My parents are making me brush my little sister's teeth...

My parents are making me brush my little sister's teeth. Every night before bed I hold her down and force it in her mouth. Now I think she hates me

How do I get her to brush her teeth on her own?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/45930726
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do I get her to brush her teeth on her own?
try using a brush instead of your dik

HAVE YOU HUGGED her

bappps

menor.link/710297

Show her your rotting teeth to scare her into taking care of hers. Because i'm sure your parents didn't bother to help you to brush yours if they can't be bothered to put down the crack pipe and help take care of their own daughter who has to have his brother force her to brush her teeth.

old copypaste,
will tell you the same shit I said last time.
cum in her mouth and she will have to brush her teeths on her own. unless she is a fucking whore.

ewww gross shes my sister

The other night it was your daughter who you had to hold down, get out faggot.

She was your daughter last time, you live in the south?

think she needs help brushing? want to help her?

I wish I had a little sister

Why do you keep creating these worthless threads?

Seriously this. What the fuck is wrong with your parents?

because Sup Forums is retarded and they will continue to reply
btw im a girl

go buy that chocolate flavored toothpaste. I tried it a few years ago and I have to say, it tasted pretty good.

Crest makes the BE Adventurous line with a chocolate flavor and Theodent makes a childrens toothpaste that is chocolate flavor.

That sounds like a terrible idea since children would just swallow it and get sick.

oh my

Post more of daughter

its made with half the amount of sodium flouride as adult toothpaste and would be safe for a child to consume the entire tube of Theodent chocolate

why?

smear toothpaste on your penis and brush her teeth with your erect cock

then next night tell her she can do it herself or get brushed by mister dingdong again.

either way you win.

what if she starts to bite?

Hmz thats funny last week it was the father who had to brush her teeth, the traumas she will have.

Why would you not want to do that OP?

vimeo.com/45930726

Because I'm the guy from the other thread that wants her to suck my dick

sergey baklykovs daughter?

yea, shes cute isn't she?

how would you make her do that? i dont think she would be good at it. bet she wont even swallow. what do you think?

tell her if she bites you, your colgate smeared penis is going in her vagine

either way you win

No she wouldn't, it would be awkward and she wouldn't like it. That's why you have to coach her for me, you and mom both. Maybe mommy can help with the swallowing as long as your daughters kissing me as I cum

Copypasta
Copypasta
Copypasta
Kill yourself
Kill yourself
Kill yourself

what happens before the finale? what holes do you use on mom and her? think mommy will help you along?

Yeah mommy gets to suck me too, you can lick her pussy til she's all wet and then I throw her on the ground and fuck her with her legs in the air. Maybe while she's disposed you can get a taste of your chubby daughters butthole and we can see if she can sit down onto that once it's wet with mommy's juices

It doesnt link anywhere...

Tell her you'll make her feel good if she brushes her own teeth by licking her sweet pussy.