hey now. peace n love
nardwuar canada national treasure

doot doot doot..!

pls

dude seriously
i seen nardwuar depressed af in a hot dog shop
vancouver is a fucking lame city and the music scene is pathetic

Hint: it is the same problem as sasha baren cohen, MC Ride

the music scene is fine, its just very closed off and you need to put effort in to be around it. i have also seen him at japadog

naw dawg not japadog, what's up hot dog.
i used to be a part of the music scene, then i fucked some dude's girlfriend and she lied and said i raped her, then stalked me for a bit. so now when i go to a show strangers assault me. great fucking scene. there's one fucking decent venue and even that is still run by a bunch of dumbass posers

that sounds like a you problem not a vancouver problem

oh, and now all my old friends are apparently conspiring to kill me. great fucking scene, great fucking city. real world class. bunch of dumbass savages

Vancouver is awesome and so is Nardwuar.
Get real, bud.

no, that's a vancouver (music scene) problem. it's a fucking backwards shit city that thinks it's world class when it's fucking not. it's basically a glorified small town

stop hanging out with drug addicts and go back to surrey

he's just going for what he knows he wants to exist in this world

did i ever say that nardwuar isn't awesome? vancouver's shit and you're shit for thinking vancouver's awesome. and don't call me bud, you stupid hick fuck. or tell me to get real, you fake fuck. how about you get real, bud

Props to Nardwuar for successfully transitioning to the rap scene now that punk is dead.

1) i'm not from surrey
2) i don't hang out with drug addicts
fucking vancouverites are fucking glorified hicks, man

stop blaming the city for your problems. vancouvers biggest problem is housing costs and the canucks win ratio, the rest is on you

no you get real you fucking faggot move to toronto or i will end you

vancouver is alright youtube.com/watch?v=rOGbMwXnlQM
start wearing disguises or something

yeah, no shit the biggest problem is housing. like i haven't been homeless here extensively. and oh, yeah, it's my fault that some stupid cunt who cheated on her boyfriend (over the course of six months) who was friends with the guys in the band lied and spread a rumor that it was rape to save face in the stupid music scene. that's really my fucking fault, yeah. all i did was fuck some guys girlfriend, so i deserve to have all my old friends turn against me, assault me, and conspire to kill me, whilst also having my music career sabotaged. all my own fault.

no, you know what? fuck you. stop victim-blaming, you stupid backwards fuck

>chinese people
>hicks
nigga what?

vancouver is shit, man. it's basically saskatoon. it's not cool. everyone here's an idiot and also rich. it's just a bad place for bad people with nice scenery

>all i did was fuck some guys girlfriend
well you see....

yeah, fuck you, trash.

ohohoho, yeah, cucking some guy makes me trash
eat shit, you stupid backwards beta male hick
fuck you and your false pseudo-morality

yeah no shit, you don't just get labeled a rapist, if you haven't been rapeing.

uhhhh yeah you do buddy, it's called a RUMOUR, because it was taken to COURT, and i was found COMPLETELY INNOCENT
YOU STUPID FUCK

sorry you can't make it in the world son. if you're so convinced vancouver is full of hicks and is too expensive go live in dawson or some shit.

>sees Nardwuar
>doesn't immediately suck his dick

MFW

the white people in vancouver. the chinese people are alright. chinese people aren't glorified white trash hicks, like literally every white vancouverite

yeah but fucking other peoples girlfriends always starts trouble. your an idiot and i dont feel bad for you

IT'S VANCOUVER

yeah imma get the fuck out of this butthole town as soon as i'm off of probation
go somewhere where the scene isn't controlled by a dozen people who are mean bullies :'(

>the chinese people are alright
but also the reason the houses cost so much which you dislike. make up your mind.

damn man you sound exactly like my schizophrenic uncle mixed with someone who's unwilling to do literally anything about their problems. You probably did rape the girl

>shit where you sleep
>whine when you wake up covered in shit

I'm willing to bet your "music" sucks too.

IT'S STILL A GOOD DICK THAT NEEDS TO BE SUCKED!

post arrest record and court files
why do these old friends believe her if the case went to trial and everything? You are literally full of shit

>as i'm off of probation
hahahaha good. fuck off. yeah the city is a problem not you, criminal

brah, i never even met the guy. he didn't go to shows or anything. and you can't tell a guy that you have a boyfriend when he's drunk, stoned, and his dick is out while you're kneeling down in front of him on your bed about to suck it.
you can't tell a guy you have a boyfriend or are sort of seeing someone when you're about to suck his dick
if i could go back in time, yeah, wish i had the self-control to be reject her when she was about to suck my dick
and also i shouldn't have started sleeping with her again when she got in touch with me via Facebook and came over with growers and fucked
so now i just avoid sex completely
wooooooohooooo

Jesus fucking christ dude

again, thats all completely on you and her, not the city

well, i didn't, and i was found innocent, too, so.
but hey, i'll let your sick mind believe whatever it wants to believe, because i know the truth

wow, you are a fucking retard haha

I liked when kid cudi was a cunt to him.
>inb4 That washed up Crack addict?! "Topkek"

>canucks win ratio

2 tru doe

Aren't we the only team in professional sports to have the city name in huge letters above the logo on the jersey?

i like chinese people

it's not my fault she was a crazy bitch, man
and yeah, my music does suck. it sucks shit

the first time i met him i was on ecstasy and was like "i'm not worthy" and bowed

i should get ahold of those
because the old friends are FUCKING IDIOTS
i'm literally telling the truth

fuck you you fucking conservative bourgeois fuck. like getting falsely accused of rape and bullied by all of my old friends didn't lead me to a life a crime in the first place.

yep, keep blaming everything and everyone for your problems instead of working on them. maybe if you left the shitty people in your life right away, didnt do drugs, commit crimes and fuck in other peoples business the world might be nicer to you

jesus christ indeed

well if you lived here you'd understand how tiny the city is and how that basically ruined the whole fucking city for me

like i didn't feel bad when her boyfriend was threatening to kill himself because we were sleeping together!

>a woman destroys the band
what a surprise

>well if you lived here
i lived there for 15 years. it was great. all my friends there are super nice.

yeah, like i haven't learned that lesson, and tried to become a better person. also it's kind of hard to leave the shitty people in your life when those shitty people are your friends, your family, and yourself lol

well lucky you. i've lived here my whole life and it was fine until this dumb rumour destroyed my reputation in 2012 and still continues to haunt me

so stop blaming the city! it seems your life issues are you, this girl and a small group of people. thats not the cities fault. there are shit people in literally every city on the planet.

"the people are the city" or something. i don't know. i just know i used to have fun here, then a rumour destroyed my reputation, now everyone wants to kill me and i've been completely alone for a long time now.

I've lived in LA, NYC, vancouver, seattle and spent a lot of time in austin, portland, SF and edmonton. Vancouver really is a pretty nice place man. you just gotta break away from bad people.

i need to move to a new city, but i'm worried that the rumour will spread and ruin everything for me there, too
i'm sure it's fine, but i fucking hate it here now
i'm so fucking sick of the dumb fuck glorified hicks who eat each other's shit to get ahead here

like, it's a great place aside from the locals

>who eat each other's shit to get ahead here
welcome to everywhere. that won't go away in another city

dang

i don't know
it still hurts
i lost all my friends

the only bad interview nardwuar has even conducted was the strokes interview. absolutely horrible

Jesus christ we have some full on retards here. I just can't believe there's this many people that exist

>can't believe there's this many people that exist

There is over 7 billion people on earth, so its not surprising a few see through this drug addict criminal degenerate's lies

as if false accusation doesnt ruin lives all the time. Eat shit and die

The guy from Game Grumps?