Post yourselves ITT and rate

Post yourselves ITT and rate

Britfag-asian

repost because /thread

those teachers and those stronger boys drive me crazy / 10

i rate myself a 6/10, 7/10 when i'm in a good mood

so will pretend be a great thinker by memorizing few famous quotes; yeah stupid chicks will find that intelle... smart, yeah / 10

Rate us both

french/10

4 & 6.5

one day i will become ruthless; now i am kinda semi ruthless and spend a lot if time on math-homework cause kinda don't get it / 10

edgelord / 10

Could be a 9/10 if you got a haircut, lost the beer belly and altered style. Still a good looking dude though

post ur dick plz

what the fuck is that haircut? do you have a sideview pic?

if this is real, wut are you wearing faggot?

B8

Not bad pretty cute for a boy

oh shit man really appreciate that, probs not getting a haircut or style change but i'm def gonna start working out once i'm off my meds

> Other UK
> ZARA
> Rick Owens
> Rick Owens x Adidas

Problem with that I'd you're like a 4 and she's a 7

posted super late in the last one

No problem. Whatever makes you comfortable. Bi polar?

Any chance she bit off that certain thing of yours?

> rate
> covering face with phone
try again

Me me me

yeah bipolar disorder and anxiety

5/10

ok

You know the rules

4/10

12/10

> 7-8/10 couple
i'm glad you're confident but stop feeding eachother's delusions
she's a 4.5 and you're a 5.5 at best

Psyched that qt teens are on this board!

How old are you?

Tits or gtfo

Nope

why the long facw

Nope

We go again..

>welcome to the pressure zone

Please

Hello

Mainly just a huge forehead tbh

You look fourteenish

why are you both wearing so much make up man what the fuck calm down and be a kid you're like 12

Left is like a 6 at best right is a 4.5 on a good day.

Hello.

18 and 14

i don't know what this is but i want to touch it

I get that a lot. Just a baby face though

Depressed/10
Try hard/10
Thank you come again/10
Homosexual/10
Rapist/10
That one stoner friend who doesn't talk much/10
Left: mopey/10 Right: Moooo/10
Left: jock/10 Right: braceface/10
White knight/10
Toothpick/10
Nerd/10
Closeted homo/10
Cumdumpster/10
Fake/10
Jailbait/10

Get fucked. I time stamped last week for some other ungrateful cunt I'm not doing it again

And you're like a zero. So we don't care .

i can believe 14 but.... 18? hell nah

Right is 18.

Forget the shitty drawing on it, only reason it's there is because the shirts all tropical and I was doodling.

Why fake? You're hilarious.

Thx bb

before i say anything else, i'm not mad, just confused

what makes me look like a rapist?

HhahahahhahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're mad funny

can you post a pic with your eyes open? you look cute eitherway

you're gonna regret that haircut, i know i did

MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 UNCLE PLOWED ME WHEN I WAS 12 MY

You look like this kid at my hs who got really mad and punched a kid so hard that he went into a coma, not even kidding this happened freshman year. You look like the guy who punched him.

about to also b 19.

Liberal arts/10

I'm sorry, you were so old.

Your facial expression in the photo mixed with the hair and beard.

Rate me please

¡Hola amigo de Sup Forums!
Dejen traigo tacos para todos los del thread, no se vayan

Twisted oak trees/10

Bro where are your ears

yeah i just tend to look like that for photos, i have a more open/kind expression in irl (at least that's what i've been told)

this is getting so old just fuck off already

He one on the left looks familiar.

top zozzle

congrats

Meh

she looks 12 and you look 35
do you have something to confess faggot? also for the love of god shave

No habla español, amigo.
habla usted Inglés?

Maybe you like this angle better?

Aubrey?

The grill?