Good evening gentlemen. In this area we shall have a discussion in the most civilized way possible...

Good evening gentlemen. In this area we shall have a discussion in the most civilized way possible. We shall enjoy each others company until one responds with with triplets. From that moment henceforth we all turn into the savage monkeys we ship to the colonies. Cheers lads!

Tally ho old bean! Mayhap you have saw my posterial virginity? I do believe I've misplaced it while at boarding school, I cannot find it anywhere!

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

Why dear old friend I haven't seen you since before the holiday! How grand is it to make your acquaintance again!

Why, this is such a grand and peaceful thread.

We did this shit yesterday gents, fuck off home.

Quiet you, good sire.

Dear old chap, how is it going this fine afternoon? What about those blacks, eh?

Much obliged, Original Poster.

I am sending regards to you. I reckon my jilly wafer won't expire until late next noon. The toads in my closet croak with euphoric desperation.

I keep screaming but God won't listen.

May I always live to serve you and your crown,

Veronica

good day to all of you chaps

How be the worker trade today?

Oh I do enjoy our time together old chaps, it's been a very pleasant day

Hi, again. It's me.

Yeah. Okay. I'd like a double caramel macchiato french vanilla cream with whipped cream. A chai ginger frap coconut strawberry's and peach sunday swirrel late with gluten free yogurt, extra napkins.

I am so fucking hard

What a swell day it has been.

sage goes in all fields

Good evening to you cheeky perverted bastards. Lovely weather we have been blessed with this fine day havent we yes indeed we have. I sadly must bore you with my deep seeded anger that has acumilated during the afteernoon. One of my fellow negroid workers has escaped its outdoor housing facilities yet again. And i have yet returned him to its rightfull place.

Also, may you check them?

Good evening gentlemen. I have come a long way to chat with you fine gentlemen. How is everyone on this glorious evening?

Growing more tired of life by the minute, young chap. How are you?

Come in chaps, keep your spirits afloat, we've merely started

Oh wonderful at the moment my dear boy. Thank you for asking.

Are you sure?

I say how are the chaps on this hot and humid summer night?

would any of my fellow gentleman fancy a scotch this evening with their cigar?

top of the mornin to you laddies

Oh yes indeed my friend, we must just wait until some poor soul gets "trips"

Oh my, how lovely that would be.. god bless.

Yes thank you sir. Am quite parched.

I have a fabulous mustache

Jolly good show

What ho!? trips doth escape my clench. all for bane is this remark upon your formal web parchment.

Simply amazing, good sir

Have you gents seen the DNC?

beware of trips, mine own lief cousin

ofcourse my good sirs ofcourse. cigars without good Scotch is a sin. shall I get the 18 year or would you prefer something a little heavier like the 30 year?

Yes I have! I enjoyed it more that coitus with the wife.

what fantastic weather we're having, I hope everyone is having a jolly good day

I would like to write a poem about Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is a beautiful place and I loved it since my childhood.
Sup Forums has been like a father to me and I pray to the Sup Forums god every night before going to bed.

I do so hope that the triplets do not come our way

i wouldst liketh to writeth a poem about Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is a quite quaint lodging and i did love t since mine own childhood.
Sup Forums hast been liketh a fath'r to me and i prayeth to the Sup Forums god ev'ry night bef're going to sleep chamber.

Howdy folk's I do reckon that you all have a marvalous evening

i shall pursue thy wretched trips once more though scorned once i shall ravish this thread with trips unbenounced to any mortal sir

wouldn't mind giving that Hillary a round of rumpy pumpy if you gents catch my drift

My fellow sir, Whatever you prefer is quite fine.

Why hello my fellow men! Am I to late for the joyful game of gents to nigs?

Oh how those fellows named "lulzsec" would have enjoyed this classy thread gentleman

Has any gent here tried Coca Cola. It's quite delicious. I don't like the colour though. It reminds me of a negro's skin.

well then we have no choice but to drink the old 30 year. there's a special place in hell for those who pass up good scotch

Check'em my good sir!

Oh how I would love some cock a cola..How parched I am right now.

Not at all, dear boy. But know that we hold no regard for savages here.

Indeed.

Why thank you my good man

Indeed

I haven't had a good cola since I was a lad

Well now, chaps. I wonder how long it will take for one of our ranks to obtain triplets?

Good evening pals, I sure hope I don't get three repeating digits as that would be awful.

I am readily prepared for the hereforto displays of decadence and degeneracy.

MY GOODNESS! that was a close one. I do not wish to become like my slaves

I dare say, our dark skinned counter parts are a little closer to beasts than God intended. I wonder if he regrets his mistakes

Did anybody see that rule 34 thread? Gwyn's pictures where extravagant! Truly one of my best busts to date!

Oh my good sir I am quite sure he does

check them good sir!

By god! That last four digits of your poster id is the name of a song by the extravagant Death Grips!

ooga booga where the white women at

We shall unleash chaos magic and wreck loyalist scum sire

We have no patience for your kind here. Kindly leave until the triplets have been achieved.

I dare say I do detect a smelly negro among our ranks. disperse before I alert the authorities

fuck off faggot I do want I want

I'd much rather turn into one of those beast hounds,,, werewolves! That's it! And slaughter my own family then become a man of dark color, and even darker intentions.

What a fantastic feat old friend, a double dubz? Check thyself before thy rape the elf

Hello sirs

Lads! I've caught wind of a negro. I must call the authorities. Please gentlemen, Help a good man out!

M O D S
O
D
S

Dont tell me what to do bitch

you have no power here until triplets have been obtained vagrant. leave before authorities are alerted and will remove you

This man is ruining our good fun! Let us become better strangers.

oh jolly me

Such language good sir, please reframe from such phrases

acc'rding to all known laws of aviation, th're is nay way a bee shouldst beest able to flyeth. its wings art too bawbling to receiveth its bacon-fed dram corse off the did grind.
the bee, of course, flies concluded, be it
because bees careth not what humans bethink is impossible. yellow, black. yellow, black.
yellow, black. yellow, black. ooh, black and yellow! alloweth's shaketh t up a dram.
barry! breakfast is eft! ooming! hangeth on a second. holla? - barry? - adam? - oan thee believeth this is happening? - i can't. i'll picketh thee up. looking sharp. useth the stairs. thy fath'r hath paid valorous wage f'r those.
s'rry. i'm excit'd. h're's the graduateth.
we're v'ry fustian of thee, son. a p'rfect rep'rt card, all b's. v'ry fustian. ma! i did get a thing going h're. - thee did get lint on thy fuzz.
- ow! yond's me! - waft to us! we'll beest in row 118,000. - farewell! barry, i toldeth thee,
stand ho flying in the house! - ho, adam.
- ho, barry. - is yond fuzz gel? - a dram. special day, graduation. nev'r bethought i'd maketh t. three days grade school, three days high school. those w're contrary. three days college. i'm fain i tooketh a day and hitchhik'd 'round the hive. thee didst cometh backeth diff'rent. - good morrow, barry. - artie, growing a mustache? looks valorous. - heareth about frankie? - yeah. - thee going to the xcit'ment'ral? - nay, i'm not going.
ev'rybody knoweth,
stingeth someone, thee kicketh the bucket.
wasteth not t on a squirrel.
such a hothead.
i guesseth that gent couldst has't
just gotten out of the way.
bite this by the ear inc'rp'rating
an amusement parketh into our day.
yond's wherefore we needeth not vacations.
knave, quite a did bite of pomp. . .
und'r the circumstances.

Oh heavens this fellow had become a nig before the trips! He must be artistic

MODS

My, my sir... have you not had the pleasure of having to indulge one's self with a negro woman. I myself dutifully employ myself in the ravenous fusions of desire and sensuality with one such lady who is of a mix of Spaniard and Negro. The skin is that colour of pale "card boarde" which chaps use to ship things all over ye world. The Negro lady mulatto if that is such a boisterous infection upon my devious and saucy desires. Do try chap, I implore you to try such. Such a wench proves to be a good pleasure bitche

Gentlemen!

Good day to you all.

I say, my desire for trips has become insatiable. How are we to pass the time?

Dear Lord! This is taking dreadfully long. Perhaps we should have shortened the requisite?

Negative sir, stay the course.

so close old boy

Hello

Good sir! 9/11 has not happened yet!

No no, we want to be civilized. See that negro we captured up there? None of us would want to act as barbaric as him.

What manner of creature are you to use abbreviations like this?! The proper term would be "moderators".

this is quite a thread chaps

acc'rding allen bekannten Gesetzen der Luftfahrt, ist th're ja Weg zu flyeth eine Biene shouldst beest können. seine Flügel zu Kunst bawbling seinen Speck-fed Dram corse zu vernimmt aus dem mahlen hat.
die Biene, natürlich, fliegt abgeschlossen, es sein
weil Bienen sorget nicht, was bethink Menschen unmöglich ist. Gelb, Schwarz. Gelb, Schwarz.
Gelb, Schwarz. Gelb, Schwarz. ooh, schwarz und gelb! alloweth des erreget t eines DRAMs auf.
barry! Frühstück ist EZV! ooming! hangeth auf einem zweiten. holla? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan dich glaubt, dies geschieht? - Ich kann es nicht. Ich werde picketh dich auf. gut aussehen. useth die Treppe hinauf. dein bezahlt fath'r hath valorous Lohn f'r diese.
s'rry. Ich bin excit'd. h're ist der graduateth.
wir sind v'ry Bombast von dir, mein Sohn. eine p'rfect rep'rt Karte, alle bs. v'ry Bombast. ma! Ich hatte etwas los h're. - Dich tat Flusen auf dein Flaum bekommen.
- Ow! yond bin ich! - Wabern uns! wir werden in der Reihe 118.000 beest. - Abschied! barry, i toldeth dich,
stehen ho im Haus fliegen! - Ho, adam.
- Ho, barry. - Ist yond Flaum Gel? - Ein Dram. besonderer Tag, Graduierung. nev'r besann ich wurde machet t. 3 Tage Grundschule drei Tage der High School. diejenigen w're Gegenteil. 3 Tage College. Ich bin gern i tooketh pro Tag und hitchhik'd 'um den Bienenstock. dich didst kommt backeth diff'rent. - Guten Morgen, barry. - Artie, sich einen Schnurrbart wachsen? sieht valorous. - Höret über frankie? - Ja. - Dich zum xcit'ment'ral gehen? - Nein, ich werde nicht.
Ev'rybody weiß,
sticht jemand, kicketh dir den Eimer.
wasteth nicht t auf einem Eichhörnchen.
solch ein Hitzkopf.
i guesseth dass gent couldst has't
nur aus dem Weg bekommen.
beißen dies durch das Ohr inc'rp'rating
ein Vergnügungspark parketh in unsere Tage.
yond des weshalb Dürftigen wir nicht Urlaub.
Bube, tat ziemlich Bissen von Pomp. . .
und'r die Umstände.

Top kek

And how are you to speak of this '9/11'?

Sir you have dishonored my company with you. I shall duel you to the death in a game called ye Olde dubs. That which rolls 2 identical numbers is the winner...the lose shall leave and die an ungentlemanly death.

No No! We have skimmed the waters we should be turning into those ratcheted beasts of Africa soon, please end me if I'm turned! I don't want to live a life as black as the skin I would obtained!

0h my how much longer shall we wait for thy triplets

acc'rding duk aka sani dokokin sufurin jiragen sama, hanya zuwa flyeth ne th're a wani kudan zuma tsoronSa beest Can. da fuka-fuki a art bawbling ya naman alade-ciyar DRAM corse su ji daga niƙa yana.
da kudan zuma, ba shakka, kwari gama, zama da shi
saboda ƙudan zuma kula ba abin da niyya mutane ba zai yiwu ba. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black. ooh, baki da rawaya! bai sanya na girgiza t kan DRAM.
barry! Breakfast ne EFT! ooming! hangeth a kan wani na biyu. holla? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan ka yi imani da wannan ke faruwa? - Ba zan iya ba. Zan picketh ku. duba da kyau. useth da up mataki. your biya fath'r ya valorous ijara f'r wannan.
s'rry. Ina excit'd. h're da graduateth.
muna v'ry bombast daga gare ku, ɗana. a p'rfect rep'rt katin, duk bs. v'ry bombast. ma! Ina da wasu h're faruwa. - Za ka yi sa lint kan fuzz.
- Ow! yond ni! - Wabern mu! za mu beest a yawan 118.000. - Farewell! barry, i toldeth ka,
ne ho gardama a gidan! - Ho, Adamu.
- Ho, barry. - Shin yond fuzz gel? - A DRAM. musamman rana, samun digiri. nev'r na tuna shi Yanã t. 3 days firamare kwana uku na high school. wadanda w're m. 3 days College. Ni mai farin ciki i tooketh da rana da kuma hitchhik'd 'to hive. ka kasance kanã zo backeth diff'rent. - Good morning, barry. - Artie, girma a gashin-baki? Mai gani ne ga valorous. - Ku ji game Frankie? - Haka ne. - Za ka je xcit'ment'ral? - A'a, ina so ba.
Ev'rybody sani
stings wani da ka kicketh da guga.
bã Ya tozartar t kan kurege.
irin wannan hothead.
i guesseth cewa gent dã has't
fita daga hanya.
Cizon wannan inc'rp'rating da kunne
wani wurin nishadi parketh a kwanakin nan namu.
yond matalauta dalilin da ya sa ba mu bar.
Jack, bai quite ciji na ƙawa. , ,
und'r yanayi.