What is your favourite kind of pizza? And why?

What is your favourite kind of pizza? And why?

I like what's generally called "The Deluxe". You know, pepperoni, sausage, green pepper, onions, and mushrooms. I'll eat any topping except black olives. Why do I like the deluxe? It's fucking good!

Trumps

Cheese. You know why.

Sausage pizza

Pepperoni, ham, linguica. That shit is delicious.

fest delivery pizza

Stuffed crust meat lovers. But I only eat it after I really bust my ass working out

cunt stop mr.fest

bumppp

Pretty much a supreme but with a shit ton of meat

beep beep

i only eat cheese pizza. no this is not some code or bait. meat on pizza is too much and greasy the cheese already has enough saturated fat and veggies are filled with water and ruin the pizza. i know that massive retards will go durrr b-b-but u must heve mora than cheez or your boring. fuck the fuck off assholes your just being edgy getting extra shit on a perfectly fine food that is already excellent due to its simplicity

Sent from my Android phone

meat is murder

BBQ sauce base pizza extra cheese, green pepper mushroom onion provolone slices ham(sliced not cubes) and chicken.

Since this is Sup Forums, I'm going to say Cheese Pizza.

The reality is Extra cheese, pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage

Sicilian pizza topped with bacon and/or mushrooms. That or a regular pizza with the same toppings and cheese stuffed crust

Enjoy Faggot OP, BBQ Chicken for the win

Then why do you always eat dick?

Well, I guess you got me... I am a massive faggot, I suck cock like it's an olympic sport, I deserve a gold fucking medal for all the cocks I've sucked, I've swallowed so much cum they call me gene pool.

That's fine user but what's your favourite pizza

Brick oven baked thin crust pizza.
Or Sicilian style. God I miss good pizza, I'm stuck in the West now.

meat is murder yet you give 0 fucks about the 1000s of people murdered in the world everyday. of course there's no cool organization for you to join and have an identity or make browbeating facebook posts if you do so there's no point really.

I only go to one pizza place, in my town - Two Guy's Pizza & Ribs Hendersonville. The reason I only go there is because they let me have my "signature pizza".

>thick, chewy crust
>pepperoni
>an entire kielbasa sausage (not cut up, just put it on the thing)
>cayenne peppers
>tabasco sauce
>ghost peppers
>an entire half pound bag of mozzarella
>second layer of dough
>normal tomato sauce
>anchovies
>salmon
>whitefish
>mayo
>mustard
>black olives
>1/3 pound of provolone
>final layer of dough
>bourbon
>brown sugar
>BBQ chicken
>99% cacao chocolate sauce
>hershey's syrup
>mushrooms
>sliced [thin] ribeye, medium-rare

It's a 32" pizza, and costs $56 plus tax.

I eat pizza covered in jizz from my black muscular boyfriend Tyrone, as I am, as you know, a massive fucking faggot.

do you share?

Can I suck your cock? I bet it's really big. I guess I need some protein in my body after all.

Sent by a huge faggot

nope.
if i pay that much for a personalized pizza, the only people that'll eat it with me are the owners of the pizza place.

Thin crust, 1/2 mozzarella 1/2 gruyere cheeses, 50/50 mix of pizza sauce & wing sauce, chicken, mushroom, garlic, pineapple, red onion, well done.

that's fucking disgusting. learn from

i haven't seen that one at any pizzerias i've been to. is it a regional taste kind of thing?

It's something my big black muscular boyfriend Tyrone makes for me, because I am a huge absolute 100% fucking gay faggot

>I know what you're doing but..

I used to manage a pizzeria and worked in pizzerias. That's just fucking disgusting.

yet i'm right and you know it cock lick faggot

it's an acquired taste.
i honestly see no issues with it

probably a culture difference, you must be swedish

Can I swallow your cum? Been a while since Tyrone let me suck him dry.

> it's an acquired taste
so is being a cum eating faggot which you obviously are. your shit opinion is unvalidated

lmao

Hey! Android boy! I'M the faggot here, and if you don't let me suck your cock right now, I'll get Tyrone to beat you up!

As a matter of fact I am! I moved here not long ago, because I heard it's now the rape capital of Europe! How exciting! That's also how I met Tyrone :)

tell me a single disgusting thing about that pizza.

shut up bitch

wing suce, chicken, pineapple go fuck yourself. your probably arab i've been to the middle east and they eat crap shit pizza like that. quit making it so fucking complicated retard

or you're a hyperfat american that buys pizza at gas stations. either way your obvious stupidity is cause for euthanasia

Pizza w pepperoni, mushrooms & meatball

Lol chicken on pizza is bad, huh?

yeah it is retard. how much do you weigh faggot? how many pizzas do you buy from 7-11 each month tasteless bastard?

I'm 6'2" at 125 pounds

not for long faggot you're obviously in hs or have type 1 diabetes

Neither, just ridiculous metobalism

zozzle

Pineapple, get at me /b

Cheeeese

fucker

checked

yep you're a retard enjoy your uncooked waterlogged pile of uncooked cheese, water, and flour fucking retard

double checked

>sent from my Android phone

nice bait, my dude

Hey, cumguzzler, as you don't know who you're talking to, or what you're talking about, let me clarify things for your bitch ass.

I've worked at, and managed pizzerias. I've taken orders for and made thousands upon thousands of pizzas in my life. The crap that was greentexted above, that is shit, just some other glam food that gets attention like the whiny bitch that it is, much like you.

If you're purporting to be a purist, then everything outside of dough, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil is the only thing that will satisfy your bottompoipucci. But that being said, people want what they want on a pizza. Some combos of ingredients sound good to one person, and terrible to another. There's no accounting for taste, and there's no cure for being a cunt(you should know this thoroughly by now.)

As op's original question is;

>What is your favourite kind of pizza? And why?

I'm take great enjoyment in my thin crust, 1/2 mozzarella 1/2 gruyere cheeses, 50/50 mix of pizza sauce & wing sauce, chicken, mushroom, garlic, pineapple, red onion, well done, pizza. That's what I like these days. I can order this once a month and be happy. It's your faggot ass that assumes I'd eat this every day, 5 times a day. You're just fucked in the head is what you are. Stop being an incredibly huge faggot in such a mundane pizza thread. It sucks mods don't just drop the b%hammer on you out of spite.

Also;

Sent from my 5th generation Soong-type android

>thin crust, 1/2 mozzarella
you should have stopped right there YOU FUCKING RETARD after that you lost and you get no tomato sauce because of the shit you put after mozzarella. and you're right about the ingredients you listed for a purist i'll take it everyday but faggot like you can't deal with it and your normie shit. enjoy your horrible tasteless life retard

( he mad, lal )

Cheese Pizza thread boys

u beat me