Peach r34

Peach r34

Bump

Double bump

what the fuck, sure

dipping my toe into quality waters

sauce?

I don't understand what is so sexy about Princess Peach. She is not presented in any real sexual way in any of the media she is in, and even then her character design isn't in any real way sexually appealing. I don't get it.

Feminin, not made to please sjw crowd, part of childhood.

I don't get why "not being made to please the SJW crowd" would get your dick so hard. Being part of your childhood as well doesn't really add to the whole sexual appeal either. Cookie monster was part of my childhood. That doesn't mean I want to fuck his blue ass. I guess I can see the feminine thing being some sort of fetish turn on, but really there isn't much there besides for the dainty princess caricature.

You forget, the fervently anti-sjw crowd are as retarded as the sjw crowd

Okay, here is what I found from searching around for a somewhat revealing image of Princess Peach. Even then there is very little here to be attracted to. There are much, much more attractive characters in other videogames that you can get off to.

Dude I totally agree.

She's blonde with tits - why the fuck do you need a detailed reason?

I forgot everyone on Sup Forums would fuck anything that has a hole for their dick.

>I forgot everyone on Sup Forums
>everyone on Sup Forums

So you admit you'd fuck peach? yes?okay, good talk. Now shut the fuck up.

On a scale of 1-10 how fucking autistic are you to bother questioning what's attractive to others? If it does something for ya then it does, if it doesn't do anything for you then that's that. Going about questioning that is like asking "why do all lifeforms have sex?" but somehow being ignorant to it being ingrained in to any life in order to proliferate.

bourbon butter and brown sugar

Triple bump

OMG ty user ur a legend

I have a white thigh high fetish and her rule 34 is often drawn with her wearing these in sexy positions...that is why I am here...I do not know about everyone else.

Quadruple bump

If you think Sup Forums is bad you should go on /d/ sometime.

Search again, dude; the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games are full of shots of Peach on a skintight leotard that also doubles as a one-piece swimsuit. Can't get more revealing than that (at least officially).