GAGGING FOR A SHAG. GO GET ONE!

GAGGING FOR A SHAG. GO GET ONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xel1CLbhE4
youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#FreeDan
#FreeRob

I wonder how much of her cuntyness was purely down to the injury and how much was just her old personality being amplified.

The other woman Louis met seemed batshit insane but they explained she was over the top and gregarious before so it wasn't that much of a contrast.

>trying to overdose on insulin

Absolute madman.

Dan is the ultimate practical joker and should be knighted.

last one was deleted and this will likely be too because of provocative header

try next one w topic like, 'how bout that last louis special, man oh man, that poor ginger husband'

Dan the Banter Man is a fooking legend.

She seemed to have an energy, spark, normalcy in her eyes and affect in the older pics. She was probably sarcastic or whatever too but tempered by sweetness and empathy. Now she's just a monster. That scene in which she berated her kid at length for not loving her was brutal.

>You don't like hugging me.
>You hate me.
>You make me feel like a burden.

This could happen to anyone

your best friend.. the women you love.. yourself

Nah. That's boring. Wanna start the thread with a memorable quote.

Yeah, this one bothered me more than most because it only takes a minor thing to damage you this badly.

>tfw you're walking down the pavement and slip in the rain, hit your head on the concrete and spend the rest of your life as an emotionless shadow of your former self

Terrifying. That other annoying whirling vegetable of a woman tried and failed to kill herself and is stuck being a manic pest trapped in her own dumb skull. I'd fuck it up just the same. I'd forget my own birthday.

>mfw my vegetable wife tells me I'm a perv for wanting a shag

Feel sorry for the guy. He should've left the vegetable and took the kids. Shit clearly wasn't working and was just becoming a strain on his and the kids lives

Which documentary is this?

I once worked with a woman who looked and behaved like her naturally. Petty cunt.

Louis Theroux: A Different Brain.

It's got some good memes in there but it's another kinda sad programme.

The latest offering from Louis Theroux. It's on iPlayer if you're a bong.

Aight, thanks dudes.

>Arsenal fans
These are the people that unironically celebrate 2nd place

*tosses fake brick*
ahahaha got u m8

Its depressing how all the frontal lobe injuries revealed what people were really like underneath their social filters.

That woman was a cunt.
The black kid was the niggeriest of nogs
Dan just liked to irritate people and smoke weed.
Natalie, was actually a good person, even when her social filter was stripped away and she was the one who tried to kill herself.

HE WAH IN HOSPIKUL FORRA MUNTH

>did you lose at fifa

She seemed sweet leave her alone

It was good to see the black kid's friend stuck by him and just gave him shit when he acted up. So many people would have abandoned him but he seemed to just treat him the same.

I agree. Just her accent at that moment made me chuckle.

Fuck, this is a good point. What would it do to me and you and the rest of us? Who are we really once the filter comes off?

Dan the man who makes the ruses hap-pan.

Cool guy.

REEEEEEEEE

>Work hard
>Try to raise your kid right
>He a good boy, Gonna be a chef
*Kills someone. almost tips an ambulance now has the brain of an 8 year old on crack,
Life is a cunt innit.

>Cheeky Dan The Ruse Man gets a terribly attractive handler

this can only end well

>Who are we really once the filter comes off?

Just get really drunk if you want to simulate a similar experience

FUCK OFF

I need to swear... I need to swear...

link for the episode is here youtube.com/watch?v=8Xel1CLbhE4

When are they going to send Louis on a fun assignment to cheer him up after all the sad stuff?

I skipped the last segment with her, but she lost her emotions.

>You're tearing me apart, Louis!

>try picking a team other than Arsenal, then you might win for once
Louis is honestly fucking brutal at times

Huh. Just realized this cold open featured that old man for a second and we never came back to him, kinda interesting.

Not much he can say anyway. Only LAAALAALALALALA

Look at the state of these people.

Mum works so hard to provide, buy her son a car, live in white neighborhood and fit in. Son acts like a typical thug retard swearing and making a scene at youth footie.

>S-sorry, it's a brain injury
>Suure, lady

I now carry a fake knife and brick everywhere as a tribute to Dan The Banter Man. All hail the one true king of practical jokes.

>Who are we really once the filter comes off?
Remember, there are two yous:
a) the IRL one, that shy, rarely-talking guy who everyone thinks is a little weird but is generally an okay person and is not intimidating in the least
and
b) your vile, sick, deviant yet extremely depressed and confused Sup Forums user

If you hit your head you become your user persona IRL.

I think Louis' greatest moment was when he met Joe Jackson and calmly asked him how he'd feel "if Michael for a girlfriend or a boyfriend" and kept innocently repeating it as Joe lost his mind. He knows how to get to anyone while maintaining his sweet British Jew demeanour.

Joe "it's only perrier" from the previous doc seems to be doing alright for anyone wondering

@joedwalker

He's not Jewish

In the UK it's a cheeky prank and the jolly policeman laughs along as he strolls past

In the US you will get suicided by cop

I know he's not now but his background is. He was needling the Westboro Baptist Church with it.

Being British is lovely.

>a terribly attractive handler
Oh God yes, she was such a cutie. Would marry/10

good to see, joe the patrician

>she will never help you beat your meat and suck on ya knob.

Life's unfair.

>Sufjan Stevens
>patrician

>Good morning user, would you like to go to the cafe and learn to be a normal person today?

Sure, just gotta get a couple things from me room. What's under me shirt? Nothing don't worry about it.

*throws fake brick at you*

>liking sex is perverted

Women actually believe this.

Yes it goes very well in Britain.

This happened after the doc was filmed? Shame, can't even joke around in public anymore.

Fucking killed me, as bad as the car crash lad berating his mum before Louis made him say sorry

What actually happened to Dan I've forgotten?

What turned him into the ultimate ruse maesto.

Hit by a transit van and then drugs I think.

Gonna kill myself if I'll be capable of moving on my own.

youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM

Hey, what's up?

RAAAAAAAAAGH

what did they mean by this?

>sending her Wales

Surely just putting her down would be more humane

is it true that welsh women have giant boobs

Does anyone have the one with sound?

>Father - French Canadian/Italian American
>Mother - British
??