What would Sup Forums do in this situation?

What would Sup Forums do in this situation?

Personally I'd knock him the fuck out. Then I'll tell him I'm not raising a faggot. If refuses I'll have no choice but to kick him out.

if he wants to be treated like a female I fuck the female out of him.

That is clearly a women
shouldn't it say "if your daughter"
and I'd be happy because she doesn't have a nigger around her arm

>what is the point of this post?

Tell him that while he is under 18 he is going to act like a normal goddamn child while under my roof. As soon as he is 18 out he goes.

If my son is gonna be a queer or drag queen, he better make a lot of goddamn money doing it so I'd shill and try and get him publicity and shit.

kill his mother in her sleep at night

Honestly? Be disappointed

Ok, so you fucking losers sit on your cum stained gaming chair that your moms got you staring at a piece of shit website, nicknamed "asshole of the Internet" and you bitch beta cucks actually enjoy this? I bet you have so much joy gripping your two inch dick while post dick rate threads with cocks you found on google images, post fahgot traps that are obviously mentally challenged retards who will never be pretty like an actual woman and to top this list of you faggot fat no life fucks have the audacity to act "edgy" and badass when the only violence you have ever seen was on the Internet. You guys are all losers and only find happiness on this stupid site. Some of you piles of garbage have been on here for 10+years. Pic related is me bitches. Alpha out.

Fucking died at , "personally I'll knock him the fuck out"

>sees unholy abomination
"i have no son"
prison soon follows

I'd sit him down and say

"Son, I'm not angry at you. I'm just very disappointed. NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT TITS AND FANNIES!!! DON'T COME OUT UNTIL YOU HAVE A HARD ON!!"

I wonder if this is how Tumblr tries to raid us

This
>but I would help him out along the way if he continues to be normal
>any hint of homosexuality he's disowned
>continuation of abysmal faggotry will cause an immediate termination of father/son contract

Kick the shit out of him. Not because of the makeup but because of the gagues. Makeup is temporary that bullshit will prevent him from ever getting a decent job.

BEAT A NIGGA ASS TILL THE DJ STOPS THE MUSIC

Don't you mean you'll pimp him out?

moderate kek

I would wonder when the fuck I had children.

Fuck him.

I wouldn't care because I'm not a conceited faggot.

You gon' act like a baby, you gonna wear diapers like a baby

this. i wouldnt even know he is here.

Dont worry, I know your mother is a SJW. Now go up and wipe that shit off your face.

Well that's the point (What if your son came in looking like a woman?).

>this nigga married a sjw

I would continue not giving a fuck.

Enjoy your prison sentence for assault. :-)

I would teach him to date other fags then break up with them and write songs, post them on youtube, make millions

Tell him that he better be the top.
Hug him and say, "I love you faggot."

fuck him in the ass and kick the faggot out.

put down the beer and pick up the whisky

op, you will raise a faggot and you will enjoy it. he might even allow access to his ass.

>what would you do if your son came home like this
Nothing. That's just the way he left.

Torture him until he told me where to find the horicrux's

Tell him he'd be really pretty if it weren't for the shitty haircut and disgusting stretched ears. Then ask if he's just doing drag or something else.

nobody would talk to him first to figure out why he was doing it, and have a rational and respectful discussion with him? hope none of you ever raise children

He could wear dresses and take in the ass all he wants, but those fucking gauges are unforgivable.

Awww. Are you cwanky? Need to go nap nap?

>figure out why he was doing it
He's doing it because he's a faggot, so there's no need to have a conversation. I don't need to sit him down and have him tell me that he's a fag. I wouldn't care if he was gay, but being a faggot is unacceptable.

underrated

just yelling at the kid to stop being a fag isn't going to do anything besides make him feel bad and trust you less

>talk to him first to figure out why he was doing it
What other reason is there to do that besides being a faggot? Give me one reason that should actually make me want to talk to him about it

Na suck thay dick

see
why not have a talk with him about the reasons you don't want him being a fag, and listen to how he feels on the matter?

Who said I was going to yell? We're going out back and he better be ready to step in the magic square or cut the shit. If it doesn't mean enough to him to at least get ready to fight his own father, then he needs to quit the shit.

what would I do if my son came home as an alt-right sjw trump supporter?

never speak to him again. I'd legally change his name to 'Buttfag'. and have him institutionalized.

Trust me, I would have a conversation with him. Before he turned 18 and could be kicked out I would make sure that he knows well what I thought of his behavior

magic square? alchemy?

what son? i don't have one after this?

whatever you do, just don't talk to him, and the same goes for his son, ever again

if your goal is to raise an emotionally healthy and mature, responsible child, you aren't going to accomplish it by being angry, immature, and irresponsible

Tell him to get his ass back on the corner until he has my money.

I'm not sure which is bigger bait. your post or the one you replied to.

im actually being dead serious, it amazes me how everyone in this thread thinks acting like a mongoloid yelling at, beating, and disowning your kid is an appropriate way to handle the situation

And you aren't going to by allowing him to continue this shit. You get an entitled pompous prick telling you to respect his pronouns and that if you don't let him get his hormones he'll hate you forever for not letting the true him through who will inevitably kill himself.

not going to argue one way or the other about that, but the least you could do is listen to what he has to say and have an actual discussion about why you don't want him doing that instead of beating his ass

Be happy someone entered my house.

Kick his shit in, not because of how he looks but because I don't have a son so it means s some random faggot broke into my house.

I never said I was going to kick his ass, I said that I want him to be willing to stand up for it. If he's willing to even come out to fight for it, I'll let him continue. If it means enough to him that he's willing to fight, I won't be able to change it.

First of all, I would never raise a kid where there would be a chance of them going gay. And if they did I would tell them I was highly disappointed in them and then kick them out. That is the only good way to handle the situation because if I ever tried to talk him out of it or discuss why I didn't think he should be gay than he will only have more reason to think I was an intolerant person

God I wish I could put you idiots in prison.

Or bash your noses into your skulls, sending your nasal bones into your brains (killing you instantly).

I would ask him where the fuck he buys his makeup cause that shits on point damn

it makes sense to see how much it actually means to him, but there are probably better ways of doing it than fighting him

Beat him with a threaded rod.

who you're attracted to is hardwired into your brain, whether or not you act like a faggot isn't

would you be disappointed if he was attracted to men but acted like a respectable person?

Yes I would.

why?

Because I do not agree with the gay community? Why else?

as long as he isn't a trans trender tumblrite whining abt pronouns i wouldn't care whether he wears makeup or fucks dudes

yall are quick to hate gay guys but as soon as its two lesbians its hot???

i legitimately don't get why anyone would care about who someone is attracted to, as long as they act like a respectable person

Being a fag on the same level as the kid in OPs post will get him into a lot of shit with people, it'll be way worse than me testing him like that.

Cool story

tell him men dont need make up because they're superior and already look badass

kill that sum bitch

>i legitimately don't get why anyone would care about who someone is attracted to, as long as they aren't black

ftfy

could you elaborate on why you care about that? is it just wanting grandkids?

that's what i meant, niggers are included in "not respectable people"

I'd hand him the chainsaw and tell him to "Get the fuck out back and cut some firewood until you feel like a man".

Yeah dude, I fucking love bull dykes in 1990s stonewashed dad pants tucked under their gunts, playing softball, all the while they try to fake a hypermasculine facade. Lesbians can eat my shit, dork.

>this thread
toxic masculinity at its finest

>Gamergate
>Alt right
u wot m8?

I'd ask him why he has his mother's wedding ring embedded in his fucking ear

>thanks son
>bend that nigga over

No I can't elaborate on it, my opion has absolutely no foundation besides my own personal ethics. You will never understand why I don't like the gay community because no matter what I say you will always say that it makes no sense. This is why I wouldn't discuss it with my child if he/she every became gay, because they wouldn't understand me just as I don't understand them.

Sit down and talk to him about it.
Draw out his reasoning.
Undermine it by leading him to contradict himself.
Ask him what's so wrong with conventional masculinity.
Make the observation that it comes accross as self hatred.
Forbid nothing.
Let him outgrow the phase on his own.
Look into what the fuck he's being taught at school.

Trying to tell him to be conventionally masculine is the worst thing you can do. This sjw crap thrives on being "victimized". It'd only push him farther into it, likely past the point of no return.

>my opinion has absolutely no foundation
you sure got that bit right

why not examine your person ethics and question why you hold such a strong opinion without foundation?

I'm a straight acting gay that disliked my parents for not being fully able to understand me as a highly introverted gamer. I never seeked acceptance in any concept from them, and I did my own thing, and I resented my uncle (dead mom and dad) since elementary school because he decided to bully me while I was depressed about said deaths. While I'm not the biggest fan of the transexual/gender/etc. act, you'll probably cause your son to hate you as much as I resent the majority of my family members, for you are not accepting your son just like how my uncle rejected me for being an emotional kid. I grew up fine with some major impediments to my social skills, but I'm psure you'll ruin your kids life in some degree if that actually happens.

I didn't expect to write this much, but tl;dr, your son will hate you if you reject him, and he'll grow to reject you for the rest of his life.