Question Thread

Question Thread

Ask questions that you want answered.

how small is your dick?

As little as 3 inches flaccid, as much as 7 inches erect.

What's the word for the feeling of being watched? It might be borrowed from Scots Gaelic or Irish or something.

I couldn't find anything. Do you think you're being watched or was it just curiosity?

I read it in a book once when I was 12, thought it would be useful, and then could never find it again.

Cringest fandom you were in?

I'd like to know it too. Are you sure it was Irish / Gaelic / Scottish?

Probably screamo music if you consider that a fandom.

Nope, but I think it was.

What odds would you set at least one athlete gets kidnapped or murdered at Rio this year?

Is there a God?

I'm going to say that's is probable. Did you hear about the conditions of the Olympic village? If nobody is murdered it will at least be an unpleasant experience for all involved.

Not in any way that established religions believe.

If someone answers me I will be forever grateful.

How do you become motivated to become something in life?

What matters the most in life?

How can I stop being such a loser and do something?

sonic
i spent way more time than needed in that fandom and i regret it

Recently I got a lot more motivated in life. It sounds pretty corny but I was thinking about the fact that I'm inevitably going to die someday. You will never be a little kid again, you'll never relive middle school, high school. You can be upset about that or you can use that to your advantage. You're running out of time to do something with your life so fucking start today man.

Much appreciated user.

This

My girlfriend has 4 scars (pretty sure self inflicted) on her arm, Should I ask the story behind them?

What is the peak circumference of my left big toe?

Only if you are very close with her. You should approach the topic carefully too.

5 inches approximately

elaborate please.

There isn't really a definition for God that isn't associated with a religion. Personally I would define God as anything which intentionally created everything. So since established religions are nothing more than speculation and science only sort of answers these kinds of questions, the origin of the universe is pretty murky making just about anything possible. Is there a God? Maybe.

will teddy eat this goat styles or yes?