Feels thread? Tell me what's bothering you user

Feels thread? Tell me what's bothering you user

Bump

Self bump

more like self pity
AMIRITE?

Damn, even my feels thread fails

I know the feel. All my feels thread failed.

What's her name, user?

How many months...years?

Is she thinking about you right now?

I'm pretty sure my wife is going to leave me soon. And I don't care enough to fight for our marriage.

Well look... i've felt so lonely all my life that as soon as a girl shows affection to me i quickly fall in love with her.

Met qt3.14 intern at my new job. She's kinda into me I think. She leaves Wednesday for good. She also has a boyfriend already.

I was cheating on my wife for awhile. Kinda fell for the girl I was cheating with. She wanted me to leave my wife but I ended up staying with her because of the quality of life we have together. Broke her heart for awhile, but she found another guy now. I'm pretty jealous of the other guy. I think me and the wife fixed our issues and we're pretty great now, but I still feel for the other woman. I'm scum I know.

A smart man ones said
If you ever fell in love with two woman at one time always choose the second for if you truely loved the first you would not have fell in love with the second

I ate too much cake yesterday and now my stomach hurts. :(

Very wise words.

>be me
>orphan
>raised by alcoholic and abusive foster parents
>grow up abused and witnessing violence in family
>get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>attempt suicide 2 times
>gets hospitalized and I have to take 5 different medication, nothing for anxiety
>i can't leave the house without having a full blown panic attack
>cry every night to sleep
>i caught first bf cheating on me
>second one beat me up then left me, it's been 2 years and I still cry thinking of him and I'm not recovered yet
>he immediately get a new boyfriend, I was shocked and disgusted, I still am.
>nobody to date
>i only wish to have a boyfriend to love and cherish for life
>drop out of college
>come out as fag to mom
>she threatens to kick me out of the house
>nobody to love and take care of me
>i cry everywhere due to intense emotional pain and i tell other people that I'm okay
>i hate myself for allowing me to live till this point because the emotional suffering is so intense
>i don't care about my family since it's their fault
>i hope i rot in hell as I'll suicide within a month, I just wait for the perfect trigger

I consider suicide daily, you Sup Forumsros is all I have and I post this in every feels thread :(

do it

Does anyone have the story of user and Elise? It's long but damn close to being the best thing ever written.

I just lost my virginity at 20 years old a few days ago. It was great she is on the pill so i got to raw dog it and cum inside her a few times, she also gave me some great head. But i really had no idea what effect it would have on me, i cant stop thinking about this girl now. I'm just obsessing in an unhealthy way. I don't love her or anything it's just that shes a good friend and now a lover i guess and i just cant stop thinking about how this can go wrong and how i'll probably fuck it up. Just thinking about that hurts and i know it's inevitable she will get bored of me and go suck tyrones dick instead. It's driving me crazy.

I got stood up today. I don't know why she didn't just cancel or tell me. It feels shitty. I should've never gotten my hopes up

Hey brother my date canceled tonight too, i guess we can masturbate with our own tears cuz thats all we gonna get.

>How many months...years?
5 years

I can't forget her , user. after a year ,i still can't move on...

>Is she thinking about you right now?
pic related ( form the last time i bitch about it in Sup Forums )

that hit hard

5 years it's a long time. She always will be a part of your life.

Moved 1,000 miles away from friends, and family
Talking to my friend, lets call her M
She's been there for me through everything.
My friend got hit by a car and died in 2011, she didn't know him, but she knew he was like a brother to me.
He died 3 days after my birthday.
She helped me get through that.
In 2013 my ex killed herself by hanging herself in the closet.
M knew her and they were close friends.
We had helped each other get through that.
I have fallen for M recently.
Me and M talk every day, we have a 30 day streak on snapchat.
I asked her if she would ever date a guy out of state, she said she would never do that because long distance is stupid.
>long distance is stupid as shit I know this
I have a very strong feeling she doesn't like me though.
She's my best friend Sup Forumsros
I think if I tell her I like her, things will get awkward.
I'm not smart enough to be with her.
She is beautiful, funny, and I'm just a btard.

And the worst part is - i don't have any free time, so it will be hard to find a gf.

feel sad man

Faking their own death? That's some intense level friendzone.

Thanks.

tonight my best friend is calling it an early night, so we can't hang, same with my other friend who doesn't get off until eleven.
So I get to sit here at my parent's house drinking and wasting time till I or they fall asleep.
I fucked up a relationship with the only girl who truly loved me 4 months ago, and I still think about it all the time. I'm crushing hard on this girl I work with, gave her my number since she was planning a pool party or some bullshit this week and wanted me to come, so I'm hoping to get a text from her. She likes my sense of humor, and she's stunning, so both of those things are rare. She only works with me one day a week, but I'm really starting to look forward to those days. I think I might say something like "hey we should do something this week" next time I see her. Shit's getting lonely and all that.

If you are still having that much difficulty user I urge you to please seek help. Speaking to a professional and slowly coming to terms with what happened and helping to heal, or heck, maybe changing your medications or something. I agree that the way you feel can't continue, but it doesn't have to end that way. You can feel better. Maybe not perfect, maybe not happy all the time, but better. Please google the suicide hotline as well because Sup Forums marks it as spam : /

The patullo bridge in New Westminster, bc, Canada.

If you're near here you'll know it never makes the news, but if you watch for it, you'll have seen my friends, a half dozen of them at this point. I see it every day from the skytrain from Surrey. There are too many people that throw themselves from it. The tally will probably grow again this week ....

Look if she would have a 30 day streak on snapchat she definitely likes you at least as a friend. I would say that if this has lasted over a few months and you still want to be with her after you masturbate, then go for it. Specifically say "Look I value our friendship a lot, and I know this is unlikely, but I think I've developed more feelings for you. If you don't feel the same way, that's okay too, and I don't want to make this awkward. But I at least wanted to say something. If we can't have that, then I want you to know that you're my best friend and I cherish you." Yeah it may be a little awkward, but if she's an adult she'll realize that sometimes when you hit it off with someone REALLY well, feelings happen. Part of life man.

Well at least you're not dwelling at home. I hope you have friends.
Me, I just have to think about her all day long doing nothing else.

If you're crushing hard on someone else I think you've kind of moved on past the "fuck up", which mind you is great. Given that she definitely wanted your company I think that there's certainly a chance that would work. You can't hit a grand slam if you never swing.

Got ghosted almost 2 years ago. To this day, I still haven't gotten any answers as to why the girl I really liked ghosted me. We were good friends, we went out a few times, and we never really had any major fights. Almost every day we were chatting, and then one day she ghosts me, and doesn't talk to me for almost 2 years. I got really hurt by it, and I'm still wondering why she did it. I'll probably never get closure, but I really want to. I even asked her a couple of times, but she didn't respond. Man, why would you even ghost someone without really stating a single reason? Fuck, think I'm gonna cry..

dude im gonna be around there soon don't do that shit its gonna be painful as fuck too

That fucking picture lmao

My best friends moves to UK (and top of that ...they kinda forsaken me)
I have only colleagues.

I know she'l get bored with me and there's nothing i can do to stop it.

>26
>Married with my first child
>Still in love with my first girlfriend
>She's a divorced mom at 25 and a E7 in the army.
>My current wife is not working and stays home with the baby
>Realized I don't love my wife, and rushed into marriage
>So my options are stay, or leave. Either way I feel like shit

Thanks user. And it's not like it would be weird dating someone I work with since she's only there once a week (I'm a waiter). It's just, I don't want to screw this up. Like we just get along really well, we don't even have the same interests (obviously I'm into vidya, weed, movies, all that), but she thinks I'm really funny and we hug and shit when we leave work. I just have a hard time closing the deal. And you're right, I am past my ex, but if I let myself just sit there and think for long enough, I wonder what could have been and all that. and how crazy she was for me.

I have had feelings for her since 2014, but I've been to beta to say anything. She seen me the day before I moved and she said "I'll always be here for you no matter how far away you are, just like you've been here for me."
She even wrote on some of my boxes while I was packing.
You're right bro. I think I'll tell her exactly that.
Thank you for the advice!

It feels good to feel loved like that, but that in many cases isn't healthy. It's much more important to feel LIKED in a long term relationship. I would say that it's no big deal to express interest in her, you seem to get along well. Heck, be lame. "Hey, I really like spending time with you but we only see each other once a week. Feel like maybe getting a cup of coffee some time? I'd love to get to know you better when we don't have to focus on the job." Worst case scenario she's not interested and you still have a really cool friend. A cool friend who thinks you're cool and probably has single friends ;P
No problem man. Also, to be aggressive, if she for some reason let that get in the way of this awesome friendship you guys have? Then she ain't very nice anyways XD

My ex girlfriend started talking to me the other day, I'm seeing this other girl and my ex is seeing someone else, but I think I'm still in love with her, but I can't tell her or else I'll scare her away and lose one of my closest friends.

If she "started talking to you" that sort of implies you hadn't been talking. If so, how is she "one of your closest friends"?

Kek, I hope it doesn't get in the way of it. I mean after all me and her have been friends since the 5th grade, it would be kinda fucked up to throw a friendship away over something so small

You're not in love with her, you have a new gf who's better than your ex. Why did you break up? If it's because she cheated on you, don't ever hook up with her again for a serious relationship, because he'll probably cheat on you again. Been there done that, not worth it.

one of the best friends i ever had,one who was with me for one of the longest times did the same. She helped me through any problems i had and assured me of my actual worth and that someone gave a shit, we both did anything we could for each other until she just stopped responding, eventually i met some girl i liked, fucked it up. And this old friend of mine knew them too, this old friend is someone ive liked since i met them because i just find them to be the most gorgeous, selfless, and kindest of people ive ever met. Shes just gone now. She fucking followed me on instagram but refuses to talk to me, doesnt unblock me, doesnt do anything but have that reminder sitting there anytime she posts something that i lost one of the best people in my life for some reason she wont say, ive asked her so often, asked other people shes friends with, nothing. Anytime i think of her for more than two minutes i realise i probably love her. and just want to be with her, probably why i barely leave to see people now since she left. i dont really want anyone else i guess. pic definitely related because the two of them are what i want but ill never be good enough to have

Indeed, very very unlikely. Also, once again, if she didn't think this was POTENTIALLY a situation that might happen she hasn't watched enough movies.

Help

Yo dawg, that's fake as shit btw

As long as you are alive, you have a chance, push through it user, reshuffle the cards life gave you

She left me because I refused to treat my bipolar depression, which I did because I'm a stubborn asshole. I'm medicated now, but I loved her like no one else.

They closed Clover app

Most men could only imagine having a story such as this. The rest of us just have to cope with being invisible, ignored, and forgotten.

Dude, I hate to say it, but if she's the sort of person to do that to you. Much less ADD YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA and then BLOCK YOU, she is not a "best friend", she is not a "friend", she's not a selfless or kind person. If she just cut you out completely, then fine, maybe you fucked up and forgot about it and she's just MASSIVELY immature. Her friends most DEFINITELY told her you were asking why, and she ignored that. I would bet you'd remember if you fucked up so bad that she wouldn't even say what it was.

But no, the fact she has you there, yanking you around like that, means that the woman you loved was a lie. She was never that person, because that person you fell in love with would never do that shit to you. If she would do that shit to ANYONE ELSE, and you were still talking, you would be disturbed as fuck she was treating someone she supposedly cared about in that way. I get that it's easier to believe that you're the one that fucked up here, somehow rather than realize that person you thought was there never existed, and I'm sure you weren't perfect, but that doesn't change the fact she is a stone-cold no-holds-barred bitch. If she'd treat you that way? Damn glad you found out now before you got romantically involved, got married, or had kids. EVENTUALLY, and not because I said so, you will realize that you dodged a bullet.

We got in a fight and she told me she never wanted to see me again. But before that we were best friends

I feel your pain. The worst thing about being ghosted for me is, that I really liked chatting with this girl, and she also enjoyed it as well. We talked constantly, and were pretty open to one another about are problems, secrets and all that shit, but then she ghosts me for an unknown reason, and that starts fucking with me. Why do people even do that? If she gave me a retarded reason, It would have been easier than nothing at all. The best thing to do would probably be to move on, but I've tried that, and I still can't get over it. She really meant something to me, but I guess I didn't really mean to her much, otherwise she would at least say something. I've tried asking here a couple of times, but nothing. Not even one respond. I really hate her for that.

If you didn't love her enough to get over your pride or do what made you healthy and stable, then no man, you didn't love her, and you only "love her" now because she's gone. If you really loved her you would have sucked up your pride and gotten help before you broke it, if only because you didn't want to hurt her, and for whatever reason, you didn't. You want her because you can't have her, and if you have any affection for her at all, you won't make her go through that again.

>Tell me what's bothering you user
I'm too weak and everything is too heavy. All I want is to make myself better, but it seems like I'm just getting worse.

Also, your grammar is bothering me.

>Tell me what's bothering you, user.

or

>Tell me what's bothering you, user.
If you're using "user" as plural for posters of Sup Forums.

I hate to tell you this man but you aren't best friends or close friends anymore.

If you mean physically, make small changes. Don't exercise for 45 minutes, do 50 jumping jacks. Get into the habit of doing that every day. Then add five a week. Start adding pushups. Etc. If you mean mentally or emotionally, go to a therapist or psychiatrist, get tools you can use to better yourself, use them.

>I would say that it's no big deal to express interest in her
this is the biggest hurdle for me.
Fuck she's so great I don't want to screw it up. I don't even know her that well, but I haven't felt this kind of crush in awhile, I didn't even feel it the whole time I was with my ex.

Then talk to her. You just got dubs, faggot. If she's leaving for good, there's no problem if you fail. If you succeed, maybe you'll just get lucky.

> self-cucking

Don't.

Thing is i did fuck up, but it wasnt even something involving her. I just acted like a massive autist around a friend of hers and then said to her i fucked up and asked for her advice, she gave me some and was really supportive then just... blocked. Like i know exactly what youre saying and i agree to an extent because she wasnt herself like that but i think its the fact at this point i havent even tried contacting her for like a year.

Dude. If saying that you enjoy her company and asking her out for coffee equals "screwing it up" you were fucked to begin with. If she IS interested, and if she is hugging you all the time she most certainly is, and most people don't -imagine- chemistry in person, then delaying showing overt interest is more "screwing it up". What if she says no? Then she was never going to be interested and you can move on. If she says yes? Then you get to go on an adventure. Literally nothing to lose. If she is a bitch because you had the GALL to ask her out? Then she's a bitch, so bullet dodged.

Dude. If you asked for advice and she was supportive and then stopped talking to you, she's even more so a bitch. If you REAAAALLLY want to contact her, try instagram. If you're still blocked, she isn't interested, and she's also a bitch.

>hen delaying showing overt interest is more "screwing it up"
good point user. Only problem is she has my number and I don't have hers so it's the waiting game for me.
I remember why I come to this site, and it's because anons like you tell it to me straight, you aren't my buddies so you're not going to beat around the bush to make it sound better.

Why do I miss you so much. I tell myself that I'm over you but it's just another lie I tell myself so that I can feel better, maybe one day I'll believe it though. Take care, but God I miss you so fucking much but you just left me, didn't tell me why. You were the only girl that I've truly been in love with and now you're gone. Maybe for the better, but you changed my life and I will always be grateful. I was asked if I regret anything about you, how close we were how much I cared and fell for you, I would've said no but honestly, I don't. Because at one time in my fucked up life, you were everything I wanted, everything I needed. I'm so sorry for whatever I did to you, but baby please, just tell me why you left when we were doing so well? You never gave me the proper chance to tell you, to show you that I loved you.

Yea, i just have no clue what to say though about trying to talk to her, and shes still close to other friends of mine so it may well get back to them and fuck up all that if i mess up. Like i cant just say "hey remember when i was an asshole and you blocked me out? lets forget that and just move on fam"

Don't say that user, I love you :)
Don't end your life you just need to used all that suffer intro energy and show the world that doesn't matter how hard they beat you, you can stand up and that you will never stop fighting for your dreams

Love you user

Nah man, it's an expression of hope more than anything. Tell you what, meet you halfway. If she never invites you to this party thing, that is evidence she's not really all that interested, because if she was INTO you that'd be a priority. I would STILL ask her out to be sure though, because things do slip through the cracks.
If she left without saying goodbye or even having a reason then, like the advice I gave to other anons, she wasn't the woman you thought she was. I don't care if you straight up were verbally abusive, unless she was in ACTIVE DANGER being around you and you are just that dense, then anyone that's worth caring about would have the decency to say why. The fact she didn't shows that her leaving was most definitely "for the better".

Doesn't have to be complicated. "Hey, I know we haven't talked in forever, and I feel like we left on a bad note, but I miss you. I am not certain why you decided to no longer be in my life, but if it was something I did, which I think if so I think I know what might have been the reason, I am sorry and want to move past it. If you aren't interested in that, can you at least tell me why? If only so the next person like you that I meet, doesn't end up the same way."

If she doesn't respond? Sincerely, 100% permission to write her off as a bitch.

do it pussy you know you wanna die

Nah, fuck that, what you with her is already good, it's may not be epic, but it's good, enjoy this. if it develops into something deeper, that's great. But think about what would happen if she said yes while you were still ling distance, things would get awkward and your conversations would be clouded by the stigma of relationship. Be flirtatious and drop hints so shes aware, but don't make it a convo-stopper.

Hello anons.

I'm just another lurker. I wanted to say I love you all.

Keep on being awesome.

Nearly two years now, pretty unlikely she's thinking about me now.

I just helped my dad lower a 100-pound dog into a chest freezer

Made me question my life just a little

>be me
>be 11 almost 12
>brother is in town and is 10 years older than me
I am youngest of 3 by ten years
>cant wait to turn 12
>only a couple of more days till birthday
>spent time with my brother and watched him play WoW
>had generally a good time and dont really do it that much with my brother
>hear that brother is moving back into town and i will see more of him
>sqeuls.mp3
Fast forward to two nights before birthday
>cant wait for birthday with family
>rush to sleep hoping it will come closer
>mom wakes me up at 5am
>tells me to come down stairs with her
>see cop and sister in living room
>cop informs my family that my brother has been killed in a motorcycle accident
This was one day before my birthday.
My fucking brother died a day before my birthday.

shit bro. shit, dubs can't lie. You're fucking right. This is better than going balls deep, and potentially fucking shit up. She is going to be enlisting in the navy next summer though..

yea its just, i see no reason to carry on caring but i cant stop loving her and i just want to know if i should say somthing and try to talk again or just leave it

My best friend, and close to only friend broke up with his girlfriend last year, and now she is super into me, flirting, touching, the whole 9 yards. She is a super cute red-head, and I've wanted to bang her for some time now. It's just that I don't want to screw up my friendship. I know y'all are going to say dont do it, its just getting so hard to resist. Help me b

i dont think you call fucking to your dead brother, pretty sure is fake

you can do it and no one will know it