told by the English to make up the loss of America

what the fuck, source or context?

I don't remember, wasn't born yet.

I do recall a certain princess Diana abandoning her royalty to shack up with a sandnigger though.

nvm, found it

>tfw 3000+ refugees in England...

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

Nice one, Hiro.